70 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, tide32 said:

There ya go, starting rumors. At my age, it's more like talcum powder.:(

Well back in the day 😘

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well back in the day 😘

I'm taking the 5th.:P

On 12/3/2018 at 2:58 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

Luckily the system is equipped to weed out the rif raf somewhat...

If anyone new is legit (both sides of the bed) they will fit into the process and become part of the community.  If they aren't......well.....they get sifted out in due time......Sadly, I have a drawer full of 'those' t-shirts because i thought i'd be the one that would magically make that ad be true, or that masseuse turn into a fantasy come true....but when a 411 request pops up we all share and the process does what it is supposed to do...

The gals i'm super wary of are the zero reviews, no personal website, no other known record on the interwebs under their number, name, email, etc even on those farming type websites) and no one, i mean no one, on the board has anything to say about them...just my opinion but not worth the risk...

The people worth a try are the ones who introduce themselves, have other things going on that instill comfort, they participate...worth a chance...

Just my opinion...

Hobby safe and hobby fun!

I guess I'm always intrigued to hear about how you have to fit perfectly into the "community" or announce yourself at all times- otherwise you're a cop or a scam artist correct? A woman ( possibly a professional or in the public spot light) wouldn't dream of keeping herself under the radar, no personal website, no reviews and no internet web presence especially if she did have a public life or maybe a "family". She's not legit if she doesn't put everything about her out there for all to see and hear.
Hornyoldtoad- Have you seen the news lately? Maybe all the gentlemen need to be reminded what this is exactly: this is a very risky unsafe venture that not only costs the women involved their freedom, a huge amount of money but it costs them their children and family and her life with the wrong encounter with the wrong client . I encourage you to look up the laws and jurisdiction regarding the penalties and consequences for women ( men HARDLY ever have anything further then a fine and some community service. I think they attempted a few years back to introduce a "johns school" to educate men on the "dangers" of perpetuating prostitution or solicitation.) I never hear about a man losing his children because he engaged with a prostitute or attempted to solicit a prostitute. Have you ever heard about that? Id be interested if you could share that information here with the community

May I also remind you of the facts that law enforcement and other agencies ( the ones " protecting our children from trafficking) use reviews, ads, pictures your "web presence" against you for any crimes they accuse you of? Having a picture with a review and a phone number is a slam dunk a good days work for a vice cop.

Sucks that there's some scammers out there . Sucks that there's some women who don't " Do" everything or provide the exact services you're looking for.. Sucks that we cant have explicit reviews discussing every gritty detail about the session and what you either perversely coerced the provider to do beyond her boundaries or what she was able to do for you, those activities you've always wanted to engage in but could never find the "right partner"
 Sucks mostly , that we consistently hear about how " rough and tough " it is for men to find the "right and perfect " provider.  It goes both ways : men don't' want to provide their names ( please come visit me in a private setting under these circumstances and not even share that basic of information ) They refuse to share information and if you are in any way personal or sound like you're educated on the phone  - you're a cop. Sucks that men constantly want a "deal" -- " Oh darling, you're a new provider without any reviews - how about a discount this time? I'll be HAPPY to write a review about our time together and help YOU get started "  What really sucks, is how whiny it sounds when men complain about the provider wasn't" this" and the incall was "shitty" she didn't look like her photos- or whatever childish thing men have to say. These women here are amazing! the touring providers, the newbies who just started, the veterans who know how to be the best courtesan .. because of course they have transcended above the "average"woman who isn't sexually liberated, or comfortable doing the extraordinary.

Sucks that men can be so small minded to feel that just because a woman doesn't fit into category a b or c -- she must not be worth your time or not be a legit provider. She has no established reviews =cop. Shes from out of state=cop. She doesn't participate in discussions on the board= cop. Or my personal favorite line from a potential client :" You look waay too good.. You must be a cop . Thanks but no thanks officer" 

Sucks we aren't completely accepting of this lifestyle, career, hobby whatever it may be to anyone here in the U.S. Too bad we can't have open and transparent and allow things to transpire safely for both the provider and the gentleman.. 

