Hunter VanDyke

Curious

50 posts in this topic

I still see my first client....Actually it was his wife who arranged it because she had recently had surgery and was unable to do anything without intense pain as the result of that and she called me, we met for lunch and I have seen him every week since that time....Strange situation but i do understand she just wanted to save her marriage the only way she could think of and that helped to shape my dealings with those here over the years.....

However he does not review and neither does she...LOL....Great people and I stood up for both of them when they renewed their wedding vows recently....

Edited by Barbi

2 hours ago, Barbi said:

I still see my first client....Actually it was his wife who arranged it because she had recently had surgery and was unable to do anything without intense pain as the result of that and she called me, we met for lunch and I have seen him every week since that time....Strange situation but i do understand she just wanted to save her marriage the only way she could think of and that helped to shape my dealings with those here over the years.....

However he does not review and neither does she...LOL....Great people and I stood up for both of them when they renewed their wedding vows recently....

Now, that is true and enduring love. Welled me up.

Refer to my review of Victoria Wright for an interesting perspective of a provider's first from a client's POV.

3 hours ago, Barbi said:

I love this story Barbi. So many of the clients and providers we see in the hobby never have, and never will be reviewers/posters. It takes a special kind of person to participate and contribute on here. What I love about your story is there is a whole meaningful life and world we share with some of our special friends. Maybe not with all the people we meet, but with some. Yes, we have fun times BCD, but for me that time is so small compared to what we share outside of our BCD time. Blending both makes for quite the connection. 💙

Started with FBSM, with mixed results. Looked for what else existed, and have been blown away by the ladies in Denver. Every single one of the ones that I have met with have been awesome. I have moved away (Canada) and have only dabbled there but try to keep a close eye on TOB as I occasionally get back to Denver.

I remember doing FBSM my first time on TOB. She was so sweet and explained how it all worked. It was great but odd. Then that wasn’t enough. I wanted it all. It was so weird when she stripped down and spread so I could see everthing. I must say I hadn’t cum with someone casually before. I felt real guilty but wanted more. I’ve been to many nude hot springs and it doesn’t phase me or feel sexual at all. But now, I appreciate how hot a women is between their legs. But with every instance, it’s your brain, ladies, that turns me on. 

You ladies will laugh on this one. I did not have any references for my first contact and thought she wanted my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account. I sent them. She probably had a good laugh on me. 

About 0 reviews. I tried one last week and it was the most horrible incident I’ve encountered while on TOB

live and let learn.

I would love to be someone’s first client. With what I’ve learned I could couch them a bit. 

6 hours ago, Barbi said:

Beautiful story

I have been blessed over the years to have met many wonderful friends in the hobby and I have had the honor of being a part of their lives in many different ways....Over the years I have had many gentlemen I have met here who have thanked me for giving them the confidence to move forward with their lives by providing them the skills they needed to approach the girl they wanted for years....It has been an honor to help those here to gain whatever it was they needed to make it through their days during the course of this crazy thing we call life....And I wish to thank those here who's generosity and kindness has helped me to have a better life than I could have hoped for without them being a part of my life....

While we all have our own reasons for being here, I vowed years ago never to discuss my checkered past that led to my finding this place I now consider to be home that is shared with those who have become my friends over the years but as the result of what I have witnessed happening here recently today I shall break my silence and share the details of what happened to me in hopes that it might save others from suffering the same fate as happened to me in the past....I will be posting a link to that story later on my profile so if you are interested in finding out more watch for that later this afternoon....

18 hours ago, Skg said:

I would love to be someone’s first client. With what I’ve learned I could couch them a bit. 

All you have to do is TOFTT. Lol. 

Good Luck 😘

18 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

All you have to do is TOFTT. Lol. 

Good Luck 😘

I’d rather see you thanTOFTT.

My first session was with a lovely woman through Craigslist last December it was a life changing experience I haven't seen her since but still think about her

On 12/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Interesting post. In my case, I can’t remember anything about my very first, I only remember that it was not a good experience at all.

I do remember clearly my first good one. It was with a lovely person I found on TOB. I spent some time with her quite recently and it was amazing. She is the one that got me hooked.

To me, she will always be my first 😊

I'm so happy you didn't let the "not good" experience keep you from giving it another a go. 😘

13 hours ago, Cecilia said:

I'm so happy you didn't let the "not good" experience keep you from giving it another a go. 😘

I would’ve never met you if that was the case ....❤️

Yes remember him well. He is still a close friend and helped him meet his now wife. We don’t play anymore but we talk often.his wife is amazingly kind and sends me cards and toys from g4 ect. They even made me a  figurine that looks like me.

never reviewed me but he was my 1st back in the good days of craigslist.

I would love to see my first again but she retired shortly after we got together. I was very nervous and she took her time and made sure that I had an amazing experience. She asked me to call a couple of days after the session so that she could check up on me and make sure I was ok.

3 hours ago, lowboy said:

She asked me to call a couple of days after the session so that she could check up on me and make sure I was ok.

Now that's a true gem. 💙

On 12/6/2018 at 8:22 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Kind of piggybacking a little on the zero reviews aging up topic. We all started out with zero reviews, or zero references. I know how grateful I am for that wonderful sexy gentlemen who took a chance on me, and gave me my first TOB review. He didnt know anything about me before scheduling a visit. He just saw a very generic ad on BP that gave very little info, and a pic or two. The thing I'm curious about is, do you still have sessions with that very first person who took a chance on you?  I got to see mine the other day, and although we've had many sessions together, it had been quite a few months since we had a visit. Boy, I really missed him. Out of all the people I've met and spent time with, he's still in my top 5 of all time. Thank you baby for taking a chance on me. I would love to hear about everyone's firsts.  😊

My first I still see from time to time... we’re friends on FB as well. A good friendship has developed, a text from time to time see how she’s doing, even if it’s been over 6 months since last visit, I like that, that’s one thing I’m looking for as well... I like to keep in touch 

there's a line in the hobby timeline where your ATF stops referring to the number of dates you have been on and starts referring to the amount of time you all have been 'seeing' each other - and that is a cool feeling...

so nice to see one of the more genuine sides of this dating community shine through, so very many thanks to the OP for sharing...

I have friends I’ve been seeing for 12+ years.  The true connections extend far beyond the physical.