pitbull

Closest Calls with LE

26 posts in this topic

Been a while since I logged in, but I always enjoyed reading about the close calls with law enforcement in the context of the hobby. So in that spirit, I'm hoping some of the board veterans may rehash their close calls (if any).  Yeah, I know it's fairly old territory, but it can't hurt to ask. 

As for me, this board (over many years) really helped me cope with my wife's unending lack of affection. My absence has been caused by my wife's return to me, so to speak. She has slowly but surely come back to my arms on a fairly consistent basis. I don't write this to gloat, because I know that so many guys are in emotional pain with their wives ignoring them. People like the intelligent, intuitive, and lovely Melissa Sterling, who I never met, was kind enough to correspond with me. Thank you, Melissa. To Ink Spot, your wisdom and friendship is/was much appreciated. 

Believe me, I know the pain of so many on this board. For a decade, I knew your pain. I say to you: Things can turn around. Hope is a good thing. Meanwhile, these ladies saved me, giving me a reasonable facsimile of affection. For that, I am grateful. Will my wife's mojo continue? I'm not naive enough to believe it will, but again, I can hope. Making "love" is quite a bit better than pure sex, but either one is better than nothing.  

A decade ago, my only brush with LE was maybe when another gentleman referred me to a new UTR (under the radar) girl who was brand new.  As we communicated via email I complimented her attractive pics.  In her reply, she used an odd phrase, "You're a sweetie." 

I cannot put my finger on why that phrase struck me as very odd.  Perhaps because no provider had ever used that language before.

On checking back with my hobbyist friend, he admitted to having a similar suspicion.  Gee, thanks.  LOL

When she pressed for a meeting, I said something like, "Never mind, officer.  I have contacted another lady..." End of communication.   Perhaps it was paranoia, perhaps not.  But I did not go through with the session. 

I have a doozy that I have kept to myself for about 7 years and it’s a little long but here it goes I made an appointment with a provider and she gave me directions to the incall. It was one of those places where all the townhomes looked exactly the same. She tells me that it’s the one with the truck in the driveway and to go through the garage and her roommate will answer. I park, see the townhome, truck in the driveway and garage door open. I start to walk up and an attractive girl comes through the garage walking her dog as I’m walking up, gives me a look and says hi. I assume that’s the roommate and I proceed to walk through the garage and as I get to the door I get an odd feeling. I turn around and the girl is stopped in the street looking at me like “What the Hell are you doing?” I realize oh shit wrong town home and of course the townhome next door had a truck parked in the driveway. I apologize and quickly walk next door and the roommate answers and We proceed with our date. About 15 minutes into the date, the roomate starts banging on the door saying it’s an emergency and the cops are out front. She said they are looking for me asked if my name was( said my name) and said they need to see me out front. My date and I freaked for 5 seconds and then we both calmed down, came up with a story on how we met, real names etc. I walk outside with ID in hand and  I’m immediately cuffed. They start in on the questioning about trespassing, breaking and entering and all that. I calmly explain the misunderstanding but they aren’t buying it. I’m ready to go to jail, sure as shit not gonna say anything about my date. Then like a guardian angel my date comes waking out very calm and professional and tells them we just met and my date comes to my rescue. She tells them we just met the weekend proorvin Lodo and she gave me unclear directions. She tells them it was an innocent mistake and it’s her fault not mine. She could have let me take a charge but she didn’t,  she literally rescued me from jail that day. They run me for warrants or a record and of course I’m clean as a whistle. They speak to the neighbor and she doesn’t want to press charges and I get uncuffed.  We are ready to go back inside and the cop pulls me to the side and starts grilling me about how we met, who is the roomate etc. Of course I stuck to my story and gave him nothing.  I go back in and my date, roomate and I let out the biggest sigh and then hugs all around.  No it didn’t turn into an impromptu 3-way, we were all still shitting bricks. I waited 10 minutes for the cops to leave and high tailed it home. I took a couple years off the hobby after that. The provider was moving the next week so thank god it didn’t make her a target. So that’s my close call, in bracelets but saved by my date!

i have been wanting to tell that story for a long time, whew I feel better. 

Edited by Gollstrike4

Lemme tell you all a story about a session that was both one of the best...and one of the absolute worst I ever had.

It was the middle the night and I contacted a provider I'd seen a few times before for a half-hour session. She directs me to a crappy Glendale hotel I had seen her in once before. I arrive, go inside, and everything about the session unfurls really slowly. But that's okay because the half-hour I'd booked with her ends up being nearly two hours of super-sensual messing around. Some of the best I'd ever had.

After two hours, I'm all done and she asks me a favor: can I take her to see her friend who was having a session at a hotel up the road? She was supposed to have contacted her when it was done and she was worried. Well, after having gotten hooked up for way more than I paid for, who was I to say no?

