Amber Allure

Spoofing.

37 posts in this topic

Good Morning All, 

It has come to my attention this morning that there is someone who is maliciously spoofing providers numbers and calling other providers and leaving hateful, hateful voicemails. As far as I know, its only within the ladies. 

Its been happening over the past weekend, the voicemails are from a girl with a SUPER thick southern accent (from what I've been told) and then voicemails are rather short but very hateful. 

I'd advise the ladies to proceed with caution and to CALL each other for reference requests until this passes. Hopefully whoever has this much time on their hands will get bored and move on with their lives. 

Stay Safe, Happy Monday. 

This has happened to me as well and I will be making phone calls to other ladies until this passes. 

Ladies, if you get something strange from another provider (including myself) please let us know. 

Someone has too damn much time on their hands and isn’t very holly jolly. 

Stay safe and if this is happening to you please reach out and let myself, Amber720, Audrey or Nina Falkner know. 

Sounds to me like it could be:

1. A religious zealot 

2. Hobbyist's wife who snooped on hubby's cell 

3. Crazy bitch who isn't getting any action 

4. Or all of the above 

33 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

Sounds to me like it could be:

1. A religious zealot 

2. Hobbyist's wife who snooped on hubby's cell 

3. Crazy bitch who isn't getting any action 

4. Or all of the above 

I vote for number 2. Stay safe ladies.

In my opinion it doesnt sound like a woman AT ALL. Im also involved in these shenanigans..... im not sure my number has been used.... but ive received 2 voicemails... from 2 ladies ive only had reference conversations with.... in one voicemail its stated that violet wont get her money..... so lets me realistic.... its probably the psycho couple from last weeks thread.... i bet it involves everyone who had a hand in that thread! 

18 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

its probably the psycho couple from last weeks thread.... i bet it involves everyone who had a hand in that thread! 

I was on that thread and I haven't been affected. At least not yet. 🤷‍♀️

4 hours ago, AmberLynn720 said:

Good Morning All, 

It has come to my attention this morning that there is someone who is maliciously spoofing providers numbers and calling other providers and leaving hateful, hateful voicemails. As far as I know, its only within the ladies. 

Its been happening over the past weekend, the voicemails are from a girl with a SUPER thick southern accent (from what I've been told) and then voicemails are rather short but very hateful. 

I'd advise the ladies to proceed with caution and to CALL each other for reference requests until this passes. Hopefully whoever has this much time on their hands will get bored and move on with their lives. 

Stay Safe, Happy Monday. 

It sucks that this is happening.  I thought we were supposed to be in our little world to enjoy ourselves.  There is enough drama and trauma in everyday life.  It makes me sad that there are so many unhappy, hurtful and hateful people. 

I am grateful for the people here who are both fun and cautious.  Being safe, being supportive and having a great time are wonderful things to share.

We will figure it out.... watch and wait...

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

We will figure it out.... watch and wait...

Inspector MM on the case. 

Bummer - thanks for the heads up - the hobby certainly has it's cool and certainly has it's crazy - i guess we all do...

Like many who troll - if you don't feed them, they eventually move on...

And sometimes the lousy thing about about time is it actually takes time...

I just hope that if anybody receives calls from a reputable lady..  that they will see this thread and know it's not us! ❤

A lady from or connected to board acting bat shit crazy and making harassing or threatening calls to other ladies? Never heard of that here before lol!! :cool:  Remember the quaint days when one simply blocked caller id?

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

A lady from or connected to board acting bat shit crazy and making harassing or threatening calls to other ladies? Never heard of that here before lol!! :cool: 

That would be sooo funny if it weren't true. 🙄

Whether it's a provider or a hobbyist, can we find a private island to ship them all off to? They can play their silly games with each other all day. 😁

If it is going on in Utah also then there is a bigger problem then just here.  We we're actually hoping it was centralized so that we could pinpoint the person or persons.  I pity them once they are found out.  

Might be a time to back old school (FYI: I never left old school business model) ..and do email contact only.  Giving the general public direct access to you has almost always yielded issues (and dick pics, time wasters and stalkers who change their throwaway phones or app numbers.. its generally chaos and too much crap to be able to enjoy the gentlemen like some of us wish too...) ...  AND the risk of texts and phone calls coming when with family and loved ones- is often too much of a risk for both the ladies and gents.  It's not like it hurts convenience- as emails get to the party as quick as texts with iPhones and notification setups... yet it's much more confidential also to change passwords from prying eyes vs having to hide an extra phone etc... or forget about notifications on a phone app. Spoofing is rampant this month even outside of this hobby... so it's here to stay....   There's a lot of unsavory people out there...  Find pleasure and joy and only let the Good ones have access to you...   I find email business model (granted i always Do speak via phone after screening) is the way to go to keep happy in this biz..and not deal with the frustrations that i am hearing out there from SW'ers.

This happen w me too in the last two weeks the provider is listed and active in tob, I just block the crazy bi+ch and seem like she fall under #3 on the list above

I can't believe someone has this much time on their hands!

I turned my phone on this morning and have been told my number is calling people! Sorry guys it's definitely not me! I hope someone finds out who this asshat is FAST! I'm getting sick of being put in this drama!

17 hours ago, Giovanna Garcia said:

This happen w me too in the last two weeks the provider is listed and active in tob, I just block the crazy bi+ch and seem like she fall under #3 on the list above

Well the problem is that someone or people are spoofing providers numbers and calling or texting inappropriate things. So it may be Jill’s number calling you, but it’s really Suzy or crazy Dude doing it.🤬

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well the problem is that someone or people are spoofing providers numbers and calling or texting inappropriate things. So it may be Jill’s number calling you, but it’s really Suzy or crazy Dude doing it.🤬

Who is Jill Suzy or crazy dude? I don’t know any of those people? 

4 hours ago, Giovanna Garcia said:

Jill joined the forum in March. Suzy is Jill's 2nd cousin on her mom's side. crazy dude goes by the name of Tide32 on the forum. :D

4 hours ago, Giovanna Garcia said:

Is this the time when people start chanting 

“Jerry,Jerry, Jerry”

On 12/10/2018 at 7:45 AM, Stormy Brooks said:

I was not in that thread and I have gotten 3 spoof calls one from violets number 

Same here i just hang up

We should share the numbers abusing us.  I got an abusive text this AM(4 AM to be exact)with half a xmas greeting 'ho'.

I searched the number.. it is a landline in Granby..  go figure?  :rolleyes:  Can I post the number here?    

3 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

2 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

We should share the numbers abusing us.  I got an abusive text this AM(4 AM to be exact)with half a xmas greeting 'ho'.

I searched the number.. it is a landline in Granby..  go figure?  :rolleyes:  Can I post the number here?    

Can't post numbers here unfortunately. Please reach out to me or @Laci French