Mike940370

If you have nothing nice to say

48 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

The first post was way too long and I didn’t read it.

I just wanted to pop in and say that Megan is hilarious. I wish she had a stand-up comedy special on Netflix. 

I've been trying to get her to do her own personal YouTube channel. Especially in the car! Hilarious. 😁

46 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've been trying to get her to do her own personal YouTube channel. Especially in the car! Hilarious. 😁

I would have the best followers and youd be my most common guest!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Merry ChirstmaHANUKWANZA!!! 

Dear santa, please bring @Mike940370 a blow up doll, so he can play with her while he sits in his basement trolling his forum collection!

That was mean of you to say Megan but it'd probably be more fun than you. And talk about spending so much time on the Forum you Forum people must live here and sit there and look at it all day

Edited by Mike940370

5 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

That was mean of you to say Megan but it'd probably be more fun than you. And talk about spending so much time on the Forum you Forum people must live here and sit there and look at it all day

😂😂😂😂 i doubt it..... im a woman.....

BOOM! 

Also, i dont live here.... but im not a member of 45 other forums....but how long does it really take to respond to stupidity? 

Maybe "the forum people" are just faster and smarter than you!

Happy Holidays! Im OUT! 😘

Edited by MeganMarie4u

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

We do, we live here, advertise here, screen here, PM here, we're always here. What's your point fellow forum person whose always here too? We're all here! You too, and you say mean things. So what's your point?

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

This coming from someone who highlighted in op just how many different forums and boards they are apart of.... If your a part of sooooo many forum boards how do YOU have any time to have an actual life? That would take a LOT of time to keep up with so many different things (all on the internet)

4 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Merry ChirstmaHANUKWANZA!!! 

Dear santa, please bring @Mike940370 a blow up doll, so he can play with her while he sits in his moms basement trolling his forum collection!

Fixed it.:D

Just keep playin with yourself red tide.

I have plenty of other interests  and am a member of many different sports. I don't sit and watch them  every day or every month for that matter.

This forum saves me alot of money,  whenever I feel like hobbying as you guys like to call it, I just come here with the "TOB Forum full timers"  and lose all interest.

And I'm done here hunter, enjoy your happy full time life

I have plenty of other interests  and am a member of many different sports. I don't sit and watch them  every day or every month for that matter.

This forum saves me alot of money,  whenever I feel like hobbying as you guys like to call it, I just come here with the "TOB Forum full timers"  and lose all interest.

And I'm done here hunter, enjoy your happy full time life

Does that mean youre leaving?

✌✌✌

Till next time Mike!  Always a pleasure!

Can we all play nice for the rest of the day?

I know my attitude and feelings are a hell of a lot better today since I decided to be nice to everyone today

For the record and quoting a plaque on a dear lady's wall "I am so happy I could shit rainbows!"  The only disappointment is forgetting to celebrate yesterday - It was national ding a ling day!!  Best happy wishes to everyone taller than a hobbit.  Oh what the hell - hobbits too! Have a great day!  

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Oh golly, you mean we drove him away!  Wow, it worked!

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Best happy wishes to everyone taller than a hobbit.  Oh what the hell - hobbits too! Have a great day!  

We prefer fun sized. Thanks? :lol:

Edited by Hobby Hobbit