Laci French

There will be no more donations

101 posts in this topic

This is so sad on so many levels. There’s never a good time to take advantage of a lady, but December? A lot of us have families to support, gifts to give, travel to fund to see family we may only see once or twice a year. We put our lives on the line to try to make those ends meet. We work harder than some people seem to think for that money - imagine if your boss decided to withhold your paycheck for spending too much time at the water cooler, even after you put in the work and got results? Wouldn’t you be upset? Of course, that’s righteous anger. 

I’m glad that no one was physically harmed, and I truly hope that no one was actually drugged, that it was just a case of too much alcohol on an empty stomach. I have been in that boat and know that it happens. The best outcome would be for the donation to be given within a timeframe set by  Violet. I hope this guy does the right thing. 

This is wrong on many levels. Worst is he knows who he is and probably will change his handle regardless at this point. I hope he is caught whatever handle he uses by the ladies.

1 minute ago, acmb2017 said:

This is wrong on many levels. Worst is he knows who he is and probably will change his handle regardless at this point. I hope he is caught whatever handle he uses by the ladies.

He may be able to change his handle, but he will most likely lose all his references that previously vouched for him. No provider is going to vouch for a client who doesn't pay a providerfor her time...and at the very least, that's what happened here. 

17 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

No one is talking about you that I know of, and no we have not met, but I have done alot of reading and can tell from your posts that you dont put up with any bs, especially crap like this...sorry, if i upset you, was not my intention...

😁 no offense taken.  Just checking

This is so amazing to me. I haven't met you Violet, but this story has pushed my papa bear button in a big way. I'm so sorry this happened to you and wish for your complete recovery very soon. This kind of violation is painful. So, we have a criminal in our community. He should be "rehabilitated". Is there any way to add his image and RW information on the bad lists? What a loser.

16 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

He may be able to change his handle, but he will most likely lose all his references that previously vouched for him. No provider is going to vouch for a client who doesn't pay a providerfor her time...and at the very least, that's what happened here. 

He doesn't have any references or reviews.  His prior references pulled them.  I have this asswipe in my inbox.  He's going down. This makes me furious.  She could have been seriously hurt it worse.  Who knows how many others he's done this to that have not spoken up.  

Ladies, this needs to be out everywhere.  Every single site including those that he isnt on.  

What a dumb ass. He might be feeling good about shafting the lady now...........

Yet he has no idea how fast his hobbying days have came to an end.

I hope the girls network to get this type of dumb ass off this board. 

Lesson learned, not all Tob and P411 guys are safe. This one just had his p411 okays pulled too. 

10 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

What a dumb ass. He might be feeling good about shafting the lady now...........

Yet he has no idea how fast his hobbying days have came to an end.

I hope the girls network to get this type of dumb ass off this board. 

A lot of us ladies are sharing his info amongst each other and more ladies are messaging us after this thread came out to get his info.

17 minutes ago, LightningP said:

This is so amazing to me. I haven't met you Violet, but this story has pushed my papa bear button in a big way. I'm so sorry this happened to you and wish for your complete recovery very soon. This kind of violation is painful. So, we have a criminal in our community. He should be "rehabilitated". Is there any way to add his image and RW information on the bad lists? What a loser.

Thank you, Lightning, that means a lot to me. I'm about to officially black list him, yes.

I'm glad Violet did not suffer any injuries or anything from his actions. He needs to be blacklisted.  

Hopefully Violet can pass along his contact information to all the ladies so that they know who he is.

It makes me angry to know that this has happened.

I'm not advocating any violence here, but a good old fashioned beat down by the ladies would not be out of line and would be too god for this asswipe.

More ladies coming forward with some bad history with this guy. Glad the word is spreading to the other sites, and his refs and okays are pulled. Some scary behavior with this one. Be safe out there ladies, especially you newbie friendly ladies. 

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Wow just wow,  the nerve of some people. Scummy dude.

This is terrible. Whether he did something to you or not it's still criminal to drug someone. It sucks the shadows you ladies have to hide in and can't report this shit without ramifications for themselves.

This guy is dangerous,  likely testing his drug on you, but surely will use it on someone else and it won't end as well.

Sad.

Glad you are ok. 