Anyway, so I pull out of the first sketchy Glendale hotel with the provider, who is dressed like an obvious heaux, and is also carrying a .380 handgun she'd lovingly shown me during the session. It is four in the morning and there is a pair of Glendale PD cars hanging out around the corner of the hotel we were at, so obviously anyone up around that hour at those locations were probably up to no good. When I pull out of that first hotel, they begin to follow us, all the way into the lot of the second hotel I was taking the provider to.

I point this out to the provider, but she insists it's nothing. To my civilian instincts, I am in deep fucking shit. I am blubbering about, trying to come up with some sort of cover story for the two of us, and she's all like "Why are freaking out?" I park at the second hotel, the cop cars enter the lot behind us, but seem to drive on after we have parked. It looks clear, so she says she's going to check out the room her friend said she was in to make sure she's okay and can I come with her, because she will need a ride back to her original hotel afterwards...

So, I go along with her and we wander around the outside of the hotel until we find the room she believes her friend to be in. She knocks on the door, but there's no answer. So she begins to bang on the door, noisily yelling that she needs to see her friend RIGHT NOW! (and reaching her hand into her bag with the unregistered handgun). I am trying to discreetly hang back, notice that blinds are getting drawn back from some of the rooms nearby. Those guests are likely calling the cops as she freaks out; the cops can be here in minutes since they were already there once before; I'm with a crazy heaux with an illegal handgun (I highly doubt she had a concealed carry license for that pistol) and when they do come, I am likely going down for human trafficking for having driven her.

Her friend eventually texts her from inside the room and (I guess) says everything is cool. My provider says okay, can you take me back to my hotel? I want to get the figgitedy fuck out of there, so I say sure. We get inside my car, drive back to her hotel, I drop her off at her door and she goes inside. I get out of there the moment she's in her room, driving in a circuitous route that will take me far away from either of the hotels I'd been at.

Folks...crazy girl sex can be some of the greatest sex you've ever had in your life, however, it comes at a cost. Seeing as I narrowly avoided the cost, I can think of it all fondly now, but things didn't have to go all that much different for it to have gone very badly.

8 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

A decade ago, my only brush with LE was maybe when another gentleman referred me to a new UTR (under the radar) girl who was brand new.  As we communicated via email I complimented her attractive pics.  In her reply, she used an odd phrase, "You're a sweetie." 

I cannot put my finger on why that phrase struck me as very odd.  Perhaps because no provider had ever used that language before.

On checking back with my hobbyist friend, he admitted to having a similar suspicion.  Gee, thanks.  LOL

When she pressed for a meeting, I said something like, "Never mind, officer.  I have contacted another lady..." End of communication.   Perhaps it was paranoia, perhaps not.  But I did not go through with the session. 

- So what you're really saying is after you briefly spoke with a lady, via email, and complimented her on her looks and she merely responded politely to you- that means shes a cop? .. hmm and your "friend" said he was suspicious-- you mean the one who referred you to her..  solid law enforcement for sure. 

Edited by Denvertara

It was in a swanky hotel in Boston's theater district. He was in town for a conference from NYC. He was hot and a total sweetie. I wore lace boy shorts under my black pantsuit. We drank wine and we talked Glock's and Sig Sauer's. Very memorable man. The rest of details are highly confidential ;) Good Time.

8 hours ago, Denvertara said:

- So what you're really saying is after you briefly spoke with a lady, via email, and complimented her on her looks and she merely responded politely to you- that means shes a cop? .. hmm and your "friend" said he was suspicious-- you mean the one who referred you to her..  solid law enforcement for sure. 

My "spidey sense" was triggered.  I have that right, just as any lady might, either for substantive or for unsubstantiated reasons.

The gentlemen can be finicky & selective, too.  Something was off and I reacted as I saw fit at the time, that's pretty much it.  

7 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

It was in a swanky hotel in Boston's theater district. He was in town for a conference from NYC. He was hot and a total sweetie. I wore lace boy shorts under my black pantsuit. We drank wine and we talked Glock's and Sig Sauer's. Very memorable man. The rest of details are highly confidential ;) Good Time.

DING,  DING,  DING,  we have a winner.  What a fabulous take on this thread, truly.  I'm amazed. 

11 hours ago, Denvertara said:

Right? B)

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

DING,  DING,  DING,  we have a winner.  What a fabulous take on this thread, truly.  I'm amazed. 

I always enjoy your comments through out the feeds in the forum. They honestly bring a smile to my face. 

20 years ago I was meeting a lady for the very first time at an 2 star economy hotel. I pulled into the parking lot and there were 2 LE vehicles right at the entrance and the officers were at the front desk talking to the clerk.

