Skg

More zero reviews aging up

70 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Denvertara said:

I think my response proves just how ridiculous men can act.... And how far they will stretch things to make themselves defensive My post was to remind gentleman that safety is a concern because I've NEVER heard a man lose his children from a solicitation arrest.. and althere are amazing people you can meet from everywhere if you're open enough to it.  Like men are most unhappy to "toftt". Like any intelligent provider would" take an assault robbery or rape" - just talking one for all the other providers out there- ya know without screening or speaking to the potential client first. We could treat this like adults and have the respect real providers want (if) our laws change. But that would require the most amazing thing: a man to just listen without having to respond out of pure defiance

On a side note: if you're personally calling me out as scam artist or working with law enforcement I must unfortunately inform you the providers in this industry are most definitely in touch with one another as I so lightly had put it before" I don't think most men would want to be labeled a bad/dangerous or" difficult" client" but most certainly we will take action when the occasion calls for it .And that most certainly is the way it always will be

I find your response an excellent example of exactly what I was writing about. You have not heard about men losing their children from a solicitation arrest most likely because just how many single parent men are there in the first place, and then get arrested? Especially revealing is your comment how no intelligent provider would "take an assault robbery or rape".....you just implied that all unscreened guys are criminals while complaining how guys should not distrut you for lack of reviews. Exactly the double standard I was referring to. Your comment about a man listening as being amazing is rather bitter sounding to me...rather anti-man, but that is off topic. I much more like the example of your comment about "how the providers are in touch with one another (when the occasion calls for it)".....That is an excellent veiled warning against calling you out as a scam artist or L.E informant. It reminds me of those horrible monsters who threaten bad reviews unless you provide.....whatever. Thank you. You made my point(s) even better than I did.

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

To start with, I dont remember anyone accused you of anything yet, so playing the victim card only hurts your argument and blows your credibility all to hell. Also, to suggest that if the game isn't played by your rules, you and your possy will start blackballing these guys, not only hurts your argument but makes me think you're in the wrong perfession.

*sigh* "blows my credibility all to hell" I didn't know I was gaming for that . Again : I posted information which only shows how far behind we are with this.. another man defending a man instead of saying to himself " Gee I wonder if this woman might have experience with this sorta  thing --  maybe I should " listen " and take what I can from it . . instead of just posting out of defense. 

And yes he most certainly compared me to  " fuckery " or a scam artist or a cop" -- what else did he mean?? lol Trust me : if providers could have their way : almost without a doubt most "clients" would be blackballed for one reason or another. I appreciate your concern about my profession and how you think about it - just as I wonder lots of other things I probably wouldn't post publicly here.

14 minutes ago, Denvertara said:

*sigh* Just like any man to always blame it on my "menstrual cycle" - and "blows my credibility all to hell" I didn't know I was gaming for that . Again : I posted information which only shows how far behind we are with this.. another man defending a man instead of saying to himself " Gee I wonder if this woman might have experience with this sorta  thing --  maybe I should " listen " and take what I can from it . . instead of just posting out of defense. 

And yes he most certainly compared me to  " fuckery " or a scam artist or a cop" -- what else did he mean?? lol Trust me : if providers could have their way : almost without a doubt most "clients" would be blackballed for one reason or another. I appreciate your concern about my profession and how you think about it - just as I wonder lots of other things I probably wouldn't post publicly here.

If I wanted to personally compare YOU to a fuckery artist, scammer or cop, I would have quoted you....like I am doing now. I posted to the O.P. Let me explain this more simply so that you can understand. New, unreviewed ladies say certain things. Scammers say the exact same things so as to "masquerade" as  new ladies...the only way to tell the difference is for guys to "take a chance". New, unscreened guy say certain things. Scammer guys say the same things so as to "masquerade" as new guys...the only way to tell the difference is for ladies to :take a chance". It is NOT different. Saying it is different is an agenda, or ignorance.

Now, I want you to be completely clear about when I compare\accuse. You said: " l Trust me : if providers could have their way : almost without a doubt most "clients" would be blackballed for one reason or another. .... Listen carefully.....BULLSHIT.  You are full of shit on that. You just said all the ladies here think  most of the guys should be black listed. HORSESHIT. They do NOT think that and you do not speak for them. That is a fact and you do not have to try and figure out what I mean. I'm SURE all the ladies are going to jump right up and have your back about how "most of us guys should be blackballed for one reason or the other." You trust ME: Those ladies will be messaging you to cool your jets and quit posting stupidly. Have a nice evening and good luck...you could use it.

6 hours ago, Denvertara said:

*sigh* "blows my credibility all to hell" I didn't know I was gaming for that . Again : I posted information which only shows how far behind we are with this.. another man defending a man instead of saying to himself " Gee I wonder if this woman might have experience with this sorta  thing --  maybe I should " listen " and take what I can from it . . instead of just posting out of defense. 

I’ve been doing this for 21 years and have only blacklisted 4 men.  I love the encounters I share and maybe that makes all the difference?

I think the gentlemen are speaking in general rather than specifically calling you or any other lady out. 

Not this provider. Why as a provider community, do we want most clients blackballed anyway? This is our livelihood. Most clients are just looking to have a good time. I'm just looking to have a good time. Most client are looking to spend money. I'm looking to make money. Less than a handful of the guys I've seen would fall into the category of no lady should see ever. I've seen providers say that about as many clients a week. 

8 hours ago, Denvertara said:

if providers could have their way : almost without a doubt most "clients" would be blackballed for one reason or another. 

On 12/2/2018 at 1:43 PM, Skg said:

For us guys that have been here awhile, I know it’s best to stick with our regular TOB gals. “Tried  and tested” and safe

Difficult to do that nowadays.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not this provider. Why as a provider community, do we want most clients blackballed anyway? This is our livelihood. Most clients are just looking to have a good time. I'm just looking to have a good time. Most client are looking to spend money. I'm looking to make money. Less than a handful of the guys I've seen would fall into the category of no lady should see ever. I've seen providers say that about as many clients a week. 

+1 only part I'll change is I doing want to spend money, but I'm willing and happy to to meet awesome ladies like you. 😀

No reviews and outcall only, not for me.... Its usually fake or an up-sell situation. I was caught once, in Vegas (surprise) back when I did not know better.  All ladies start with no reviews, but the genuine ones will learn what the system is here, participate in the forums etc. Its often easy to see who is fake and who is just starting off.

1 hour ago, coloradoguy75 said:

No reviews and outcall only, not for me.... Its usually fake or an up-sell situation. I was caught once, in Vegas (surprise) back when I did not know better.  All ladies start with no reviews, but the genuine ones will learn what the system is here, participate in the forums etc. Its often easy to see who is fake and who is just starting off.

Not remotely an accurate indicator as to genuine or level of quality. IMHO.  I will acknowledge it MIGHT make it easier to get a feel for personality, but that is about it.