Elle Blake

Hypothetical

33 posts in this topic

I have a favorite person.  Not on this board.  But a hobbiest.  We have taken many trips together.  And I have been overly excited with  his generosity!!!! 

This year he decided to invite a retired provider that he still sees from time to time.

She shows up a day late due to weather.  Every time we go to eat she drives.   She picks.  Very nice.  With the same CD playing.  This is a six day trip.  She has great suggestions on things to do.  Then does not attend.  Prepaid of course.   Kind of a home body.  Nothing wrong with that!  But last night I wanted to do one thing.  Maybe extremely cheesey to many. But it was important to me.  And not a lot to ask.  Well we didn't do it because it was another 45 min wait.  I have done everything this person has asked.  She clearly has a dislike of me for some reason.  Not sure what to think feel etc....  Luckily a mutual friend will join for our last night of this beautiful gift of a vacation ... Am I being a pussy????

21 minutes ago, Elle Blake said:

Am I being a pussy????

Yes.    You should be grateful.

Someone is paying for you to take a vacation (I am assuming you are being compensated.) 

It's clear you don't like the other woman, and you're not getting everything you'd hoped for. But still...

It's a free vacation. Relax and enjoy yourself!

If She was There before You she may be Using that to her advantage , also the point she is retired Does not mean They do not see each other often. . Let it go and Kill the situation With Kindness. Enjoy Your Last day to the fullest! Next time Let him know Just HOW you want it to go. Maybe Alone?? Anyhow. Make sure to Enjoy Yourself and Think of All The Good times You have had with Him to get you to this point of a Free vacation. Who cares If she doesn't like you. HE DOES :)

Hope the trip gets better and I would wait 45mins with your sexy self 😉

Let this roll off your back and enjoy the rest of the trip! Hopefully it ends better than it's going! 

4 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

This year he decided to invite a retired provider that he still sees from time to time.

It could be an advantage to include.......

Zcal-poly-roommate-agreement-inspirationa

I would say is it a vacation if you get no fun out of it? Just because you go out of town does not mean vacation to me. When I take the family on a vacation we do things each of us would like even if the others do not to keep it fair and ensure we all enjoy the trip overall.

I am not sure if you all had discussed any details on things to see and do during the trip. If not it seems more like a work function to me and that is how to treat it.

I would at the least discuss your concerns to your friend and see where he stands. No problem gets fixed by ignoring it.

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

Yes.    You should be grateful.

Someone is paying for you to take a vacation (I am assuming you are being compensated.) 

It's clear you don't like the other woman, and you're not getting everything you'd hoped for. But still...

It's a free vacation. Relax and enjoy yourself!

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

If She was There before You she may be Using that to her advantage , also the point she is retired Does not mean They do not see each other often. . Let it go and Kill the situation With Kindness. Enjoy Your Last day to the fullest! Next time Let him know Just HOW you want it to go. Maybe Alone?? Anyhow. Make sure to Enjoy Yourself and Think of All The Good times You have had with Him to get you to this point of a Free vacation. Who cares If she doesn't like you. HE DOES :)

Oh Do NOT think this is not appreciated to the fullest possible extent!!!!!!!!!   Every trip is!  Not only that this gentleman has been the kindest person I have EVER had in my life!!!!!  Outside and inside the hobby.   I apologized to both this morning for being a brat.  And that is that!  I just feel dominated.  Not used to that With women,  that is usually different for me.  I just wish I felt more welcome.  But I am having the time of my life.  Those who know me, know I can make the most tragic awful situations better.  I don't know how else to be that's my personality that's who I am you'll never find me upset or not smiling.  I just hope it's better when that third party gets her tomorrow that I've been dying to meet and for years and I'm so excited and things will be great it in they have been great they haven't been bad at all I just maybe something's going on with her maybe that's just it maybe I'm overlooking it maybe that's it but thanks pfunk for your comment that I'm a pussy I appreciate your honesty!!!;

24 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

I am not sure if you all had discussed any details on things to see and do during the trip. If not it seems more like a work function to me and that is how to treat it.

I would at the least discuss your concerns to your friend and see where he stands. No problem gets fixed by ignoring it.