I debated walking in past the officers and trying to find the elevator and decided against it.

I called her and explained what was going on. She said it was my call on what to do.

I drove around back, parked and tried to get in through a different door, but they were all locked.

As I stood there debating what to do, a hotel cleaning lady came out and asked if I was locked out. I replied yes and she asked if Inleft the key in my room and my wife wasn’t answering the phone. 

I replied yes and she then held to door open for me and gave directions to the elevator without me asking 😮.

I walked past the front desk and the officers, told them to have a good day and went to her room where we had a nice time.

Another time I was sitting in a hotel lobby with a lady and as we were drinking coffee, 6 LE came in through the front door, spoke briefly with the front desk clerk and then fanned out through the hotel searching the hotel.

Tje location of the hotel is in an area that is known for ladies and we were sitting there wondering what was happening and decided we weren’t going to her room until LE left.

Turns out LE was looking for a guy that assaulted his supposed girlfriend. Although it could have been a pimp assaulting on of his ladies that worked for him.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:36 PM, pitbull said:

Been a while since I logged in, but I always enjoyed reading about the close calls with law enforcement in the context of the hobby. So in that spirit, I'm hoping some of the board veterans may rehash their close calls (if any).  Yeah, I know it's fairly old territory, but it can't hurt to ask. 

As for me, this board (over many years) really helped me cope with my wife's unending lack of affection. My absence has been caused by my wife's return to me, so to speak. She has slowly but surely come back to my arms on a fairly consistent basis. I don't write this to gloat, because I know that so many guys are in emotional pain with their wives ignoring them. People like the intelligent, intuitive, and lovely Melissa Sterling, who I never met, was kind enough to correspond with me. Thank you, Melissa. To Ink Spot, your wisdom and friendship is/was much appreciated. 

Believe me, I know the pain of so many on this board. For a decade, I knew your pain. I say to you: Things can turn around. Hope is a good thing. Meanwhile, these ladies saved me, giving me a reasonable facsimile of affection. For that, I am grateful. Will my wife's mojo continue? I'm not naive enough to believe it will, but again, I can hope. Making "love" is quite a bit better than pure sex, but either one is better than nothing.  

Pitbulll,

Count me for one of many people who have many people who have read your responses and your wishes.

So glad you have come to a nice ending!  I for one met Mellisa and can treat her as a good friend. She is the real deal so to speak! Luv her a lot!

Ah, those were interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing. I remember seeing the face of an AMP woman on the cover of the local newspaper who finally got arrested. It chilled me to the bone, but that's certainly not a "close call" by any stretch. Take care and be well. And to the ladies...you are angels of mercy.  

Oh boy. I've got a doozy. This was looong before TOB. I was driving down Colfax and a lovely gal was walking along. We chatted, she told me her room # at a hotel.  As I parked at the hotel I noticed two women in a car very strung out and needing a hit to feed their veins. I walked into the hotel room, gave the lovely women my donation, and started to have fun.  Almost immediately, there was a knock on the door. One of those strung out ladies enters the room talking strange. I'm kinda freaked out.  My gal says, "Ignore her lets continue,"  What?  I can't continue with her standing there like that. "Ok, let me take care of her," she says. Come back in 30 minutes.  So I leave, drive around for 30 minutes.  When I return to the hotel, the cops are in that gals room. I quickly drove off imagining what would of happened if I had stayed. What we did back then, sometimes was nuts.

S.

I met a lady off Craigslist pretty damn hot, I pulled in the parking lot of her hotel when I saw 2 cop cars in the front, I called her and told her what was going on so she told me she would come done and meet me, then she called me told me what her room number was and to just go up there and wait, so I see her walk out and start talking to then cops oh my heart was racing after seeing that! So after about 10 min she comes to the room by herself and we go inside and all I could think about was her talking to the cops, I even checked all the rooms to make sure no one was there, everything was good but scared me a lot, we laughed afterwards 

Stevie, she was probably a detective and went out to tell the uniforms: "Hey, this one is so cute, I want to just bang him and make a little fun money - we can bust the next one."  The uniforms got a donut break, she got a few hundred bucks and you got a great time.

Is this a great country or what!

Edited by BadBoy

Have been told by many ladies I am cute, even had them turn other dates so they could rather see me 😉

Stevie, she was probably a detective and went out to tell the uniforms: "Hey, this one is so cute, I want to just bang him and make a little fun money - we can bust the next one."  The uniforms got a donut break, she got a few hundred bucks and you got a great time.

Is this a great country or what!

it could happen! 

parked at an apartment complex....

walked across the parking lot, right past a police car....

walked up the stairs, down the hallway, and noticed a guy coming out of the apartment i was about to walk into...

left after my appointment...

walked passed the same police car in the same spot - but this time the guy i passed in the hallway was sitting in the driver seat...

he looked up as i noticed him - bit my lip gave him a casual nod as walked by...

i went home...

i guess we all need a little lovin...