Please tell me again how a provider is bone vide?

If she writes a 1000 word essay about the difficulties of her profession, how much men suck, and that the laws are a bunch of crap then she’s bona fide in my book!  Welcome!😂

4 hours ago, Denvertara said:

I guess I'm always intrigued to hear about how you have to fit perfectly into the "community" or announce yourself at all times- otherwise you're a cop or a scam artist correct? A woman ( possibly a professional or in the public spot light) wouldn't dream of keeping herself under the radar, no personal website, no reviews and no internet web presence especially if she did have a public life or maybe a "family". She's not legit if she doesn't put everything about her out there for all to see and hear.
Hornyoldtoad- Have you seen the news lately? Maybe all the gentlemen need to be reminded what this is exactly: this is a very risky unsafe venture that not only costs the women involved their freedom, a huge amount of money but it costs them their children and family and her life with the wrong encounter with the wrong client . I encourage you to look up the laws and jurisdiction regarding the penalties and consequences for women ( men HARDLY ever have anything further then a fine and some community service. I think they attempted a few years back to introduce a "johns school" to educate men on the "dangers" of perpetuating prostitution or solicitation.) I never hear about a man losing his children because he engaged with a prostitute or attempted to solicit a prostitute. Have you ever heard about that? Id be interested if you could share that information here with the community

May I also remind you of the facts that law enforcement and other agencies ( the ones " protecting our children from trafficking) use reviews, ads, pictures your "web presence" against you for any crimes they accuse you of? Having a picture with a review and a phone number is a slam dunk a good days work for a vice cop.

Sucks that there's some scammers out there . Sucks that there's some women who don't " Do" everything or provide the exact services you're looking for.. Sucks that we cant have explicit reviews discussing every gritty detail about the session and what you either perversely coerced the provider to do beyond her boundaries or what she was able to do for you, those activities you've always wanted to engage in but could never find the "right partner"
 Sucks mostly , that we consistently hear about how " rough and tough " it is for men to find the "right and perfect " provider.  It goes both ways : men don't' want to provide their names ( please come visit me in a private setting under these circumstances and not even share that basic of information ) They refuse to share information and if you are in any way personal or sound like you're educated on the phone  - you're a cop. Sucks that men constantly want a "deal" -- " Oh darling, you're a new provider without any reviews - how about a discount this time? I'll be HAPPY to write a review about our time together and help YOU get started "  What really sucks, is how whiny it sounds when men complain about the provider wasn't" this" and the incall was "shitty" she didn't look like her photos- or whatever childish thing men have to say. These women here are amazing! the touring providers, the newbies who just started, the veterans who know how to be the best courtesan .. because of course they have transcended above the "average"woman who isn't sexually liberated, or comfortable doing the extraordinary.

Sucks that men can be so small minded to feel that just because a woman doesn't fit into category a b or c -- she must not be worth your time or not be a legit provider. She has no established reviews =cop. Shes from out of state=cop. She doesn't participate in discussions on the board= cop. Or my personal favorite line from a potential client :" You look waay too good.. You must be a cop . Thanks but no thanks officer" 

Sucks we aren't completely accepting of this lifestyle, career, hobby whatever it may be to anyone here in the U.S. Too bad we can't have open and transparent and allow things to transpire safely for both the provider and the gentleman.. 

In case you weren't aware, it costs $ every month just to be able to list an ad on this site. I'm sadden to see so much negativity about new ladies in the area. Just because someone doesn't have pages of reviews here doesn't mean they aren't legit. Perhaps if you're interested in one of them, you could put your search engines to work and try to find out more before completely writing us off. Some of us simply can't survive in our local areas and depend on traveling, and open minded gentlemen.

Also, this is a busy forum. I've never felt unwelcome here, but usually by the time I see a post I would like to comment on, there are already 40 posts communicating my point, many probably better than I would've said it to begin with. So, I don't comment a lot. It's not that I don't want to interact, I don't want to be redundant just to be seen. 

