stevie-2249

Time?

186 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't talk to the lady you are speaking of at all, nor has any of my clients, or gentlemen I know reached out to me with any sob stories regarding this lady you are speaking of. I'm basing my opinions on the fact that I dont think it's cool to do clients this way, as a business practice. I would think the only people offended by this would be the people who run their business this way. I understand where you are coming from though. There was a time when I felt the way you did. 

OK, fair enough.  But if no direct knowledge, no recent reviews except one questionable guy, and no hearsay from clients .............  why do you feel so strongly that she did anything to bring this post on???  What are you basing it on??  I completely understand why many were pissed at her in the past.  If need be I can go back and find threads where I posted warnings about her and her behavior.  That is in the past, reviews are there to see, time to move on and leave her be unless she is pulling shit again.  Reviews are saying otherwise.  I believe people can change.  And honestly the more folks continue to jump her shit over past the more inclined I am to stand up for her.  Don't like gangs against one.  So how about a touch of forgiveness at Christmas for cryin out loud.

This thread has turned so ugly and nasty.

We can all be better persons and none of us is without fault in our lives.

We should all strive to be the humans that our pets believe we are. 

Can we all just stop replying to this thread and move on? I wish the mods would kill this thread and remove it from the forum. But I believe that only the OP can request that from the mods.

So how about it OP, will you ask the mods to kill this thread and remove it from the forum?

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How would I feel if I had a whole thread talking about me ripping guys off 45-50 mins worth of time, I've been paid an hour for? Like total shit. Not because of the thread either, but for being the kind of provider who does that to my clients. I would feel horrible, mortified. If the client pays for and wants his hour. He deserves his hour. If providers who do that to clients want some respect, how about show a little respect? How about going back and offering those guys the 45 to 50 mins they paid for. That's respect. 

BINGO!!! I would be mortified if someone said that about me too. Maybe it is because I take great pride in providing top notch service, or I just love what I do,  but to take a guy's money with the understanding it is an hour appt, and then only giving them 15 minutes is cruel. I have had guys in mid appts want to change to less time, and I give them the difference in money for that. I never want someone to think I am greedy, and out for their money. My feeling is you make more when you show they matter, and it pays well to be compassionate.

I will no longer be associated with providers that can't seem to figure out how to give client's their time and money professionally. I have tried to tutor some providers how to change, and they don't want to listen. It is sad because this is a pretty awesome community, and they could benefit from it, but what can you do when they decide to burn bridges with people in this industry? 

Personally, you client's decide what you want...the cute little thing that wants you in and out, or a beautiful woman that will give you what you paid for? Some things are truly TGTBT.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

BINGO!!! I would be mortified if someone said that about me too. Maybe it is because I take great pride in providing top notch service, or I just love what I do,  but to take a guy's money with the understanding it is an hour appt, and then only giving them 15 minutes is cruel. I have had guys in mid appts want to change to less time, and I give them the difference in money for that. I never want someone to think I am greedy, and out for their money. My feeling is you make more when you show they matter, and it pays well to be compassionate.

I will no longer be associated with providers that can't seem to figure out how to give client's their time and money professionally. I have tried to tutor some providers how to change, and they don't want to listen. It is sad because this is a pretty awesome community, and they could benefit from it, but what can you do when they decide to burn bridges with people in this industry? 

Personally, you client's decide what you want...the cute little thing that wants you in and out, or a beautiful woman that will give you what you paid for? Some things are truly TGTBT.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink... It makes me proud as a provider who loves this community to be in the company of ladies who are willing to come on here, and comment on what's right and fair for our Denver guys. 💙

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

So how about it OP, will you ask the mods to kill this thread and remove it from the forum?

Yes OP. Ask the mods to remove this thread from the forme so we can keep pretending this kind of thing doesn't ever happen. And while the mods are at it, they can remove all the negative reviews. I'm good with that, I think we can all agree with that. Right! :D

Aa a strictly 3G kind of guy, 15 minutes is plenty. I have no idea what guys are doing with their hour - 15 minutes for "formalities"?????

I mean, come on, in the door, ok, here's the cash, clothes come off, on your knees, suck my dick, now bend over, wham  bam, thank you, kiss on the cheek, I had a great time, sweetie, and I'm back in my car.

2 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Aa a strictly 3G kind of guy, 15 minutes is plenty. I have no idea what guys are doing with their hour - 15 minutes for "formalities"?????

I mean, come on, in the door, ok, here's the cash, clothes come off, on your knees, suck my dick, now bend over, wham  bam, thank you, kiss on the cheek, I had a great time, sweetie, and I'm back in my car.

😂😂😂😂 i bet the ladies love you!

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

2Big has been entertaining us with similar bon-mots for years.

Like the current resident of the White House, many feel his comments inappropriate and gauche, while others feel that his honesty is a breath of fresh air. I'm sure that he has a place here, even if he irritates our most vociferous members, but too often his comments are predictable and seemingly calculated to cause a fuss.

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Especially the cash part! B)

4 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Like the current resident of the White House, many feel his comments inappropriate and gauche, while others feel that his honesty is a breath of fresh air. I'm sure that he has a place here, even if he irritates our most vociferous members, but too often his comments are predictable and seemingly calculated to cause a fuss.

