stevie-2249

Time?

186 posts in this topic

If you schedule a date for a hour, should it last an hour? I believe if it’s really close to a hour no big deal but what if it lasts 10-15 min? Is that acceptable even if you got what you went there for? 

If the ladies can’t stretch it out to the paid time then maybe they should only schedule for what they can like 30 min or even 15 mins. 

If I schedule an hour, I try to leave an hour after I arrive. I too, have been disappointed, however.

My opinion is this: If you, and her, agree on an hour, and you pay for an hour, you should get an hour, of her company.

Everything else is YMMV, and negotiable. :)

24 minutes ago, pfunk said:

My opinion is this: If you, and her, agree on an hour, and you pay for an hour, you should get an hour, of her company.

Guys like you deserve the whole hour....plus a few minutes! 😝

2 minutes ago, tide32 said:

220px-Lux_Products_Long_Ring_Timer.jpg

Keep this with ya. :P

@Hunter VanDyke remember when we looked at these while shopping 😂😂😂

There are certain ladies who only let you stay 10-15 minutes, no matter how long you set the appointment for.

Their policy is one shot only and they do everything they can to get that shot out of you in as little of time as possible so they can get the next guy in within 15-30 minutes after your scheduled start time.

There is a new review posted today that reflects happening.

Guess it depends. If they say one shot and your done then you should expect to be helped out when you are done, so should probably book a time slot commensurate with your lasting power. 

If they are a full gfe and offer multiple attempts then you should get to stay and have fun the full time.

I like to see ladies who others have said are non clock watchers. Whether I want to or can go 1x and then cuddle or 2x with some chatting or or for the special gal 3x I like to at least get the full time if not longer. 

I guess I'm paying for an amount of time together and what transpires does, but that doesn't preclude the set amount of time. If I'm ushered out before said time I likely will not return.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

If you schedule a date for a hour, should it last an hour? I believe if it’s really close to a hour no big deal but what if it lasts 10-15 min? Is that acceptable even if you got what you went there for? 

If the ladies can’t stretch it out to the paid time then maybe they should only schedule for what they can like 30 min or even 15 mins. 

21 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

There are certain ladies who only let you stay 10-15 minutes, no matter how long you set the appointment for.

Their policy is one shot only and they do everything they can to get that shot out of you in as little of time as possible so they can get the next guy in within 15-30 minutes after your scheduled start time.

Give it a rest already. Obvious why this was posted to begin with when you both have seen many many threads on the supposed topic before. Get a life guys.

That is all kinds of wrong.  Your session should last and hour if you are paying hourly.  If you leave sooner, that is a personal choice.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I agree with this things should be understood between both parties and expectations are with the understanding of course that thing's can very based on how they're going an hour of play could be an hour of play or play, conversation, cuddle whatever make all happy

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

So is this kind of a review, from this particular rovider, a surprise to anyone who reads the reviews. How many time has she been referred to. But still she continues to prey on even experienced clients. Trust me, THERE'S NO CURE FOR STUPID.

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If she is writhing on the bed, sheets bunched in her fists, screaming, squeezing the breath out of your cheeks with her thighs, consumed by endless orgasms for 45 minutes, she is much less likely to be tossing your come-too-quick ass out the door too soon.

Least, that's the way I see it, partner. B)

41 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

They use these at the brothels. Lol. The intercom comes on and says....Hunter....its time to reparty... 😂😂😂

Trust me. If I go to an arcade and you're there, I'm getting more tickets.:D

arcade-amusement-tickets-29169618.jpg

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Give it a rest already. Obvious why this was posted to begin with when you both have seen many many threads on the supposed topic before. Get a life guys.

Why would you stick up for someone who does this? Do you have a crush on her?

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Well....boooo to those ladies! That's no fun!

If you're are a quick popper,  and book with those ladies, just book a qv. Save your hours for the ladies who actually want to spend an hour with you. 👍

30 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Why do care? You don't have to see these ladies. You've been around long enough to make an informed decision. Why dwell on the negative? Move on. 

35 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

She’s back Stevie and growl has stood up for her before.  

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Why do care? You don't have to see these ladies. You've been around long enough to make an informed decision. Why dwell on the negative? Move on. 

I was asking a legitimate question, and someone else brought this other person in the thread 😁

1 minute ago, stevie-2249 said:

I was asking a legitimate question, and someone else brought this other person in the thread 😁

Legitimately, I might kick you out of my room in 50 minutes....or I might hold you hostage for 3 hours....both have happened. Lol. We all take our chances in life. 😁

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Legitimately, I might kick you out of my room in 50 minutes....or I might hold you hostage for 3 hours....both have happened. Lol. We all take our chances in life. 😁

Hostage hostage, make me a hostage, I will submit to your will 😀

15 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

50 plus great reviews seems plenty of indication that a lot of guys are very pleased when visiting her and enough reason in my book to simply let the lady be and let any reviews speak for themselves. A better question is why grown ass men who apparently have never actually seen her - zero reviews - feel the need to harass her endlessly even to the extent of concocting a thread just to bring attention to a poor review - from a reviewer who KNEW msog etc were not available cause he bitched about that in a prior review, (and then schedules a longer session) his being the only negatives in last 20 plus. You and your tag alongs jumping her shit at every chance is kinda pathetic. Crush - nope. Haven't had the pleasure but if she ever drags her cute little ass down south and my schedule allows i certainly plan to meet her. 😎 I may be wrong but suspect we would have a fine time!

Like I said I was asking a legitimate question and some one else brought her up not  me! I don’t believe it has been asked before but could be wrong? 

This has been a topic numerous times before here in the forums.  The top flight ladies here will spend the requested time with us as long as we are engaging gentlemen.  The Ladies that don't spend that time won't get a second call.

I guess if you book an Hr you should get an hr of time., but that can depend on the level of connection, and trust the lady has in you .I always book an hr but the fun part sure doesn't last an hr with me, but I have never had a lady rush me out either. we have always been able to chat each other and have a good time. I guess its all in the picking the right lady, and being nice guy like we should have been raised i don't find it that hard to do.

I think we all would love to be taken hostage with msog etc every time we book. 

10 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Like I said I was asking a legitimate question and some one else brought her up not  me! I don’t believe it has been asked before but could be wrong? 

Bullshit. The question is legitimate but motive was transparent.

To play along - Yes, if you schedule an hour you should get an hour IMHO. 10 to 15 minutes?? I take longer than that just talking and warming her up lol. If you shoot in 10 minutes in the door that is in large part on you. Bless the ladies that offer multiples but many many do not. For those that don't, schedule accordingly and enjoy the hell out of one with a gorgeous young thing out of your league. Hardly a tragedy!!

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Why don’t you give it a rest