Fresh faces should be good thing! Don't be scared to do a little research! You should be doing that anyway! :wub:

Happy Holidays to all! 

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

If she writes a 1000 word essay about the difficulties of her profession, how much men suck, and that the laws are a bunch of crap then she’s bona fide in my book!  Welcome!😂

LOL Thanks darling :)

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

On 12/3/2018 at 2:58 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

Luckily the system is equipped to weed out the rif raf somewhat...

If anyone new is legit (both sides of the bed) they will fit into the process and become part of the community.  If they aren't......well.....they get sifted out in due time......Sadly, I have a drawer full of 'those' t-shirts because i thought i'd be the one that would magically make that ad be true, or that masseuse turn into a fantasy come true....but when a 411 request pops up we all share and the process does what it is supposed to do...

The gals i'm super wary of are the zero reviews, no personal website, no other known record on the interwebs under their number, name, email, etc even on those farming type websites) and no one, i mean no one, on the board has anything to say about them...just my opinion but not worth the risk...

The people worth a try are the ones who introduce themselves, have other things going on that instill comfort, they participate...worth a chance...

Just my opinion...

Hobby safe and hobby fun!

I guess I'm always intrigued to hear about how you have to fit perfectly into the "community" or announce yourself at all times- otherwise I mean that means you're a cop or a scam artist correct? A woman ( possibly a professional or in the public spot light) wouldn't dream of keeping herself under the radar, no personal website, no reviews and no internet web presence especially if she did have a public life or maybe a "family". She's not legit if she doesn't put everything about her out there for all to see and watch. 

6 hours ago, Denvertara said:

Why screening is so important.  Never take shortcuts and stick to what you believe will keep you safe. 

Best of luck to you pretty lady.

We all start with zero reviews. We all work up our reputation. There are several gentlemen there, I don’t know by name, but by reputation. I trust, once they review, then I’ll contact a provider for my own fun. I also trust these gentlemen to ‘hit’ those zero reviews 1st. 

You make some good points Denvertara no doubt.  This is certainly not a perfect dating environment.  And there are trials on both sides of the fence that we engage to hobby safe and limit risk.  Costs that effect both parties involved.  And certainly plenty that both the men and the women of these communities would change if they could.  Each side may entertain a date with a risky party and the consequences can go both ways.  

I never read it in the news but i'm sure there are men (if everyone came forward) who would admit they got robbed, or had their well being threatened by 'managers'.  I never read it in the news but i personally know it happens.  Did they threaten to take my child, no.  Did they threaten my life - in my opinion, yes.  So don't think for a second the john side of the dating equation doesn't have it's own set of consequences.  That too would be small minded to think so.

And apologies if my post came off as small minded - not intended to be at all.  And i never intended to point out that by not fitting into a category you weren't bone vide.  My point was that there are a lot of fake ads out there designed to bait.  And luckily the system has means that can keep us all safe from making bad decisions and some of those are the ones i pointed out.  I at one point took a chance to be a first reviewer of a nor review, no presence, try me ad.  All on my own i took a chance on someone who was in all the criteria i mentioned in my post above and i got robbed and was worried i was gonna get beat up.  Stopped dating for a while after that.  So.  I now exercise the criteria i mention above to date safer.  I should have said in my post that the points above were based on my experience and now i have new criteria for dating safely.  And i should have said this is my opinion, and if it comes off as small minded please know it is based on my own bad experience. 

And by getting ourselves out here sharing our thoughts we are in effect letting people know we are here and not as risky as say someone who doesn't post at all and has nothing to go on.  I respect your sharing your opinions here.  And i respect the points you make.  Sometimes it is all men have to go - on and just having seen posts on the board can help many feel they are making a safe decision to ask someone out on a date.  Thank you for speaking your mind.

Most of the newbies will inevitably post a 'ask how to do this smartly' thread and a whole lot of the men reply to start with an established provider, read and research are encouraged, be wary of those that have nothing to go on.  Use the PM or put requests for PMs out there.  It is my opinion (whether right or wrong) that this can be good advice.  And what i was trying to say in my post.  Having read your take, i can see how i could have said things much better to make the same point.  Thanks for your reply to point out your points again - good things to consider in there for sure.

