stevie-2249

Time?

186 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I do, behave myself; it's not my problem "you" don't like what I have to say. This said, what good is a network where one doesn't fit? Thanks for the thought but, needless to say, I don't do cliques very well. And I do OK.

Here is one that might work for you

https://www.reddit.com/r/retardsinaction/

You are welcome

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

The hypocrisy or perhaps double standard that exists here is that these ladies have a network in which we men are vetted offline and yes, they talk about penis size. How do I know? A lady I am hoping to but haven't yet met mentioned something about mine in a message trail! Yet, all we men have is a highly moderated, cabal type forum in which we can only submit highly scrutinized reviews. And gawd forbid we speak the unspeakable truth about one of their own, all of whom get copious benefit of doubt; there will be blood.

I made the mistake of posting review type info in response to a forum post and, roundly chastised, learned my lesson but, as has been often said, we work hard to pay the equivalent of doctor, lawyer, engineer income for a little sugar and there are ladies here who work hard to give us our "bang for the buck" so, given at least some level of anonymity, why not put the unscrupulous ones out on the vine? This way, if the or any other provider reads it, they learn what not to do, if nothing else?

You guys can PM just like the girls do to get the 411 on potential dates. If guys aren't responding to you that has something to do with you. There are private groups for guys to back channel, the same as ladies, again if you haven't been invited to any groups that's on you. 

This, the TOB forums and reviews is all we have crap is just not true.  Lots of newbies are able to network if they know how to speak and behave in a way that they can be trusted and respected. 

On 12/13/2018 at 4:49 AM, gr8owl said:

And honestly the more folks continue to jump her shit over past the more inclined I am to stand up for her.  Don't like gangs against one.

And who gives a fuck what you like besides providers? A lot of good that did! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And who gives a fuck what you like besides providers? A lot of good that did! :lol:

Congratulations.  You are now an honorary member of the group.  Two new memberships in a week.  Becoming a real social butterfly, Hobby.  If ever you start giving a fuck what I like I will become extremely concerned about what I am doing wrong.

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You guys can PM just like the girls do to get the 411 on potential dates.

Good point. I do, have and am thankful to those who I suspect will continue to. And I'll do just fine if not. Never forget, the clickish (sic) are by definition, the few. We know who they are.

Good point. I do, have and am thankful to those who I suspect will continue to. And I'll do just fine if not. Never forget, the clickish (sic) are by definition, the few. We know who they are.

Who are they? Who is we, you got a mouse in your pocket? Is it a public clique or all in your head? Is this a personal opinion or a fact. 

Please confirm your facts before posting. 

Thanks 

Happy holidays

Edited by MeganMarie4u

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Congratulations.  You are now an honorary member of the group.  Two new memberships in a week.  Becoming a real social butterfly, Hobby.  If ever you start giving a fuck what I like I will become extremely concerned about what I am doing wrong.

I live for you and hope it doesn't turn your concern to anxiety.

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

Who are they? Is it a public clique or all in your head? Is this a personal opinion ot a fact. 

Please confirm your facts before posting. 

Thanks 

Happy holidays

I have what is seemingly an uncanny ability to reference and incorporate other posts into my logic. Seemingly you don't?

I have what is seemingly an uncanny ability to reference and incorporate other posts into my logic. Seemingly you don't?

I just want you to call a spade a spade..... who are those guys? 😝

Edited by MeganMarie4u

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I just want you to call a spade a spade..... who are those guys? 😝

And I just want you to use your own brain, Scarecrow, proof we can't have all that we want.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And I just want you to use your own brain, proof we can't have all that we want.

😂😂😂 i dont even have to use my brain to irritate people...

#winning

Edited by MeganMarie4u

14 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

9 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I have what is seemingly an uncanny ability to reference and incorporate other posts into my logic. 

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

The hypocrisy or perhaps double standard that exists here is that these ladies have a network in which we men are vetted offline and yes, they talk about penis size. How do I know? A lady I am hoping to but haven't yet met mentioned something about mine in a message trail! Yet, all we men have is a highly moderated, cabal type forum in which we can only submit highly scrutinized reviews. And gawd forbid we speak the unspeakable truth about one of their own, all of whom get copious benefit of doubt; there will be blood.

