Laci French

There will be no more donations

101 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Our community always stands for what’s right and it doesn’t matter if provider/hobbyist. I know on many times is ladies have gone to bat for some awesome gentlemen.

This is so true. We have gone to bat for good guys here, even when its unpopular with other ladies. What's right is right.

I kind of agree with that but what I was talking about is if it would been a guy the other guys would be jumping all over him saying that has never happened to him and obviously it is his fault. And we know that is true.

58 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I wonder. Please, let’s all consider another possibility for just a moment. Guilt has been swift on the Forum today and I have certainly participated. Could our information be incomplete? What if the guy actually and sincerely remembers leaving his donation? What if he’s just a dumb drunk and was so fucked up that an honest mistake has been made?  What if his words, to him, mean “I already left you a donation, what are you talking about”? What if we are blasting this guy over a complete drunken misunderstanding and a lousy failed attempt at humor? 

Texting is not the best form of communication, at least, not for me. This definitely could be “flat out bullshit” Laci, but if we are wrong, it certainly wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve seen a texI, post, or e-mail go completely wrong, even here in TOB land. I hate alcohol abuse and know first hand of its ability to completely ruin things for everyone. The drama and confusion can be devastating. The destruction can last for years. If I’m full of shit here,  I completely stand by my previous comments, but what if? I hope I don’t kick the beehive here but let’s all ask ourselves, is this completely impossible? Could it maybe be nice if these two unfortunates could actually have a sober conversation and leave the phones for their original intended purpose, a real live chat? Love to all, Just saying...Your Devil’s advocate...

There is information you don't know about, and we're not going to share on here, but trust me, this isn't one of the good guys, and just an honest drunken mistake. You don't see the girls like this often. 

They said this guy is pretty well-known has anybody else had a bad experience with him or have they had any good experiences with him?

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

.Your Devil’s advocate...

Ummmm....if this is the case, somebody is lying. The provider says she didn't get her funds. Either she did, or didn't. He either left the funds, or he still has them (or never brought them).

This isn't a case of "Oh gee, what happened..." The client knows whether he had the money. 

Barring any explanation from the client (who hasn't bothered to post even one word), I'm believing the provider(s).

8 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

They said this guy is pretty well-known has anybody else had a bad experience with him or have they had any good experiences with him?

There are a lot of things about this dude that have been brought to the surface that is NOT GOOD. But I don't think it's appropriate place to talk about any of that other than what's been stated here. The main reason for this post for was Miss Violet. Just my 2 cents 

42 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There is information you don't know about, and we're not going to share on here, but trust me, this isn't one of the good guys, and just an honest drunken mistake. You don't see the girls like this often. 

OK, understood.I do trust you, and I was not suggesting that anyone was lying either. There are clearly facts about which I know nothing. I hope this is sorted out elsewhere. Love to all!

Why any lady would take mind altering substances at a session is beyond me. You never know what that person could have put in the stuff you inbibe in. Donation up front, or no session. Any ladies need a manager, feel free to PM me 😁

Looks to me like this thread  has played itself out and we don’t need to continue stirring the shit pot.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Laci for moderator.

I just don’t want it to turn hurtful.