Skg

Ladies... write a book

16 posts in this topic

One of you ladies once said “if I could only write a book”. I would love to read about your experiences, the best, worst and the most weird. Also, your perspective on guys and what they want or are looking for. Is it a game, hobby, or compulsion. I have so many questions, but would never ask. 

Who wants to start writing. Make it fiction, of course,  to protect my innocent ass.

I would like to hear about the first time she knew she was doing this for the donation, and how she felt about it afterwards

For example, I had a babysitter when I was a single father; well that's enough of that story

Edited by Mike940370

A now retired provider actually did write a book. It used to be available on Amazon. But that was many, many years ago.

It wasn’t a tell all but it was a how to for other ladies.

35 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

I would like to hear about the first time she knew she was doing this for the donation, and how she felt about it afterwards

For example, I had a babysitter when I was a single father; well that's enough of that story

Ladies do you think I took advatage or did I give her a good idea?

The Only crime  is if You wank off to our photos with out a proper "Thank you" 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

In my experience, this is a question for you to ask the gals in person, particularly after a session, when you're lying there bathed in the afterglow. They are more relaxed and more likely to open up to you. It's a good opportunity for follow up questions like " do your friends and family know what you do?" And " how would you feel if your daughter did this?"  

Please report back your experiences. 

37 minutes ago, Happymon said:

In my experience, this is a question for you to ask the gals in person, particularly after a session, when you're lying there bathed in the afterglow. They are more relaxed and more likely to open up to you. It's a good opportunity for follow up questions like " do your friends and family know what you do?" And " how would you feel if your daughter did this?"  

Please report back your experiences. 

Great advice and I would like to add one thing you left off your list.  Please ask us how many appts we have in a day and what number you are in the lineup.  

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Great advice and I would like to add one thing you left off your list.  Please ask us how many appts we have in a day and what number you are in the lineup.  

😂😂😂😂 

48 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Somethings are just best unknown don’t you think?

Just now, LightningP said:

Somethings are just best unknown don’t you think?

I like to be transparent and have a now serving sign outside the bedroom door. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I always assumed I was the only one. The ladies saved themselves for me and were so satisfied they couldn't possibly see anyone else for 48 hours after me.  Is that not true?  🤣

16 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I always assumed I was the only one. The ladies saved themselves for me and were so satisfied they couldn't possibly see anyone else for 48 hours after me.  Is that not true?  🤣

Me too K2, what’s the deal, anyway. There are simply those inconvenient truths which simply don’t go well after a good bolt of Lightning...

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

The Only crime  is if You wank off to our photos with out a proper "Thank you" 😂😂😂

Thank you in advance!

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

Awwww, jeeze, am I going to have to take one of those tear-off numbers like at the DMV?

13 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Thank you!