K2dnvrfun

The ass man

17 posts in this topic

I was falling through a YouTube rabbit hole and landed on this old jem, Sienfeld ass man episode. Funny as hell.  But then it got me thinking... it seems I'm a minority in this hobby. Looking through listings and profiles you see many many ass shots. In reviews guys talk about the view from behind.... that's just not me. I'd rather a lovely face, great eyes, nice breast and nice body, I honestly don't really think about the bottom. Let me see your front when we rock it.

Am I in the minority here are most guys really ass men?

https://youtu.be/tujqM2u-BVo

Well I would have to say

B4lxORR4yDaF4Eo3cAvV7thbNGYKxRVHseFfDYvQ

that in my .......... opinion  ............ what was the question again?

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well I would have to say

B4lxORR4yDaF4Eo3cAvV7thbNGYKxRVHseFfDYvQ

that in my .......... opinion  ............ what was the question again?

Don't get me wrong that is a banging ass. But I'd still rather look at the front. Or I guess just keep spinning her around. Hmm maybe twister is in order?

Personally I'm all about the legs, but if I'm being honest if there isn't at least some connection between myself and my date then I mostly likely will not see her again.

I recently had an encounter and she was smoking hot, incredibly toned legs!...but we just didn't have that connection. I will not be returning.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Don't get me wrong that is a banging ass. But I'd still rather look at the front. Or I guess just keep spinning her around. Hmm maybe twister is in order?

And I say look at the front while grasping and carressing the rear. B)

Top, bottom, front, back side, all angles of approach.  Hell upside down from a swing.  One of the wonders of a regular ...... getting to explore all the possibilities.

58 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

Personally I'm all about the legs, but if I'm being honest if there isn't at least some connection between myself and my date then I mostly likely will not see her again.

I recently had an encounter and she was smoking hot, incredibly toned legs!...but we just didn't have that connection. I will not be returning.

I'm with you. I'm not just looking for a banging bod, I want a little more of a connection that can build over time, part of the fun of seeing a lady many times. Partly why I tend to stick with ladies a little older.  I just don't feel like I can connect with most 23 year olds anymore as much as my little Johnson would like to see them.

14 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And I say look at the front while grasping and carressing the rear. B)

Top, bottom, front, back side, all angles of approach.  Hell upside down from a swing.  One of the wonders of a regular ...... getting to explore all the possibilities.

I like that approach. Look at front and grab the rear to pull them in closer.

Ass men...leg men...boob men. Ok....of course.....certainly. One can safely say that we are definitely all PUSSY MEN.......( in the good way!)

10 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

... Am I in the minority here are most guys really ass men?

I don't think there's a right or wrong answerto your question.  Besides, ladies who provide MSOG,  would give you the best of both front and back!

I am with BigBald, I love all parts and views of the ladies. Some have killer legs, fab breasts, great asses, and lovely eyes and lips. Every part of a lady is to be complemented and enjoyed.

Count me in in the ass (and leg) camp. Not a fan of big booty, but a nice shaped ass... yum. Probably some primitive part of the brain triggering that (ie. human animal is only one that mates face-to-face, so, "doggie" is pretty much the norm for the horny animal world).

Legs and butts are pretty much what you see is what you get, whereas boobs, until they are unleashed, don't know if lots of cables holding things in place, badly done bolt-ons, etc. Boobs are an attention getter, not an attention keeper.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Great butts, great boobs, pretty eyes, and beautiful smiles are all wonderful physical traits, that I enjoy. 

However, I'll choose a friendly, funny, empathetic woman, regardless of appearance, every time.  :)

I cant get enough of all of it! I do have to say that a sultry look in the eyes does seem to get the max effect with me, however.

On 12/11/2018 at 5:55 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

I don't think there's a right or wrong answerto your question.  Besides, ladies who provide MSOG,  would give you the best of both front and back!

23 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I am with BigBald, I love all parts and views of the ladies. Some have killer legs, fab breasts, great asses, and lovely eyes and lips. Every part of a lady is to be complemented and enjoyed.

Yes and yes.  The two of you must have read my mind (and don't either of you share any of the other stuff you saw there).  ;)

On 12/11/2018 at 9:58 AM, wglide2003 said:

Agree completely every part of a lady is to be appreciated. Each lady is unique in her own way the appreciation of that is what makes each encounter special. The mind and personality are all a part of the total picture making each individual the complete Beauty they are. Have to admit that exploring each part is a journey worth traveling over and over

On 12/11/2018 at 11:14 AM, pfunk said:

Great butts, great boobs, pretty eyes, and beautiful smiles are all wonderful physical traits, that I enjoy. 

However, I'll choose a friendly, funny, empathetic woman, regardless of appearance, every time.  :)

Pfunk, I have always admired the way you adore and appreciate all women. It adds to your intense intimacy. ❤️

Edited by Cecilia