stevie-2249

Time?

186 posts in this topic

My thoughts are you should get for what you donate for. If you request the hour and prepare the proper donations for it there is no reason why you should be rushed out within 15 minutes, unless you were acting abusive or improper. 

However I must agree that this topic has been thoroughly gone over many times and will continue to be gone over again. Stick to your guns, gentleman. There are plenty of providers who have absolutely no problem spending full amounts of time with you! ;) 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Legitimately, I might kick you out of my room in 50 minutes....or I might hold you hostage for 3 hours....both have happened. Lol. We all take our chances in life. 😁

Stevie! Stevie! Go for option #2.:eek:

Just now, CallieVane said:

My thoughts are you should get for what you donate for. If you request the hour and prepare the proper donations for it there is no reason why you should be rushed out within 15 minutes, unless you were acting abusive or improper. 

However I must agree that this topic has been thoroughly gone over many times and will continue to be gone over again. Stick to your guns, gentleman. There are plenty of providers who have absolutely no problem spending full amounts of time with you! ;) 

Exactly!

I agree totally but infortunatly others bring into the thread the providers that continually abuse this which raises back hairs in others. An hour should be an hour unless stipulateled elsewhere.  Isn’t it a short term contract to begin with until you get to know each party better and want to do more business with them??? 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Legitimately, I might kick you out of my room in 50 minutes....or I might hold you hostage for 3 hours....both have happened. Lol. We all take our chances in life. 😁

Please take me as a hostage.😋

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

It’s sad this even has to be asked.  Jeeze 

Yep, A it works both ways unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Yep, A it works both ways unfortunately 

What do you mean? 

Pits ok if the guy decides to leave early, but he should be given the opportunity to use his time allotted. Sometimes it may just be cuddling or caressing, but it’s his time.

11 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sometimes it may just be cuddling or caressing,

I like to cuddle...

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Why don’t you give it a rest 

I would love to.  And will if you, Stevie etc.will.  Deal?

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I would love to.  And will if you, Stevie etc.will.  Deal?

I don’t believe you could even if you wanted to.

I haven’t said anything that wasn’t fact and I was just replyimg to a thread.

33 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

What do you mean? 

i would guess it means there are bad clients who consistently overstay, after the time is up.

I think that's the equivalent of a provider shorting the time.

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I don’t believe you could even if you wanted to.

I haven’t said anything that wasn’t fact and I was just replyimg to a thread.

But I did not say a peep till you and Stevie started shit again, so I not only can I have.  As to the red, please.  Lived with that bullshit tactic for 36 years, so it doesn't play. ("everything I said is true" ..... its just a tenth of the whole story. Called deception by partial truth)  

Just let it be and I will certainly do so too.  Up to you.

31 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

But I did not say a peep till you and Stevie started shit again, so I not only can I have.  As to the red, please.  Lived with that bullshit tactic for 36 years, so it doesn't play. ("everything I said is true" ..... its just a tenth of the whole story. Called deception by partial truth)  

Just let it be and I will certainly do so too.  Up to you.

Why is it, every time this comes up and you know exactly who we're talking about. That's totally amazing considerating how many providers are on this board. You are gooooooooood.:o

3 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Why is it, every time this comes up and you know exactly who we're talking about. That's totally amazing considerating how many providers are on this board. You are gooooooooood.:o

You are 100% spot on Tide.

I have no idea what anyone is talking about here. Somehow, I don’t expect I ever will either.

13 minutes ago, tide32 said:

LMAO  Tide, you are at least humorous about it.  But with direct reference to "new review today" it hardly takes an ace detective to sniff out lol!  And by pure coincidence a thread to post to about the very subject, same day. Transparent as a fish tank. 

Now, do we not all have other things to talk about?

21 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

LMAO  Tide, you are at least humorous about it.  But with direct reference to "new review today" it hardly takes an ace detective to sniff out lol!  And by pure coincidence a thread to post to about the very subject, same day. Transparent as a fish tank. 

Now, do we not all have other things to talk about?

There's nothing humorous about clients being husseled. But, I will make a deal with ya. If I ever want lessons on how to be a shill, you'll be the first one I come too.