Well said, Old Timer. I'm in the latter group. Do your thing Big! :lol:

6 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

I don't know about a breath of fresh air, because his comments are pretty generic, and cater to quite a few guys who have his similar tastes, which is nice for those guys that have similar tastes and that's cool...but fresh...I havent read anything fresh or new about them. It's just stuff we hear on a daily basis in the hobby. I'm sure some folks enjoy his posts though. Just the generic I dont like yada yada yada, and I like yada, yada, yada. Like little blurts. I think there are quite a few ladies here who would love those little 15min sessions he's speaking of, as long as he doesn't open his mouth except to say the usual dirty talk. There are a ton of girls who like that too, and that's their preference. 💙 

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Especially the cash part! B)

At least hes spending it on a lady.....👌.... why dont you go frolic on one of your other forums bilbo baggins....

9 hours ago, 2Big said:

I have a good friend that is a car salesman.   One of his favorite sayings is "there is an ass for every seat".  Just like the world at large it takes all kinds to make it all work.  My experience has been that the 3g experience is when My time has been short changed.  These ladies know their program and in honesty should not book extended visits when they have no plan to spend that long.

To answer your question about what we are doing for the rest of the hour or two or more?  At least for me, spending time getting to know a wonderful human being and connectng with more than just two body parts.  The active part is fun but, at least for me, spending some relaxed time with a lady makes the date memorable.  Maybe we just sit and talk, maybe we watch her guilty pleasure TV show, maybe we go down and sit in the hot tub,  maybe we share a meal, or whatever.  I think the QV crowd are missing out on some of the finer aspects of the ladies here.  But thats just my thoughts....  

I will now return you to your regularly scheduled forum activities!

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

At least hes spending it on a lady.....👌.... why dont you go frolic on one of your other forums bilbo baggins....

Yeah and not a "lady" goblin

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

10 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I have a good friend that is a car salesman.   One of his favorite sayings is "there is an ass for every seat".  Just like the world at large it takes all kinds to make it all work.  My experience has been that the 3g experience is when My time has been short changed.  These ladies know their program and in honesty should not book extended visits when they have no plan to spend that long.

To answer your question about what we are doing for the rest of the hour or two or more?  At least for me, spending time getting to know a wonderful human being and connectng with more than just two body parts.  The active part is fun but, at least for me, spending some relaxed time with a lady makes the date memorable.  Maybe we just sit and talk, maybe we watch her guilty pleasure TV show, maybe we go down and sit in the hot tub,  maybe we share a meal, or whatever.  I think the QV crowd are missing out on some of the finer aspects of the ladies here.  But thats just my thoughts....  

I will now return you to your regularly scheduled forum activities!

Seems like a (real) date!

22 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Seems like a (real) date!

It is always like a real date.....❤ 

30 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

It is always like a real date.....❤ 

The lengths to which some will go for a thrill.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Going out on a limb to assume at least a good portion if not majority of the viable men in this hobby are married and creeping, dates are not what we need to satisfy the primal urge and keep the home front secure. And I don't mean this to be disrespectful in anyway to the ladies who take pride in doing so but TBH, and though I'm only speaking for myself and perhaps the few others here who #keepit100, "dating" is for someone being "taken home to mama"; a booty call is what we'll do, boo.

I once had a very special lady to whom this was made clear. She said all the right things until one day she didn't, by asking that I take her to a concert instead of my wife. That was the last time she saw hide or tail of me. Man do I miss her :(.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 12/13/2018 at 4:18 AM, LightningP said:

Really? Call me insensitive then, I’m terribly sorry to have offended anyone’s sensibilitiee here. So let’s all think indeed. First, did I mention any one individual by name? I’m pretty sure that you don’t have a clue as to who’s treated me this way. I never reviewed any of them and moved on. In fact, in my case, it wasn’t just one “poor lady”. I’ve actually lost count.

For my brethren, who’ve complained of this treatment above, I have a few words for all you poor ladies, and yeah, they don’t feel very nice. You’re right, who knows, if the poor ladies all chose to write about us, maybe they would all say we were too old or fat or unattractive or underendowed. That would certainly add to the awkward feelings. In real life,  I’m sure they made each of us at least wonder what we’d done wrong, and that is the true bullshit of it isn’t it. No, they didn’t write about us in an adult forum. They were quite comfortable with us living it, real time, in the moment. You see, we already felt like shit, right there and then. In fact, in my case, I even caught myself leaving the venue, pounding on the steering wheel chanting a solemn vow to never see providers again. You see, the real world problem with this Laci is that we were never under contract to provide a service to begin with. Our end of the bargain, in every case, was fulfilled in good faith.

In any event, as you might have read earlier, I had no idea  who everyone was referring to here. I would never single anyone out in the forum. Perhaps, it might be best for us all to just leave this one for the history books. It’s getting hot in here, and not in a good way. Lastly, I just have to say, if I ever treated anyone in my business in such an unethical manner, I would fully expect to lose that business. You’re right Laci, my four kids wouldn’t get their subsidies. But that would be my bad, not the client’s. So, in my world, I would never consider treating a client this way, no matter what brand of shithead she might turn out to be.There are real consequences in my line of work. To think that there shouldn’t be for you is actually troubling. 