I agree the transparency that would come from simple acceptance of this type of dating would be much better for everyone.  That is a point i hope spreads and one day rings true, but as it stands it isn't.  We just have to do the best we have in these communities with what we have to work with.  I apologize if my criteria for safe dating causes any undue stress.  My way may not be perfect but it is my way and it has so far kept me safe.  And i know and have heard of the shit that can happen on the provider's side.  I have always held the ladies of these boards in high regard and if i implied otherwise, apologies there too.  And yes, men do complain they didn't get what they wanted and will write bad reviews out of spite, i have commented on my feeling about those as well as i wish the review system were more truthful and didn't expose the details of this private world publicly.   I have made posts on that subject too, we agree there too.  

Everyone has their concerns and their reasons for how they do what they do here - and everyone has their own system as to how they do it safely in these communities.  And as lacy says about perfectly we all will in our own ways stick to what we believe will keep us safe and as long as we do we will, for the most part, be, hopefully, safe.

Thanks again for your post - always nice to see things through other's eyes at times to keep your perspective fresh, and real.

9 hours ago, Denvertara said:

I'll keep this short, unlike some people, I wont mention. Last year it hailed and fucked up my roof ..

Now, I gess I could have called one of the, fly by night roofers that leave flyers on everything in sight, who have no info at the BBB or there phone number shows nothing on google. Needless to say, I went with a well known roofer, got it done and put a little cash in the local economy.

I would almost bet that guy had overhead to. Like insurance, materials, rent and a family to feed. His kids probably go to local sckool and play at the locak park. Hell, he might even be a member of TOB. So, I think I'll just stick with my local roofers and let someone else take a chance. Not to mention, we have the best roofers in the country rite here.

That's rite, I'm a dick. But that's what I'm best at.:)

Every one of the well-known local ladies (and I know quite a few) were once fresh young newcomers with zero reviews, I actually remember more than a few.  And, my real point is:  since a lot of my friends have retired over the years, we need new people to join the party and I hope that at least some of the newcomers stick around....

.......because some of them are really fucking good looking!

I was blindly wandering around the net and stumbled on an exquisite possibility. I searched for as much information as I could. There were no answers here. In fact, there was nothing anywhere. So, I posted a 411 and kept digging. I sent a blind text and received an immediate response. I then asked if she had a TOB account so we could verify. All of a sudden, the air went dead. In the mean time, I uploaded one of her pictures and discovered our Denver lady is also a stunning model in the south of France. In fact, her pictures here in Denver are actually two twin sisters. So, I reached out via text with a lovely message in French using both of her real names. 

My point is, I have learned from you all. Had I not spent a few minutes reading our forum, I would have had no way to vet this thing. We all have to be safe and we will all continue to offer our best advice. And that, my friends, is why I love you all!

On 12/3/2018 at 11:38 PM, tide32 said:

On 12/3/2018 at 11:38 PM, tide32 said:

Lmao

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

I'll keep this short, unlike some people, I wont mention. Last year it hailed and fucked up my roof ..

Now, I gess I could have called one of the, fly by night roofers that leave flyers on everything in sight, who have no info at the BBB or there phone number shows nothing on google. Needless to say, I went with a well known roofer, got it done and put a little cash in the local economy.

I would almost bet that guy had overhead to. Like insurance, materials, rent and a family to feed. His kids probably go to local sckool and play at the locak park. Hell, he might even be a member of TOB. So, I think I'll just stick with my local roofers and let someone else take a chance. Not to mention, we have the best roofers in the country rite here.