She actually can and should report it. I like how they pick on the nice girls. I would absolutely get a test from the hospital and pursue charges. He can’t do this to another lady. I’m so glad you’re ok sweet lady. 

Can't believe I'm reading this.:mad: I'm so so sorry this happened to you Violet. This guys not an asstat or an asswhipe in my openion. We should call him, what he actually is. "A PREDICTOR".

I don't know abot the rest of the guys here but I've grown to love and respect the ladies on this board because of the difference thay have made in my life over the last ten years.

That being said, go get this "MOTHER FUCKER".

It's always been a pay then play sport for me

Edited by Mike940370

I haven't had a moment to catch up and reply to everyone but I want this to be said:

I am not saying that this guy actually drugged me. I just have my own opinions on that but I have no proof and I can't say it's a fact. What is a fact though is he like triple fold stiffed me: he didn't give me a donation and probably never planned to and he got me so inebriated that I couldn't see any more clients.

Another fact is he's been known to pressure girls into drinking more than they'd like to.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Ditto, on this. If you booked the time, and stayed your time, you leave your donation, period. 

This is why the first thing I do, after I get my hug, is put the donation in plain sight. Am i missing something here?

Can't remember every getting my Happy Meal until I paid.:lol:

This is the second time I have learned of such behavior, It is totally wrong!!!

Sorry this happened to you Violet, and we all both ladies and gents need to be on the look out for him.

Message Sent @Violet Lovely.. Sweetheart I am so fucking sorry..Please let me know if you need anything! 💙 

This disgusting piece of s*** needs to be called out. On both sides not just the ladies. I don't think any of the guys want to respond to his threads or his messages if he sends any in private.WE KNOW he is reading this!!  And since he felt a donation was not necessary, he is considered a thief. He received a service and did not pay for it. You're a thief! A disgusting ass plug sorry excuse for a human. 

LADIES: I know a lot of you do not want to accept your fees up front..I do it too but this is an example of why you have to collect up front.

I will No longer be accepting afterwards.. And yes! It pisses me off to have to Start a rendevouz this way But it seems We are losing more choices everyday. THIS we can control. 

It is the holidays,  people are stressed out. People are lonely. And people are just people. Nobody knows what the next one is going to do when and where or to whom. It's okay to mix pleasure with business. But it's not okay to receive pleasure and screw over the business.

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

ILL TAKE THE POINTS FOR OUTTING THIS DUMB FUCK! JUST SAY THE WORD @Violet Lovely

I'll throw in my dots. I can always get more.:D

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

ILL TAKE THE POINTS FOR OUTTING THIS DUMB FUCK! JUST SAY THE WORD @Violet Lovely

Points Should Remain. Then He needs to be banned! I will give you My points Meg 😄.... I actually WANT him to book with Me.. Teach him an Old Irish Lesson 😡 better Yet We can offer him A DONATION FREE DOUBLE @MeganMarie4u

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Can you not, PLEASE. All of us together can get the word out on this guy without you getting banned. We kinda like you around here. ❤

3 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Points Should Remain. Then He needs to be banned! I will give you My points Meg 😄.... I actually WANT him to book with Me.. Teach him an Old Irish Lesson 😡 better Yet We can offer him A DONATION FREE DOUBLE @MeganMarie4u

You can barrow my toilet auger.

Toilet-Auger-58fccec73df78ca159874a7c.jp

6 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Im in on a free session! You tell me when! 😘

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can you not, PLEASE. All of us together can get the word out on this guy without you getting banned. We kinda like you around here. ❤

Youre right. Outting is horrible... karma will get him soon enough ❤ flo brought me back to my senses 

3 hours ago, Violet Lovely said:

I thank all you for your support!!
Anyone who wants this man's info to protect yourself, don't hesitate to pm me!

I'm sorry this happened to you, Violet. I can only hope the asshat bears no reflection on the rest of us and doesn't fundamentally change the wonderful lady described in your reviews. 

20 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

LADIES: I know a lot of you do not want to accept your fees up front..I do it too but this is an example of why you have to collect up front.

Perhaps from not knowing paying after was a thing, but to do otherwise never even crossed my eager mind.

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

It's always been a pay then play sport for me

Didn't know it could work any other way?