Milos Vesely

Is P411 dead?

26 posts in this topic

My membership expired and wondering if I should, or even if I can renew.   Are ladies still using it as a reference?  Thoughts?

There was a recent thread on this subject.

it is still a viable option.

As far as renewing once your membership expired, at one time I know you would have to wait until after the first of the year to renew. Another has said that changed and you could renew now.

I was able to easily renew a couple of months ago but only for 6 months at a time. Might mean an end is coming?

I renewed recently with no time restrictions in place.  To the OP, I say the question lies in you.  If you are active and like to see local and touring ladies (or you travel and play) P411 is a valuable resource.   If you only play local, then you have to decide if it's warranted. 

When I renewed 4 months ago, the longest option was 6 months

I just received a notice from p411 saying they would like me to renew not due until March but will check it out

I just renewed for six months. We will know after the first of the year if the cost is worth it. 

My understanding is no adds, no available now. Just a verification site.

Gives the boys time to archive contact info on favs and those on wish list.  Get out your spreadsheets gentlemen. Keep ur P411 to facilitate screening, makes it easier for all.

P411 isn't dead, it just smells funny.

My suggestion is to wait a month or two to decide. Apparently big changes are coming in the new year. I'm sure there will be feedback on this board as to what the new situation is. If they don't start letting new ladies join, and if all it is is just the ladies' names and then they give you an ok, that just wouldn't be anywhere near worth it for me for what they charge, and I'll take my ball and my oks and start acquiring references on here. Time will tell.

If You want same day Or short Notice meetings with out having to wait for crazy screening methods to check out. Keep your 411. If you travel and see ladies during then, Keep your 411. If you enjoy NOT having to answer the Same Questions everytime you see a new someone, Keep Your 411. If you enjoy the security of Your personal info when Booking( phone # ) keep your 411.. 

Even after The New year, Most All ladies advertising on sites in Most Any City you are in Will have a 411.. It Honestly makes Booking Easier, Faster, Painless. Especially if It is a Touring lady. 

12 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

If You want same day Or short Notice meetings with out having to wait for crazy screening methods to check out. Keep your 411. If you travel and see ladies during then, Keep your 411. If you enjoy NOT having to answer the Same Questions everytime you see a new someone, Keep Your 411. If you enjoy the security of Your personal info when Booking( phone # ) keep your 411.. 

Even after The New year, Most All ladies advertising on sites in Most Any City you are in Will have a 411.. It Honestly makes Booking Easier, Faster, Painless. Especially if It is a Touring lady. 

Don’t think I could have said it better.

I like giving my P411 account so the girls know more about me and can see my photo.  I still book through TOB. 

Clearly, P411 isn't dead. Both providers, and clients, want to join, or re-join. Might be wise to wait until the newest changes are announced, but it's a no-brainer for me to re-up.

41 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Clearly, P411 isn't dead. Both providers, and clients, want to join, or re-join. Might be wise to wait until the newest changes are announced, but it's a no-brainer for me to re-up.

Have they not announced the new changes? I know it’s not entirely hammered out but the last email they sent made it fairly clear on what you’d get if you let your acccount expire.

There’s also a very direct line in that message stating, “New companions will not be added to the site.” 

17 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

My membership expired and wondering if I should, or even if I can renew.   Are ladies still using it as a reference?  Thoughts?

17 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

Yes I am still using it as references and I like it better because it speeds up verification a lot faster

I have been traveling and P411 is alive and well. ECCIE seems to be dead in so many areas and I cannot stress enough to all of you gentlemen to keep your subscription current  

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I cannot stress enough to all of you gentlemen to keep your subscription current  

💯

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I have been traveling and P411 is alive and well. ECCIE seems to be dead in so many areas and I cannot stress enough to all of you gentlemen to keep your subscription current  

I Agree!

22 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Have they not announced the new changes? I know it’s not entirely hammered out but the last email they sent made it fairly clear on what you’d get if you let your acccount expire.

There’s also a very direct line in that message stating, “New companions will not be added to the site.” 

I went back and reviewed the e-mails sent from the admin.  As JoDoe27 mentions, it states no new companions will be added to the site.  Ads will go away, no visiting ads, okays will stay only for those that renew, there will be limited PM's between admirers and companions, the gist of it was the site will be a verification site only with companions being able to link to their external sites, so those websites will become more important it seems.  I am going to renew for now, but you may want to screen shot your info.  Oh and the url will likely change away from a .com.  If I've revealed too much mods please remove.  They ask not to post verbatim the e-mails, I've not done that, just summarized.

17 hours ago, JAGCS said:

I went back and reviewed the e-mails sent from the admin.  As JoDoe27 mentions, it states no new companions will be added to the site.  Ads will go away, no visiting ads, okays will stay only for those that renew, there will be limited PM's between admirers and companions, the gist of it was the site will be a verification site only with companions being able to link to their external sites, so those websites will become more important it seems.  I am going to renew for now, but you may want to screen shot your info.  Oh and the url will likely change away from a .com.  If I've revealed too much mods please remove.  They ask not to post verbatim the e-mails, I've not done that, just summarized.

I don't think it's worth it now. Lol

I luuuuv p411! Plus, I'm up for an adventure. Nothing has changed as far as my business from their site, so I'll wait and see and adjust, as I always have. I'm sure with the changes they are making, if anything crazy does happen again, they will be able to stay up and running, and the ones who rested on their laurels will be wishing they stayed current, or joined. 

Well, it's still less than one excellent BJ, so I guess it's worth it.  I'm building up recommendations on TOB, but also trying to maintain current OKs on P411 on the theory that the chances of one surviving are better than the chances of both surviving.  Worse, if I ride the wrong horse I could end up in a position where I'm locked out of the winner.

They will apparently be taking members again, just not now.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:50 PM, Chrissy said:

This is the perfect response. 😘

On 12/9/2018 at 9:55 PM, Laci French said:

Exactly! 😘

No p411 is still alive and well I just had a session on Sunday that I booked through p411 it makes booking so easy