Are you really comparing a professional roofer for a repair service to a woman providing a sensual service? I mean you just did - maybe you've missed whats being conveyed here entirely:  I can shorten it so its easier to digest for ya: 

The point of this response was to inform the gentleman new or inexperienced to this hobby that information available on the internet can and will be a safety issue of what law enforcement uses against women in this industry . I don't see any roofer under any circumstances carrying risk of losing their children because of information they share about their business online.
Now if you prefer and will only see providers with reviews and established websites and a history of web presence, please by all means, no one should tell you what to do . I would feel slightly disappointed as a client, limiting myself to what possibilities are available. To recap: if the woman doesn't fit into category a, b , or c not worth my time. If that's the way you feel then absolutely that's the way it is.

Edited by Denvertara

On 12/2/2018 at 3:09 PM, gr8owl said:

More and more no review ladies showing up - ain't it great??!!  To me it just means that as many ladies move away or retire altogether there remains a lot of new choices coming in to take their place.  I do not see that as a bad thing, and certainly not "fallout" from BP.  Do you have to be a lot more cautious and/or leave first contact to someone with less to lose?  Yes, but I still say an overall good thing.  Every reviewed, established lady here started with none and as a complete unknown.

I remember the days when I first came to Colorado and nobody wanted to toftt, it was a little bit stressful on my end because with no reviews my clientele was very bp limited and risky, 

4 years later and POW!! Numerous reviews

Sometimes all it takes is 1 person to voucher for a provider

Miss u owl!!!

17 minutes ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

Miss u owl!!!

Ahhh shucks. :wub:  Welcome back Ms. Madison

7 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

You make some good points Denvertara no doubt.  This is certainly not a perfect dating environment.  And there are trials on both sides of the fence that we engage to hobby safe and limit risk.  Costs that effect both parties involved.  And certainly plenty that both the men and the women of these communities would change if they could.  Each side may entertain a date with a risky party and the consequences can go both ways.  

I never read it in the news but i'm sure there are men (if everyone came forward) who would admit they got robbed, or had their well being threatened by 'managers'.  I never read it in the news but i personally know it happens.  Did they threaten to take my child, no.  Did they threaten my life - in my opinion, yes.  So don't think for a second the john side of the dating equation doesn't have it's own set of consequences.  That too would be small minded to think so.

And apologies if my post came off as small minded - not intended to be at all.  And i never intended to point out that by not fitting into a category you weren't bone vide.  My point was that there are a lot of fake ads out there designed to bait.  And luckily the system has means that can keep us all safe from making bad decisions and some of those are the ones i pointed out.  I at one point took a chance to be a first reviewer of a nor review, no presence, try me ad.  All on my own i took a chance on someone who was in all the criteria i mentioned in my post above and i got robbed and was worried i was gonna get beat up.  Stopped dating for a while after that.  So.  I now exercise the criteria i mention above to date safer.  I should have said in my post that the points above were based on my experience and now i have new criteria for dating safely.  And i should have said this is my opinion, and if it comes off as small minded please know it is based on my own bad experience. 

And by getting ourselves out here sharing our thoughts we are in effect letting people know we are here and not as risky as say someone who doesn't post at all and has nothing to go on.  I respect your sharing your opinions here.  And i respect the points you make.  Sometimes it is all men have to go - on and just having seen posts on the board can help many feel they are making a safe decision to ask someone out on a date.  Thank you for speaking your mind.

Most of the newbies will inevitably post a 'ask how to do this smartly' thread and a whole lot of the men reply to start with an established provider, read and research are encouraged, be wary of those that have nothing to go on.  Use the PM or put requests for PMs out there.  It is my opinion (whether right or wrong) that this can be good advice.  And what i was trying to say in my post.  Having read your take, i can see how i could have said things much better to make the same point.  Thanks for your reply to point out your points again - good things to consider in there for sure.

I agree the transparency that would come from simple acceptance of this type of dating would be much better for everyone.  That is a point i hope spreads and one day rings true, but as it stands it isn't.  We just have to do the best we have in these communities with what we have to work with.  I apologize if my criteria for safe dating causes any undue stress.  My way may not be perfect but it is my way and it has so far kept me safe.  And i know and have heard of the shit that can happen on the provider's side.  I have always held the ladies of these boards in high regard and if i implied otherwise, apologies there too.  And yes, men do complain they didn't get what they wanted and will write bad reviews out of spite, i have commented on my feeling about those as well as i wish the review system were more truthful and didn't expose the details of this private world publicly.   I have made posts on that subject too, we agree there too.  