Before any trip, I discuss the basic plan for the trip & solicit input from my companion.  Did you do this prior to this trip?  From you description, this sounds like HER trip, not his and definitely not yours.

As acmb  said, “No problem gets fixed by ignoring it.”  You could gently bring your issues to him. Privately, let him deal with any communication to her.  Next trip, if there is one, establish guidelines before the trip.  Otherwise, sit back, relax, and try to grab what pleasure you can.

Folks, this is why you let your friend select her doubles partner.  It may be an urban myth that the Chinese character for trouble is ‘two women under one roof’, but that doesn’t mean that the adage can’t be true.

—EDIT—

Posted before Elle’s reply

Edited by Bit Banger

You got paid. So just keep those legs spread and do your thing.;)

Wouldn't it be in his best interest to make sure you were having a good time on the trip as well? I think traveling dates can be fun, but also challenging with just two people. I'm sure more challenging with three, and then if two dont even know each other or vibe well, that can be difficult. Just like with any vacation work or otherwise, some are great and some are meh. Make the most of your last day sweetheart. It seems like you're handling this situation like a champ. Have fun tonight!

Never understood the concept of "traveling dates". I travel, I fuck a local hooker. 

Bringing a hooker with you on a trip is like bringing feta cheese to Greece. 

39 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Never understood the concept of "traveling dates". I travel, I fuck a local hooker. 

Bringing a hooker with you on a trip is like bringing feta cheese to Greece. 

Lol!

That is exactly why I do not do the travel date shit!

I am glad that you are having a somewhat enjoyable time.  I know you and you deserve it!   I might suggest in the future that you broach this situation before you actually go even if it just the two of you so that there is no misunderstanding.  I know that you like vacation dates so do it in a kind and gentle manner so no one take offense.  You catch more flies with sugar than you do with vinegar!!!!!!

PS  your sugar is SWEET!   Glad that you are finally getting to meet that special person you have been waiting for.

I'm going to Italy next year. I'll be sure to bring lots of Pasta!

Outside of the US you can fuck a ho for under $100. An all-nighter can be had for $200. 

I'd make an exception for Rihanna, though, take her to Barbados, make her fry me up some fish and plantains while I severely abuse her butthole.;)

Someone is feeling pretty frisky today, eh BigGuy?

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

I'm going to Italy next year. I'll be sure to bring lots of Pasta!

Outside of the US you can fuck a ho for under $100. An all-nighter can be had for $200. 

I'd make an exception for Rihanna, though, take her to Barbados, make her fry me up some fish and plantains while I severely abuse her butthole;).

Better check The Euro exchange rate, and it is not $.10

On 12/6/2018 at 11:14 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wouldn't it be in his best interest to make sure you were having a good time on the trip as well? I think traveling dates can be fun, but also challenging with just two people. I'm sure more challenging with three, and then if two dont even know each other or vibe well, that can be difficult. Just like with any vacation work or otherwise, some are great and some are meh. Make the most of your last day sweetheart. It seems like you're handling this situation like a champ. Have fun tonight!

Thanks love!!!!

7 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Go take yourself on a vacation after! 😉 

Yes! Yes! Yes! Sometimes I need a vacation after my vacation...solo.  A nice B&B, a massage, a good book, walk on the beach. Rest and relaxation. Ahhhh.... great idea Leena 💙

If this was a paid gig then you should just go with the flow but only to the point that you are comfortable doing such...It does not matter if the gig is paid or not, no one has the right to put you in a situation where you are not comfortable....Never allow anyone to disrespect your by forcing you to be in a situation you are not comfortable being in even for money...As you said this is someone you have seen before for him to insist you must be in a position that you are not comfortable shows his only interest in you is self serving and he has no respect for you or concern for you and your well being...If you have no issues with that because he is paying than that is entirely up to you but personally I would not allow myself to be in such a situation regardless of how much he might contribute to my life financially...This is the way that people use their position to exercise control over others and that is a means of manipulation that they use to destroy your self confidence and cloud your better judgement and is not someone who cares about you or your best interest...In all walks of life there are boundaries and limits which one must establish and do not allow anyone to cross those lines regardless of the reason or you are selling your soul....

