Laci French

There will be no more donations

101 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

A friend of mine had a really normal and fun appointment yesterday.  After she texted him asking if he left the donation and his response was “there will be no more donations”. 

This behavior is totally unacceptable and he is a member of this board.  

Just think we all need to check ourselves and show more respect and decency towards one another.  

I’m so pissed about this happening and would love to hear others thoughts.

Ditto, on this. If you booked the time, and stayed your time, you leave your donation, period. 

Hopefully the lady this happened to will chime in.  If she does not please feel free to Pm me for details. 

I also found out he possibly drugged her drink.  Be careful ladies, this guy is extremely dangerous. 

When you see someone a number of times and build a "hooker" friendship, it's a true violation of humanity!

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A friend of mine had a really normal and fun appointment yesterday.  After she texted him asking if he left the donation and his response was “there will be no more donations"

Total disrespectful asshat move imo.

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you booked the time, and stayed your time, you leave your donation, period. 

Could not agree more.

When the lady "comes to" hours later, then it's a good indication that he put something in her drink.

PM any of us for his name/handle. 👍

I thank all you for your support!!
Anyone who wants this man's info to protect yourself, don't hesitate to pm me!

Just now, Violet Lovely said:

I thank all you for your support!!
Anyone who wants this man's info to protect yourself, don't hesitate to pm me!

Sorry to hear this, but I am glad you are okay.

Not to brag, but I've put away a lot of alcohol in my time. More than the bottle we split yesterday. I actually remember a tiny detail: I was starting to get really fucked up and asked him if he was okay to drive home. And he was, he was totally fine! The last thing I remember was telling my next date that I would meet him downstairs. The next thing I remember is waking up at 11:30 that night.

That’s unbelievable. I’m sure glad we have this board for sharing. 

9 hours ago, Violet Lovely said:

Not to brag, but I've put away a lot of alcohol in my time. More than the bottle we split yesterday. I actually remember a tiny detail: I was starting to get really fucked up and asked him if he was okay to drive home. And he was, he was totally fine! The last thing I remember was telling my next date that I would meet him downstairs. The next thing I remember is waking up at 11:30 that night.

This is not only wrong, it is criminal. 

I am too. I'm very thankful for our community.

I'm thankful I wasn't violently raped or anything, because I know that shit happens to so many people.

But if you're willing to even drug someone, what aren't you capable of doing??

But it's not okay to only communicate with certain ladies!! EVERYONE needs to know about this asshat!!

Let me at him!!! Ive got some anger built up and could use an asshat to take it out on....

Violet im so glad your safe!! 

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

Let me at him!!! Ive got some anger built up and could use an asshat to take it out on....

Thank you, Megan. I would love to see you tear him to shreds!!

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

Go get him girl...my money would be on you...

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

A friend of mine had a really normal and fun appointment yesterday.  After she texted him asking if he left the donation and his response was “there will be no more donations”. 

This behavior is totally unacceptable and he is a member of this board.  

Just think we all need to check ourselves and show more respect and decency towards one another.  

I’m so pissed about this happening and would love to hear others thoughts.

Wow just wow,  the nerve of some people. Scummy dude.

9 hours ago, Violet Lovely said:

This is terrible. Whether he did something to you or not it's still criminal to drug someone. It sucks the shadows you ladies have to hide in and can't report this shit without ramifications for themselves.

This guy is dangerous,  likely testing his drug on you, but surely will use it on someone else and it won't end as well.

Sad.

Glad you are ok. 

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Megan is our resident body guard! 💪❤️

Just now, Cecilia said:

Megan is our resident body guard! 💪❤️

Someone suggest this fucktard come see me... he isnt ready for my psycho! 😁

Violet, love! I am so thankful you are okay! Please let me know if you need anything. Love you lottssss Sugar Tits! :wub:

The ladies of Colorado are a tight knit group and he has made a terrible mistake by treating Violet so horrible.  

10 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

If I wasn’t in OK I would come help!

Be safe ladies and know all of you are so special. 

Asshat nothing, this guy is a first class asshole.  Mods, I’m sorry if I’m not allowed to say that, just calling a spade a spade.  

Violet we are all glad you are okay and thankful for all the support you’re receiving from the decent people on this board.  

Time for all the great ladies to pass this guys info around and get his sorry ass booted.  If ever it was okay to out someone, I think this qualifies.  

What he did is criminal.  Ladies, make his sorry ass miserable!

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Someone suggest this fucktard come see me... he isnt ready for my psycho! 😁

I dont know anyone who is ready for your psycho.😉😊 just sayin...

Just now, goodguy69 said:

I dont know anyone who is ready for your psycho.😉😊 just sayin...

Who are you.... lol have we even met? 😂😂 somebody must be talking about me

8 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Asshat nothing, this guy is a first class asshole.  Mods, I’m sorry if I’m not allowed to say that, just calling a spade a spade.  

Violet we are all glad you are okay and thankful for all the support you’re receiving from the decent people on this board.  

Time for all the great ladies to pass this guys info around and get his sorry ass booted.  If ever it was okay to out someone, I think this qualifies.  

What he did is criminal.  Ladies, make his sorry ass miserable!

If he was booted he would only come back as a new handle. Better and actually safer to keep his handle the same. He’s on all of our DNS list and we know exactly who he is under the current handle. 

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The ladies of Colorado are a tight knit group and he has made a terrible mistake by treating Violet so horrible.  

We don't take this behavior lightly for any providers, but for this to be done to one of the sweetest ladies in our community, is truly heartbreaking and completely disgusting. Thank you @Violet Lovely for reporting it, and helping other ladies avoid this situation. It's not an easy thing to do, trust me. It takes courage.  Sending healing hugs and love to you sweetheart. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Who are you.... lol have we even met? 😂😂 somebody must be talking about me

No one is talking about you that I know of, and no we have not met, but I have done alot of reading and can tell from your posts that you dont put up with any bs, especially crap like this...sorry, if i upset you, was not my intention...