1 minute ago, tide32 said:

There's nothing humorous about clients being husseled. But, I will make a deal with ya. If I ever want lessons on how to be a shill, you'll be the first one I come too.

And nothing funny about carrying a grudge forever, and refusing to forgive.  Life is way too short.  And shilling?  Gads, there are a great number of professional grade shill meisters here, but its not me.  You must look elsewhere for wisdom in the matter, grasshopper as I have none.

This brings up an interesting angle. Although I know who the argument is about, I have no knowledge of what I'm going to say applying to her or anyone specific. So a lady, or her site, or her ads say something to the effect of, "Don't ask about specific services, remember you are contracting for my time only. "  Ok. no problemo, pretty standard practice. HOWEVER...if someone books an hour with that provider, pops in 10 minutes, then gets ushered out the door, I would have to call bullshit\shenanigans. It was all about TIME when not discussing services which may, or may not be on the menu.....but it STOPPED being about time as soon as the guy popped early. That scenario would be bogus .

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And nothing funny about carrying a grudge forever, and refusing to forgive.  Life is way too short.  And shilling?  Gads, there are a great number of professional grade shill meisters here, but its not me.  You must look elsewhere for wisdom in the matter, grasshopper as I have none. Thats the story and I'm sticking to it.

Fixed it for ya. :P

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Pick me, pick me...

14 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

This brings up an interesting angle. Although I know who the argument is about, I have no knowledge of what I'm going to say applying to her or anyone specific. So a lady, or her site, or her ads say something to the effect of, "Don't ask about specific services, remember you are contracting for my time only. "  Ok. no problemo, pretty standard practice. HOWEVER...if someone books an hour with that provider, pops in 10 minutes, then gets ushered out the door, I would have to call bullshit\shenanigans. It was all about TIME when not discussing services which may, or may not be on the menu.....but it STOPPED being about time as soon as the guy popped early. That scenario would be bogus .

But ask yourself, if you were hurried out the door in your mind in a 30 minute appt would you not only schedule again knowing the scoop only this time for 60 minutes lol.  Or is it just that you (not you literally) can't hold the water so to speak and blame her for making you cum too quick?  See when you read all the reviews these questions arise.  For the record, if I book an hour I expect an hour.  But I don't shoot em early, get embarrassed and take my balls and go home early and then blame her.  What exactly happened I have no frickin' idea cause I wasn't there - but the other makes no sense, so............

What if the lady no longer felt safe or comfortable? What if the gentleman made some off handed remarks, or implications that caused her to worry? If this is the case, is she required or expected to cuddle with him for an additional 45-50 minutes?

P. S. This is a generic inquiry. I have no knowledge of the who's, what's, why's or where's of this incident.

Edited by Cecilia

12 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

What if the lady no longer felt safe or comfortable? What if the gentleman made some off handed remarks, or implications that caused her to worry? If this is the case, is she required or expected to cuddle with him for an additional 45-50 minutes?

P. S. This is a generic inquiry. I have no knowledge of the who's, what's, why's or where's of this incident.

If the gentleman did something wrong and then turns around and writes a bad review. This is also unfair to her.
That's what rebuttals are for. I think. If there's no rebuttal then that alone speeks volumes.

9 minutes ago, tide32 said:

If the gentleman did something wrong and then turns around and writes a bad review. This is also unfair to her.
That's what rebuttals are for. I think. If there's no rebuttal then that alone speeks volumes.

So true. I didn't even think about the rebuttal option. Thank you, for the gentle reminder. 😘

12 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If the ladies can’t stretch it out to the paid time then maybe they should only schedule for what they can like 30 min or even 15 mins. 

I think u meant 'gentlemen'. You accidentally wrote ladies...

2 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

I think u meant 'gentlemen'. You accidentally wrote ladies...

When the reviews are consistent the no it’s ladies

15 hours ago, Sapphire said:

That is all kinds of wrong.  Your session should last and hour if you are paying hourly.  If you leave sooner, that is a personal choice.

Not always. Sometimes it’s made clear to you that “time’s up.”  Like when she leaves the room, and he walks in wearing his black duster & says, “Leave!”  I’d only been there for 15min & paid extra for “the full hour.”

True story from years ago