I know at least a few of you mofos have been told by Chris Hansen to have a seat

I've had three close calls with LE related to the hobby, one in 1987, and two in the 2000s.

The first time, I left Austin, TX's Red Rose strip club (Willie Nelson's favorite). I was taking a dancer to my place after making a deal with her. LE followed me from the parking lot, pulled me over, and proceeded to ask me how long I'd known her. I was young and I was hostile to the cop, saying things like "Why do you want to know?" (In the 70s and 80s we talked back to police because they didn't shoot back so quick as the do now). She was wearing a mini-skirt and boots, long blonde hair, and had been drinking all night. Inside her boots she had stashed something she liked to snort. But the cops didnt search her boots and let us go after 30 minutes of hassle.

2nd time, in Austin, TX, I had a regular, a former stripper who left the clubs to work. After a session, I gave her a ride home. I took a left turn on the yellow at I-35 and Riverside. The LE hit his lights, and asked us questions about how we knew each other, gave me a ticket and let us go.

3rd time, in San Antonio--again, driving a provider to dinner on an extended date. On the drive to San Antonio in a rental car I had pulled off the highway above Kyle to cut past stopped traffic and cross a field to get on a frontage road. In San Antonio, the cop hit his lights. Without knowing it, I had knocked off the front license plate when I cut across the field. He asked lots of questions about how I knew my date. Finally let us go.

Edited by Diamond John

On 12/20/2018 at 0:22 AM, Diamond John said:

I've had three close calls with LE related to the hobby, one in 1987, and two in the 2000s.

The first time, I left Austin, TX's Red Rose strip club (Willie Nelson's favorite). I was taking a dancer to my place after making a deal with her. LE followed me from the parking lot, pulled me over, and proceeded to ask me how long I'd known her. I was young and I was hostile to the cop, saying things like "Why do you want to know?" (In the 70s and 80s we talked back to police because they didn't shoot back so quick as the do now). She was wearing a mini-skirt and boots, long blonde hair, and had been drinking all night. Inside her boots she had stashed something she liked to snort. But the cops didnt search her boots and let us go after 30 minutes of hassle.

2nd time, in Austin, TX, I had a regular, a former stripper who left the clubs to work. After a session, I gave her a ride home. I took a left turn on the yellow at I-35 and Riverside. The LE hit his lights, and asked us questions about how we knew each other, gave me a ticket and let us go.

3rd time, in San Antonio--again, driving a provider to dinner on an extended date. On the drive to San Antonio in a rental car I had pulled off the highway above Kyle to cut past stopped traffic and cross a field to get on a frontage road. In San Antonio, the cop hit his lights. Without knowing it, I had knocked off the front license plate when I cut across the field. He asked lots of questions about how I knew my date. Finally let us go.

Hope you learned your lesson? Leave the stripper at the club lol

14 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Hope you learned your lesson? Leave the stripper at the club lol

Stupid is as Stupid does😂😂

My close call ended in y arrest! I was trolling the "Bee Line" in Orlando and spied a lovely lady. She motioned me into a parking lot and came to the ev drivers window.  Note: I was to innocent to know this c was a major warning. She repeated questioned me on what I wanted. I replied an old fashioned roll int h e hay. That didn't satisfy her it wasnt until I asked for head that they struct I was booked on solitaction of "unnatural acts". Got away with fine and booking fee.

Damn!  Thanks for all the contributions. All of these stories chill me to the bone. Keep em' coming. I told this one before on TOB, but I'll give it again briefly.

My last one was kind of stupid (June 2017, I remember because it was right before the Metallica Concert at Broncos Field). I went to an incredibly sketchy AMP. Woman comes out in absurdly skimpy clothes. She gives a topless HJ, and we are done.

Mamasan asks me: "You want to go out the back?" I respond: "Should I go out the back?" She says, "Yes."  Hmmm. Ok. I go out the back and down the alley. Odd homeless guy sitting in the alley. I think, "undercover cop," but no. I am freaked out and walk down two blocks getting AWAY. I circle back to the parking lot and notice a man sitting in his car staring at the front door of the AMP, or it looked like that. It was probably some newbie working up the courage to enter such a house of ill repute, but I don't know. He never saw me. I got in that car and went happily to the chaos.

As a sidenote: Two 30-something drunk women were all over me and my friend during the first four songs of the Metallica concert. Man, that was fun. Then the lightning break came and we had to bail from the seats for about 45 minutes. The two ladies ended up down on the field with the general admission crowd (I think) never to be seen again. Oh well. Ride the Lightning while you can.