Everyone has their concerns and their reasons for how they do what they do here - and everyone has their own system as to how they do it safely in these communities.  And as lacy says about perfectly we all will in our own ways stick to what we believe will keep us safe and as long as we do we will, for the most part, be, hopefully, safe.

Thanks again for your post - always nice to see things through other's eyes at times to keep your perspective fresh, and real.

Yes of course, some things go without saying: screening goes a long way. If you can't connect through a phone conversation - then it probably wouldn't be a good fit in person. My only intention of this last thread was to illustrate how the risk is dangerous for the woman no matter what. The most intense screening process can never and will never predict the out come of a session or the mood of the client and how things could drastically change for the worst.  Now is there to say a provider couldn't be a "trick roll " ( Showing up to the appointment only with intention of robbing or threatening ) sure that's out there. Which will in fact put you and your life at risk of serious danger. She could have an "enforcer" or "pimp " ready to cause harm. All possible.. just like I could screen and have complete background information about the client and still end up on the cover of the Denver Post  ( that whole pesky physical strength thing again ) I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who robs and steals in this industry just as you wouldn't want to be labeled a difficult or bad client. I would hate to dwell on the what if's . I again share your view that this shouldn't be such a hush hush process.. everything having to be done in secret .. I agree that Colorado in particular has a great many options for cool people. We're very lucky that way --  variety of people with lots to offer. The internet is a tricky thing to convey voice, gets lost sometimes. I don't mean to  single you out in a bad way, I want you to hear where a lot of women might be coming from when it comes to what is shared publicly and what isn't . For example I have shared all this information or opinion on the matter and I would expect to hear both jeers and cheers about whats been said. The only thing that would bother me is if someone truly couldn't listen to another idea or view. You  may never convince someone to see things the exact way you can - but you'll never gain wisdom if you choose to be deaf. The conversation should always be fluid and ever changing 

16 hours ago, Denvertara said:

Are you really comparing a professional roofer for a repair service to a woman providing a sensual service? I mean you just did - maybe you've missed whats being conveyed here entirely:  I can shorten it so its easier to digest for ya: 

The point of this response was to inform the gentleman new or inexperienced to this hobby that information available on the internet can and will be a safety issue of what law enforcement uses against women in this industry . I don't see any roofer under any circumstances carrying risk of losing their children because of information they share about their business online.
Now if you prefer and will only see providers with reviews and established websites and a history of web presence, please by all means, no one should tell you what to do . I would feel slightly disappointed as a client, limiting myself to what possibilities are available. To recap: if the woman doesn't fit into category a, b , or c not worth my time. If that's the way you feel then absolutely that's the way it is.

OK. This is how I really feel. Some people want what others deserve but without doing the work such as allowing reviews, they show up every now and then, expect me to look at them as gods gift to us. They pop up with little or no history and expect, no, demand my trust withot even introducing themselves on the board. They want my baby carrots that I raised with loving hand, and hand tham over to someone I know nothing about.  So was that something you can wrap your head around, or not.

Hmm.... it seems to me that everyone has had a bit too much coffee and perhaps not an adequate amount of sedation.

Me, I'm sedated AF this afternoon. 

At any rate, why is everyone so worked up?  It seems to me like Denvertara is simply explaining, in pretty adequate detail, why she and some of the ladies prefer to stay under the radar, and that people shouldn't judge her for it.  I'm sure that cuts into her business, but she seems OK with that, so what's the problem, guys?

It seems like some folks have taken this as a criticism of someone or something else, but I just don't see it.  Frankly, I like the more thoughtful and articulate posts that have been showing up.

Lets all smile, hold hands and celebrate the fact that it is Friday afternoon, the sun is shining and a considerable number of us are going to get laid this weekend.

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hmm.... it seems to me that everyone has had a bit too much coffee and perhaps not an adequate amount of sedation.

