ilovewomen

President Hickey?

20 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I just read this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/colorados-hickenlooper-staffs-up-for-possible-2020-bid/ar-BBQyaei?li=BBnb7Kz

If Governor John Hickenlooper (Governor Hickey as I like to call him) does run and win in 2020, we can call him President Hickey

Just pray it doesn't come to that.

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

Just pray it doesn't come to that.

I can think of worse presidents 

Gotta say, I’d have to give him some serious consideration.  Again, don’t agree with him on everything but in my opinion he did a pretty respectable job as gov in Colorado.  

My initial thought is he’s a better choice than we had on the ballot in 2016, from either party.

I am a Republican.  There, I said it out loud for the world to know.

I have been a supporter of Mayor/Governor Hickenlooper over the years.  Although I have been extremely disappointed by some of his decisions and stances since he was elected Governor, he definitely would have been a better president than either Trump or Clinton.

It is a sad state of affairs that we as a country sunk that low to have a choice between 2 lying, cheating, crooked, narcissistic candidates for president in 2016.

We can do better and must do better in 2020.

Gov Hickenlooper,  Our do nothing governor.  What has he done in the last 8 years?

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I can think of worse presidents 

We got one now. Hows that working for ya.

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

We got one now. Hows that working for ya.

What would you expect from a Trumpet?

20 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

What would you expect from a Trumpet?

Kiss me before ya fuck me. :mellow:

14 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Kiss me before ya fuck me. :mellow:

LOL! Unless I misunderstood your post and it was in support of 45, I'm pretty sure we're on the same side.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

7 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

LOL! Unless I misunderstood your post to have been in support of 45, I'm pretty sure we're on the same side.

I wasn't a 45 fan but that doesn't mean, I didn't respect the man. He did what he thought was best for the country.

Thats all we can ask out our leaders. Trump loves only Trump.

11 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I wasn't a 45 fan but that doesn't mean, I didn't respect the man. He did what he thought was best for the country.

Thats all we can ask out our leaders. Trump loves only Trump.

As a country before party kind of guy who is also a loud and proud Latino, I despise the guy. And where I can (almost) understand the lesser of two evils rationale that led us here, as I too despise Clinton, I cannot fathom how one who only loves themselves is capable of doing what's best for the country, much less his continued support, which speaks to how far we are from the ideal that is justice and equality for all.

I think Hick is serious about running for President.  He was invited to the 2018 Bilderberg Conference last June.  You are not invited unless you have commanded national attention behind the scenes from very influential people. Only recently would he admit attending the conference.

His love of fracking and other moderate/conservative positions mean that he has zero chance of getting the Democratic nomination. He's just running to get some national name recognition so that maybe somebody picks him as their VP if they need a moderate, soft-speaking "nice" white guy to balance out the ticket in 2020. Or failing that, at least get enough name recognition to be in contention for a cabinet position (maybe Secretary of the Interior) in a President Booker or President Warren administration.

On 12/10/2018 at 0:55 AM, Mr.Pink said:

Trump would crush that soyboy.

My first response was, yeah right, the Emperor Has No Clothes! But then I realized, stupidity abounds.