Requests?

48 posts in this topic

Being new still I’m not sure how to ask for certain things. Is there a way to ask without looking weird or being judged? 

1 hour ago, LilDickAsian said:

Being new still I’m not sure how to ask for certain things. Is there a way to ask without looking weird or being judged? 

What the hell are you talking about. :angry::angry::angry:

Dude, you have finally found the place where you can ask for "certain things," without judgment.  If you are talking about asking a young lady for your favorite experience, just go for it.  She might say "no" but trust me, you won't be judged as weird (OK, maybe, if it is really weird, like "can I watch you blow this chicken I brought with me," she might freak out, but everyday stuff is likely to be OK).

Bring extra money, just in case.

With a handle such as yours, how could you ever be concerned about being judged? 

If you’re talking about asking a lady for something specific, I say ask away.  Chances are it’s not the first time she’s been asked.  If it’s something really “off the wall” you might want to ask someone you’ve seen before so she at least knows you.

Welcome lilDick, be careful, 

some of these guys can be ruthless.  If I were you, just be a gentlemen and start a dialogue with the young lady.  Then ask her the details you are looking for.   Patience and manners will go a long ways in this biz.   Good luck

Not all true. The "blow the chicken request" is sure to get her attention. Worked for me.;)

17 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Not all true. The "blow the chicken request" is sure to get her attention. Worked for me.;)

Just make sure the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.  Wouldn’t want her getting salmonella poisoning.

29 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Welcome lilDick, be careful, 

If I were you, just be a gentlemen and start a dialogue with the young lady.  Then ask her the details you are looking for.   Patience and manners will go a long ways in this biz.   Good luck

Really good advice! ^^^^^

Also, do not ask for specific activities until you've met the lady, in person, provided the donation, and things have begun. Even then, tread lightly. It's easy to make a girl think you are LE.

8 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Just make sure the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.  Wouldn’t want her getting salmonella poisoning.

Wait a second here! I was supposed to choke my chicken:eek:. I've had him since he was a chick.:(

Just ask away it's not like they haven't been asked before.

But use some common sense  and read the reviews since the answers in front of you.

And get a new handle not all Asians have little dicks!!!!! 

What many are not bothering to say that I will repeat as critically important - do NOT ask away for specific things at first contact.  Once you know her and have a session together under your belt so you both know the other is "OK" by all means ask away clearly and politely.  Most ladies have heard things that will make anything you ask seem normal as long as it does not involve body waste, serious injury or biting the head off the referenced chicken.  They may say no, if so drop it. But ask for specifics at first contact and you will most likely get disconnected and blocked.  Oh, and what seems to work well, ask her what general things are off limits for her comfort.

Read, read and read as many reviews as you can. It's not rocket science. If you're that new then pick experienced providers and let them do the driving. Treat the ladies with respect and you'll be amazed at how fast you learn.

And change your handle to something like HAMMERHEAD or PILEDRIVER. Just not SNOWBUNNY.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:14 PM, LilDickAsian said:

The key is confidence my friend. While you ask your favorite little lady to stick baby carrots up your bunghole do it while maintaining eye contact. Don’t fumble your words or let your voice crack. Believe in your little perversion enough to not only seal the deal, but make her wet with anticipation. 

Hope this helps and best of luck!

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

The key is confidence my friend. While you ask your favorite little lady to stick baby carrots up your bunghole do it while maintaining eye contact. Don’t fumble your words or let your voice crack. Believe in your little perversion enough to not only seal the deal, but make her wet with anticipation. 

Can’t say I’ve heard of that fetish, but if you can keep a straight face and maintain eye contact while asking, then by god I hope she’s willing, you deserve it.  

1 minute ago, TheFinerThings said:

Can’t say I’ve heard of that fetish, but if you can keep a straight face and maintain eye contact while asking, then by god I hope she’s willing, you deserve it.  

I take it you’ve never been to Joplin, MO?😂

Petey, send the saddles. I will be home as soon as Santa’s sleigh is full of toys🎅 

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I take it you’ve never been to Joplin, MO?😂

Petey, send the saddles. I will be home as soon as Santa’s sleigh is full of toys🎅 

Can’t say I have and perhaps it’s best if I don’t . 😂😂  

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

OMG I hope I get to meet you some day lol.

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Really. "Baby carrots up your bunghole". Ya gotta quit hangen out with Boink. :mellow:

31 minutes ago, Laci French said:

To each their own, but no thanks. 

25 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Maybe right if you can say that with confidence while looking a lady in the eye then good for you. 

17 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Can’t say I have and perhaps it’s best if I don’t . 😂😂  

I'm with you, think I wil stay away from there

2 hours ago, joedoe6850 said:

OMG I hope I get to meet you some day lol.

Don't forget the carrots.;)

41 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Don't forget the carrots.;)

No no no, carrots only belong in one place, and it's a one way street to my tummy.

Remember K2, they’re only baby carrots after all.

Additional advice... Discuss as little as possible until you've been screened, ane even then don't get too carried away. Make a date, handle the business, connect, smile, make eye contact, have a great time. Save the kinky stuff for pillow talk. Who knows she might be into trying chicken and/or carrots with you on the next visit.

Definitely bring some extra cash just in case you don't have to wait for the next date. Always show your appreciation. 😉

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is why you are the queen.

😂

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

While you ask your favorite little lady to stick baby carrots up your bunghole ........

No, no.  Radishes.  The hot icicle ones. Don't worry ...... it should quit burning by morning!

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

No no no, carrots only belong in one place, and it's a one way street to my tummy.

f4de6d3c833bc1297a7f01bde9f4c21bd16887f9

10 minutes ago, tide32 said:

f4de6d3c833bc1297a7f01bde9f4c21bd16887f9

+1 lol