It is the master illusionist who can sell the masses on their ideals that are so grounded in a fantasy that it produces illusion in colors so brilliant and vivid it paints of the world in which we no longer care whether it is true or false, so long as we are allow you to partake in its magical glory....

Throughout history such master illusionists have never had the best interest of society at heart and instead have used such control over the masses for their own personal benefit....So never believe anyone who tries to sell you on their false pretenses that you are not the same as your own because they are not doing it for your benefit but instead for their own benefit as they have no regard for you or the problems that this causes in your life....Just as life imitates art and art imitates life but when the lines between the two vanish,  so do the lines between sanity and madness...

I don't think "pussy" is the right word but sounds like you are being a little too flexible.  This retired provider is not paying for all of these things is she?  It's your time as well and the generous hobbyist should be open to you doing some things that YOU would like to do on this trip.  Just because I paid for a woman to go on a trip with me, I certainly wouldn't expect her to just do every little thing I wanted.  I paid for you to come WITH me, not to be my companion with no opinion.  

Well said Bravo1....Exact point I was attempting to make....

Elle, you aren't chopped liver. That you bothered to post this despite stating that you don't know what to think/feel tells me that you actually know *exactly* how you think/feel (i.e., "This situation is bullshit" and disrespected, respectively). Your reaction is spot on. Honor yourself. :*

Let me get this straight: dudes hires two hookers for a trip/vacation. The two women apparently don't know each other. Predictably, things don't go as planned. 

Color me surprised.;):unsure:

I think I missed the part where they’re all handcuffed together and can’t operate independently of each other. If there’s something she wants to do then do it. Don’t wait on others. Don’t be passive. Just say “hey I really want to do this. I’d love if you came too, and if not I’ll meet up with you later, but I’m doing this.” Taxis/Lyft/Uber exist in most places so it’s not like anyone is stuck. And if the guy has a problem with it then so the fuck what? 

This type of vacation isn't something that I would probably ever participate in just due to my situation but for the hobbyists who would, what are your expectations?  I mean if you are covering all expenses of the trip, what is your expectation of the provider who accompanies you?  Not criticizing or anything, just curious what the bar would be set at for a trip like this.  I've said before that I think it would be nice to be able to meet a provider for coffee or a drink but it NOT be a date type of scenario.  For me, it would just be fun to do that and interact with a provider in a "non-working" setting and let a little bit of curiosity build up about them.  Then if you get along go ahead and set up an appointment for the near future.  I think it could be beneficial to both sides in that the provider could do some in person screening and the hobbyist could see if the provider is using photos from 20 years ago in their posts.  

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

I think I missed the part where they’re all handcuffed together and can’t operate independently of each other. If there’s something she wants to do then do it. Don’t wait on others. Don’t be passive. Just say “hey I really want to do this. I’d love if you came too, and if not I’ll meet up with you later, but I’m doing this.” Taxis/Lyft/Uber exist in most places so it’s not like anyone is stuck. And if the guy has a problem with it then so the fuck what? 

The situation is slightly different from a group of folks going on a trip together.  I’m quite certain you tell your employer how you want to do your job.  They have no problem if you want to skip off to the dance club for a few hours.  If the guy has a problem with it, she could end up walking home or losing a long term client.

But I do agree that she could made suggestions about activities, w/o whining. But I suspect the other YL would shoot them down; it sounds like she was playing dominance games.

It does seem for what was written that the entire situation was one of dominance games on the part of the guy and retired provider, but that of course is just my take on the situation which could be completely incorrect....

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

The situation is slightly different from a group of folks going on a trip together.  I’m quite certain you tell your employer how you want to do your job.  They have no problem if you want to skip off to the dance club for a few hours.  If the guy has a problem with it, she could end up walking home or losing a long term client.

But I do agree that she could made suggestions about activities, w/o whining. But I suspect the other YL would shoot them down; it sounds like she was playing dominance games.

Oh very true. I’m just looking at some of the responses here where it’s like she’s getting paid, and gas in several occasions, but he should still be bending over backwards to accommodate all other needs and wants. 

I think it’s fine to have frustrations and feelings but If you’re doing this as a job sometimes you just gotta roll with it.

If that makes sense.  

Edited by JoDoe27