Me, I'm sedated AF this afternoon. 

At any rate, why is everyone so worked up?  It seems to me like Denvertara is simply explaining, in pretty adequate detail, why she and some of the ladies prefer to stay under the radar, and that people shouldn't judge her for it.  I'm sure that cuts into her business, but she seems OK with that, so what's the problem, guys?

It seems like some folks have taken this as a criticism of someone or something else, but I just don't see it.  Frankly, I like the more thoughtful and articulate posts that have been showing up.

Lets all smile, hold hands and celebrate the fact that it is Friday afternoon, the sun is shining and a considerable number of us are going to get laid this weekend.

I'll go with this

On 12/6/2018 at 5:36 PM, tide32 said:

So you are saying that BigBaldBlk has a list of the really good roofers? :D

16 minutes ago, boink36 said:

So you are saying that BigBaldBlk has a list of the really good roofers? :D

See! Someone actually gets it.B) Great minds think alike.;)

Many new providers have garnered reviews recently. Patience is a virtue.  You have a choice between having an exciting (or scary) adventure into the wilderness or letting someone else seek that adrenaline rush. Do you want to live on the edge or watch the movie? Are you daring or looking for security? Two different personality traits, aren't they?

I’m so stupid. I tried a 0 review gal in Lakewood. I only did it because it was next to my work. I though I might make a new discovery. The photos were not her or it was her maybe 10 years ago. This was a horrible situation. I was there two minutes and was asked to leave. Strangest fucking thing I’ve sncountrered while in this hobby.

1 hour ago, Skg said:

I’m so stupid. I tried a 0 review gal in Lakewood. I only did it because it was next to my work. I though I might make a new discovery. The photos were not her or it was her maybe 10 years ago. This was a horrible situation. I was there two minutes and was asked to leave. Strangest fucking thing I’ve sncountrered while in this hobby.

Yikes! That's awful and sorry to see this happened to you! 

4 hours ago, Skg said:

I'm not adventurous enough to try a zero review, though many have wet my appetite. But I might try one with just a few if they were good. But more often than not I simply like to repeat with my favs or adventure to other highly reviewed ladies

Since the infancy of boards like this, scam ladies and ladies with serious limitations have hidden their scams and limitation sbehind the concept of discretion and security from L.E. It sounds good on the surface and guys who call them on it often get slammed on the boards. In reality, it does not stand up. The law is quite clear about  stated dollar amounts and service requests. That can apply to phone, e-mail, computer, in the room. However, all girls ALWAYS tell you their rate. Do you see my point?  The objections about reviews and much of the details of contact are really an illusion. Once she states an amount and the guy pays, any request COULD lead to arrest. So...the only REAL safety there is, she tells you her rate, you pay it, and you get whatever she gives. If that is $300 to her and you get a fully clothed hand job with condom and her wearing a playtex glove...so be it. But we don't want to review that..."L.E might be reading!" What say we flip the script for "safety?" Instead, guys say exactly what they want...gets it...and then she gets whatever amount they give? ANY ladies wanna go for THAT?  Any guy suggesting it for reasons of "L.E. safety" will be labeled "not legit" or a "scammer". Sound familiar?  Not enough for ya?  Guys are maybe encouraged to TOFTT with an un-reviewed girl....how else can she get reviews...make money? Yet girls screen screen screen.....Let's flip the script again..Ladies can start TOFTT ( team of providers) with un-screened guys....ok?  Hell no it's not ok...it's "NOT SAFE!!"  BUT... GUYS get arrested too! Providers can use weapons also, and so can their drivers! Safety goes all ways. What it gets down to it this: Scammers and rip offs...be they guys or ladies,  use the concept of safety to HIDE THEIR FUCKERY!! Plenty of established ladies AND guys just refuse to deal with anything that might carry ANY risk of said fuckery. So if you are NEW, be you lady or gent, you are going to simply have to be patient....because all the "fuckery artists" say exactly the same things as you. Yes..it "sucks" as someone said...but thats just how it is.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, Admiral C said:

