Mistress Christian Gentry

Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ plans

11 posts in this topic

What are your plans for Christmas?

Before I go home I am going to visit my mom family on West coast Friday for week.ย Thenย I get to go home to Midwestย for Christmas I am super excited ๐Ÿ˜† get to visit them for awhile. I missed them. Canโ€™t wait to see them.

Leave your comments.....

All the ways family if it's possible this year Salt Lake City

Family coming to town for week from Cali. Always a fun time.

Just enjoy your time with your friends and family and enjoy every minute you share with them. These are the things you'll cherish the most.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Family coming to town for week from Cali. Always a fun time.

Your family from Cail I wanna go there one day what part of Cail

30 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Just enjoy your time with your friends and family and enjoy every minute you share with them. These are the things you'll cherish the most.

I agree with youย 

5 minutes ago, staceyloveablelace27 said:

Your family from Cail I wanna go there one day what part of Cail

Northern. About an 90 min north of San Fran. Nice to visit but can't beat Colorado

9 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Northern. About an 90 min north of San Fran. Nice to visit but can't beat Colorado

๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad to see folks appreciating friends and family during the holiday season....or anytime of the year.ย  Mine will be spent with some of my friends who have become my "family of choice".ย  It'll be low key with lots of good food and good conversation while making some fine memories for the future.

22 hours ago, staceyloveablelace27 said:

What are your plans for Christmas?

Before I go home I am going to visit my mom family on West coast Friday for week.ย Thenย I get to go home to Midwestย for Christmas I am super excited ๐Ÿ˜† get to visit them for awhile. I missed them. Canโ€™t wait to see them.

Leave your comments.....

Spending Christmas back home in Dallas. Finally, all of my immediate family will be back together on Christmas day. It's been a few years, and I'm pretty excited. Iย will miss all of you,ย ย and you'll be in my heart while I'mย away. Enjoy your holiday vacation with your family Stacey! โค