What you seem to have is the uncanny ability to contradict your own words in a single thread. 

2 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 i dont even have to use my brain to irritate people...

#winning

Good point! Your face does the job nicely. #loser!

9 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

What you seem to have is the uncanny ability to contradict your own words in a single thread. 

Umm, I conceded your point...

26 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Good point. I do, have and am thankful to those who I suspect will continue to.

...what do you want, woman?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Going out on a limb to assume at least a good portion if not majority of the viable men in this hobby are married and creeping, dates are not what we need to satisfy the primal urge and keep the home front secure. And I don't mean this to be disrespectful in anyway to the ladies who take pride in doing so but TBH, and though I'm only speaking for myself and perhaps the few others here who #keepit100, "dating" is for someone being "taken home to mama"; a booty call is what we'll do, boo.

I once had a very special lady to whom this was made clear. She said all the right things until one day she didn't, by asking that I take her to a concert instead of my wife. That was the last time she saw hide or tail of me. Man do I miss her :(.

So to be clear here.  To fit into the Hobbit definition of a "Viable" client (not sure how that word even applies in this context) we should only be interested in getting it done and get out.  To spend any additional time getting to know and appreciate these fine ladies for their personalities and spirit is, what wrong?  Well thank God you don't write the fucking rules!  

30 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Can this be over?

The lack of respect going on here is childish.

It is like a car crash in slow motion.  You just can't help but stop and watch when Hobbit opens his mouth and sticks both hairy feet in up to his ankles!

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

Can this be over?

The lack of respect going on here is childish.

This thread was all wrong by making it about one lady and everyone jumping into the mix. 

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This thread was all wrong by making it about one lady and everyone jumping into the mix. 

We will see how many business and reviews she will get from this thread, maybe it's a blessing in disguise?

58 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

We will see how many business and reviews she will get from this thread, maybe it's a blessing in disguise?

You cannot possibly be as stupid as you portray.  Just a cover.

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Stfu growl your the one that made this thread into what it is, if you bringing it up then this thread probably wouldn’t of turned the way it did!!!!

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I've been traveling and haven't had 5 minutes to keep up with the forums the past 2 months. Gotta say I haven't missed threads like this. If you don't have a great experience with one lady, don't repeat. If you find yourself getting the heave-ho all the time, check your mirror. This isn't rocket surgery, gents.

5 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Stfu growl your the one that made this thread into what it is, if you bringing it up then this thread probably wouldn’t of turned the way it did!!!!

You designed it from the start that way.  You know it and so does everyone else.  Have balls enough to admit it. And if you did not you owe an apology (not to me genius). And you are not my mother Stevie to tell me to shut up.

2 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

So to be clear here.  To fit into the Hobbit definition of a "Viable" client (not sure how that word even applies in this context) we should only be interested in getting it done and get out.

No, Einstein. What I said was, "Going out on a limb to assume at least a good portion if not majority of the viable men (not client) in this hobby are married and creeping, dates are not what we need to satisfy the primal urge and keep the home front secure", viable meaning, if you can get a woman, you have one.

2 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

To spend any additional time getting to know and appreciate these fine ladies for their personalities and spirit is, what wrong?  Well thank God you don't write the fucking rules!  

Now, if you need that level of interaction with providers, more power to you. Seeing how coveted being a desirable regular for these ladies is of paramount importance TO SOME and how rare it is to be accepted as such, most don't. It's just not that serious.

19 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Definitely a Usual Suspect and one of the first to yell "TROLL!". Go figure.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

6 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Definitely a Usual Suspect and one of the first to yell "TROLL!". Go figure.

And yes, the first to derail this post. At least he's consistent.

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And you are not my mother :lol: Stevie to tell me to shut up.

Pathetic. Good thing you (presumably) have cash.

Can this thread die already? Hobbit go find another thread to dig a hole in....