Since the infancy of boards like this, scam ladies and ladies with serious limitations have hidden their scams and limitation sbehind the concept of discretion and security from L.E. It sounds good on the surface and guys who call them on it often get slammed on the boards. In reality, it does not stand up. The law is quite clear about  stated dollar amounts and service requests. That can apply to phone, e-mail, computer, in the room. However, all girls ALWAYS tell you their rate. Do you see my point?  The objections about reviews and much of the details of contact are really an illusion. Once she states an amount and the guy pays, any request COULD lead to arrest. So...the only REAL safety there is, she tells you her rate, you pay it, and you get whatever she gives. If that is $300 to her and you get a fully clothed hand job with condom and her wearing a playtex glove...so be it. But we don't want to review that..."L.E might be reading!" What say we flip the script for "safety?" Instead, guys say exactly what they want...gets it...and then she gets whatever amount they give? ANY ladies wanna go for THAT?  Any guy suggesting it for reasons of "L.E. safety" will be labeled "not legit" or a "scammer". Sound familiar?  Not enough for ya?  Guys are maybe encouraged to TOFTT with an un-reviewed girl....how else can she get reviews...make money? Yet girls screen screen screen.....Let's flip the script again..Ladies can start TOFTT ( team of providers) with un-screened guys....ok?  Hell no it's not ok...it's "NOT SAFE!!"  BUT... GUYS get arrested too! Providers can use weapons also, and so can their drivers! Safety goes all ways. What it gets down to it this: Scammers and rip offs...be they guys or ladies,  use the concept of safety to HIDE THEIR FUCKERY!! Plenty of established ladies AND guys just refuse to deal with anything that might carry ANY risk of said fuckery. So if you are NEW, be you lady or gent, you are going to simply have to be patient....because all the "fuckery artists" say exactly the same things as you. Yes..it "sucks" as someone said...but thats just how it is.

I think my response proves just how ridiculous men can act.... And how far they will stretch things to make themselves defensive My post was to remind gentleman that safety is a concern because I've NEVER heard a man lose his children from a solicitation arrest.. and althere are amazing people you can meet from everywhere if you're open enough to it.  Like men are most unhappy to "toftt". Like any intelligent provider would" take an assault robbery or rape" - just talking one for all the other providers out there- ya know without screening or speaking to the potential client first. We could treat this like adults and have the respect real providers want (if) our laws change. But that would require the most amazing thing: a man to just listen without having to respond out of pure defiance

On a side note: if you're personally calling me out as scam artist or working with law enforcement I must unfortunately inform you the providers in this industry are most definitely in touch with one another as I so lightly had put it before" I don't think most men would want to be labeled a bad/dangerous or" difficult" client" but most certainly we will take action when the occasion calls for it .And that most certainly is the way it always will be

3 hours ago, Denvertara said:

I think my response proves just how ridiculous men can act.... And how far they will stretch things to make themselves defensive My post was to remind gentleman that safety is a concern because I've NEVER heard a man lose his children from a solicitation arrest.. and althere are amazing people you can meet from everywhere if you're open enough to it.  Like men are most unhappy to "toftt". Like any intelligent provider would" take an assault robbery or rape" - just talking one for all the other providers out there- ya know without screening or speaking to the potential client first. We could treat this like adults and have the respect real providers want (if) our laws change. But that would require the most amazing thing: a man to just listen without having to respond out of pure defiance

On a side note: if you're personally calling me out as scam artist or working with law enforcement I must unfortunately inform you the providers in this industry are most definitely in touch with one another as I so lightly had put it before" I don't think most men would want to be labeled a bad/dangerous or" difficult" client" but most certainly we will take action when the occasion calls for it .And that most certainly is the way it always will be

To start with, I dont remember anyone accused you of anything yet, so playing the victim card only hurts your argument and blows your credibility all to hell. Also, to suggest that if the game isn't played by your rules, you and your possy will start blackballing these guys, not only hurts your argument but makes me think you're in the wrong perfession.