Calik8

Regulars or time to exsplore!!

20 posts in this topic

Do you like to do anything special for your regular provider  for the holidays? Or is this the season to exsplore new providers?

Thoughts?

Yes. To both questions.

I'd prefer to see regulars during this time. I know this time of year can be tough for providers in denver, so why not see them an extra time if you can to help keep them busy, plus love to build a deeper relationship my my favs

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I'd prefer to see regulars during this time. I know this time of year can be tough for providers in denver, so why not see them an extra time if you can to help keep them busy, plus love to build a deeper relationship my my favs

You're the best K2!!! Our real life Santa, bringing the best present (yourself) to TOB Denver's naughtiest, and oh so sweet providers. 🎅❤😘💯

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You're the best K2!!! Our real life Santa, bringing the best present (yourself) to TOB Denver's naughtiest, and oh so sweet providers. 🎅❤😘💯

You know it sweetie 😘 love the local denver gals.

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

You know it sweetie 😘 love the local denver gals.

And we love you❤️❤️

Just now, 2Big said:

What's a regular?

Someone who poops once a day 🤔

I’m still working on the regulars list. I’m getting close though.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

What's a regular?

Someone who is willing to see you a second time.  Hang in there, it'll happen.

(Just a joshin' you a bit, there Big Guy :rolleyes:)

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Crap! I thought I was special.:(

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

So I was a Regular, which as I have come to learn here on TOB, before I ever dipped a tow into the Hobby World......   I think I have broken my brain contemplating  the whole space/time continuum paradox implications.....

On 12/10/2018 at 5:56 AM, Calik8 said:

Do you like to do anything special for your regular provider  for the holidays? Or is this the season to exsplore new providers?

Thoughts?

This is my first holiday in the hobby so still trying to figure things out.......

Yes, planning a special dinner date for my ATF.  A special restaurant she mentioned that she always wanted to go to.

I WOULD LIKE to do something for another favorite, but her schedule is almost diametrically opposed to mine so not sure I will be able to see her before the Holidays.

And yes I have been talking to a YL about a first time meeting.

So the correct answer is D. all of the above!

I want to

2 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

This is my first holiday in the hobby so still trying to figure things out.......

Yes, planning a special dinner date for my ATF.  A special restaurant she mentioned that she always wanted to go to.

I WOULD LIKE to do something for another favorite, but her schedule is almost diametrically opposed to mine so not sure I will be able to see her before the Holidays.

And yes I have been talking to a YL about a first time meeting.

So the correct answer is D. all of the above!

I want to

It's just like being locked in a Candy Store overnight, isn't it?  What a great country.

Kind of related to the topic.  What is the thoughts on bringing one of those gift bath packages to a rendezvous this time of year?  The ones that have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, etc.?  Is it a good thing or presumptuous?

I am probably the worst gift giver of things like that?.......

29 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Kind of related to the topic.  What is the thoughts on bringing one of those gift bath packages to a rendezvous this time of year?  The ones that have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, etc.?  Is it a good thing or presumptuous?

I am probably the worst gift giver of things like that?.......

My fear would be sensitive skin.... and or scent allergies....

17 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

My fear would be sensitive skin.... and or scent allergies....

That or not to a ladies taste.  My experience (years ago) with those gifts were pretty much Ehhhh.  

I first saw that gift suggestion on the old switter machine and it raised questions in my mind then.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

You're a thoughtful man. I've always been a proponent of supporting local business. ❤️

I am still exploring to find a couple of regulars. And yes I would do something special around the holidays for a regular lady as soon as I find one. I like doing something special for the ladies when I meet them for the first time also.

16 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

You're a thoughtful man. I've always been a proponent of supporting local business. ❤️

Thanks sweetie, it's like small business Saturday but let's call it local hobby month