But I really do agree, let’s move on, shall we.  Merry Christmas to all and to all you ladies and gentlemen, I wish your next adventure is everything you dream it will be tonight.

The hypocrisy or perhaps double standard that exists here is that these ladies have a network in which we men are vetted offline and yes, they talk about penis size. How do I know? A lady I am hoping to but haven't yet met mentioned something about mine in a message trail! Yet, all we men have is a highly moderated, cabal type forum in which we can only submit highly scrutinized reviews. And gawd forbid we speak the unspeakable truth about one of their own, all of whom get copious benefit of doubt; there will be blood.

I made the mistake of posting review type info in response to a forum post and, roundly chastised, learned my lesson but, as has been often said, we work hard to pay the equivalent of doctor, lawyer, engineer income for a little sugar and there are ladies here who work hard to give us our "bang for the buck" so, given at least some level of anonymity, why not put the unscrupulous ones out on the vine? This way, if the or any other provider reads it, they learn what not to do, if nothing else?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

The hypocrisy or perhaps double standard that exists here is that these ladies have a network in which we men are vetted offline and yes, they talk about penis size. How do I know? A lady I am hoping to but haven't yet met mentioned something about mine in a message trail! Yet, all we men have is a highly moderated, cabal type forum in which we can only submit highly scrutinized reviews. And gawd forbid we speak the unspeakable truth about one of their own, all of whom get copious benefit of doubt; there will be blood.

I made the mistake of posting review type info in response to a forum post and, roundly chastised, learned my lesson but, as has been often said, we work hard to pay the equivalent of doctor, lawyer, engineer income for a little sugar and there are ladies here who work hard to give us our "bang for the buck" so, given at least some level of anonymity, why not put the unscrupulous ones out on the vine? This way, if the or any other provider reads it, they learn what not to do, if nothing else?

I have never ever discussed a guys size with anybody....especially in a group. And im sure i speak for MOST ladies when i say that. Our reference sharing consists of health and safety concerns ONLY!

So youre saying..... the ladies who dont offer top notch service should be OUTED? 

WTF?! 

Thats like saying we should out you for your "size" 🙄 

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I have never ever discussed a guys size with anybody....especially in a group. And im sure i speak for MOST ladies when i say that. Our reference sharing consists of health and safety concerns ONLY!

So youre saying..... the ladies who dont offer top notch service should be OUTED? 

WTF?! 

I think he meant that the ladies who do do this will MAYBE learn from this thread? Lets hope

38 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

The hypocrisy or perhaps double standard that exists here is that these ladies have a network in which we men are vetted offline and yes, they talk about penis size. How do I know? A lady I am hoping to but haven't yet met mentioned something about mine in a message trail! Yet, all we men have is a highly moderated, cabal type forum in which we can only submit highly scrutinized reviews.

Well, actually we men also have our outside networks where we can talk more freely about our experiences with certain ladies, be very honest and frank, and give each other frank and detailed tips and recommendations, based on what we know about each others' preferences.  If you were to behave yourself and act like a gentleman, you might be invited to join one of those networks.

Edited by BadBoy

21 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

WTF?! 

YOU will never know that from personal experience about me. Real talk.

You must have missed, "given at least some level of anonymity", like the OP, which names no one. I could be wrong but, outing takes a bit more.

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Well, actually we men also have our outside networks where we can talk more freely about our experiences with certain ladies, be very honest and frank, and give each other frank and detailed tips and recommendations, based on what we know about each others' preferences.  If you were to behave yourself and act like a gentleman, you might be invited to join one of those networks.

I do, behave myself; it's not my problem "you" don't like what I have to say. This said, what good is a network where one doesn't fit? Thanks for the thought but, needless to say, I don't do cliques very well. And I do OK.

42 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I think he meant that the ladies who do do this will MAYBE learn from this thread? Lets hope

Thanks for reading, Stevie.

8 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I do, behave myself; it's not my problem "you" don't like what I have to say. This said, what good is a network where one doesn't fit? Thanks for the thought but, needless to say, I don't do cliques very well. And I do OK.

CUJEcMr.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

CUJEcMr.jpg?1

Funny guy. I actually toyed with club versus network. You do get me, BadBoy :rolleyes:.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 12/11/2018 at 0:32 PM, ilovewomen said:

There are certain ladies who only let you stay 10-15 minutes, no matter how long you set the appointment for.

Their policy is one shot only and they do everything they can to get that shot out of you in as little of time as possible so they can get the next guy in within 15-30 minutes after your scheduled start time.

There is a new review posted today that reflects happening.

And I found that review to be extremely helpful.  At least you know not to schedule an hour.  These are the reviews I find to be most valuable in avoiding a waste of time and resources.  And yes, if you book an hour you should get an hour.  

Edited by Paul Pudenda

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I'd much rather spend time having fun with partners willing to go the extra mile, than to spend my time with half assers. I'd rather go the extra mile and have good time.