Skg

More zero reviews aging up

70 posts in this topic

I am surprised of all the ads posted with 0 reviews. I saw 5 in a row just this morning . I though the fallout from backpage was over. Maybe not. Some look enticing and I know photos could be false. I guess some guys are going to have to take a “hit” and check them out and hopefully post a review so we all know.

I've noticed they tend to post late at night. When I'm just browsing late at night I mostly see 0 review ads. Some look interesting, but I'm not one to toftt. 

13 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I not really into holiday specials. Especially if it's not for local providers. May sound like crap, but I think we need to supots the ladies here. Just saying. B)

Besides, it's almost Christmas. Don't you want your favorite provider to be able to get her dog, that GI Joe with the kungfu grip.:confused:

For us guys that have been here awhile, I know it’s best to stick with our regular TOB gals. “Tried  and tested” and safe, 

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

I not really into holiday specials. Especially if it's not for local providers. May sound like crap, but I think we need to supots the ladies here. Just saying. B)

You are the best Tide!!! Adore you!!!

2 hours ago, Skg said:

I am surprised of all the ads posted with 0 reviews. I saw 5 in a row just this morning . I though the fallout from backpage was over. Maybe not. Some look enticing and I know photos could be false. I guess some guys are going to have to take a “hit” and check them out and hopefully post a review so we all know.

More and more no review ladies showing up - ain't it great??!!  To me it just means that as many ladies move away or retire altogether there remains a lot of new choices coming in to take their place.  I do not see that as a bad thing, and certainly not "fallout" from BP.  Do you have to be a lot more cautious and/or leave first contact to someone with less to lose?  Yes, but I still say an overall good thing.  Every reviewed, established lady here started with none and as a complete unknown.

26 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

More and more no review ladies showing up - ain't it great??!!  To me it just means that as many ladies move away or retire altogether there remains a lot of new choices coming in to take their place.  I do not see that as a bad thing, and certainly not "fallout" from BP.  Do you have to be a lot more cautious and/or leave first contact to someone with less to lose?  Yes, but I still say an overall good thing.  Every reviewed, established lady here started with none and as a complete unknown.

So true.  In the same manner, every one of us guys started out with zero references.  Fortunately there was a special lady that took a chance on me.  

We all have to start at zero.  Just be smart about it.

So true!! Bless her!!

1 hour ago, TheFinerThings said:

So true.  In the same manner, every one of us guys started out with zero references.  Fortunately there was a special lady that took a chance on me.  

5 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Point taken but if they want our attrntions, at least introduce yourself on TOB and show a tittle interest in our community. Don't think that's to much to ask. Join in the conversation and let un know what you're about.

19 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Point taken but if they want our attrntions, at least introduce yourself on TOB and show a tittle interest in our community. Don't think that's to much to ask. Join in the conversation and let un know what you're about.

Absolutely correct my friend.  I always like to see a new face introducing herself and participating on the forums.  Adds to her credibility.  Same for us guys.  When I was new, I decided the best way to be taken seriously was to participate.  So far, so good.

Edited by TheFinerThings

6 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Couldn’t agree more and that very First Lady still sees me more than anyone! I love a familiar face.

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

Besides, it's almost Christmas. Don't you want your favorite provider to be able to get her dog, that GI Joe with the kungfu grip.:confused:

Or an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

But, yeah, since the old sites shut down, fly by night ladies are posting here. As others mentioned, think with the big head.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1 minute ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Or an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

Okay, forget her. I want that.

It's a rat race for both ladies and gents. How about those who provide fake references, book and then disappear? It's best to stick to regulars right now or over communicate a bit with newbies. Bummer things are so rotten these days. 

20 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

It's a rat race for both ladies and gents. How about those who provide fake references, book and then disappear? It's best to stick to regulars right now or over communicate a bit with newbies. Bummer things are so rotten these days. 

SAVE A BEAVER, BOOK A LOCAL PROVIDER.:D

18 hours ago, tide32 said:

My dogs want so many new toys😂😂

21 hours ago, Raven Layne said:

You are the best Tide!!! Adore you!!!

Same to you Raven.;)

Luckily the system is equipped to weed out the rif raf somewhat...

If anyone new is legit (both sides of the bed) they will fit into the process and become part of the community.  If they aren't......well.....they get sifted out in due time......Sadly, I have a drawer full of 'those' t-shirts because i thought i'd be the one that would magically make that ad be true, or that masseuse turn into a fantasy come true....but when a 411 request pops up we all share and the process does what it is supposed to do...

The gals i'm super wary of are the zero reviews, no personal website, no other known record on the interwebs under their number, name, email, etc even on those farming type websites) and no one, i mean no one, on the board has anything to say about them...just my opinion but not worth the risk...

The people worth a try are the ones who introduce themselves, have other things going on that instill comfort, they participate...worth a chance...

Just my opinion...

Hobby safe and hobby fun!

18 hours ago, tide32 said:

Okay, forget her. I want that.

You really would shoot your eye out. :D

1 minute ago, boink36 said:

Always wanted to be a pirate. Yo ho ho

On 12/2/2018 at 3:41 PM, TheFinerThings said:

Yes.......

20 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Absolutely correct my friend.  I always like to see a new face introducing herself and participating on the forums.  Adds to her credibility.  Same for us guys.  When I was new, I decided the best way to be taken seriously was to participate.  So far, so good.

And double yes.  For new folks (on both sides of the equation), participating in the forums is a great way to transition from "New and Unknown" to "New and Getting Known and....Makes Me Curious Enough to Contact". 

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

My dogs want so many new toys😂😂

I wish I had the money I've spent on dog toys. And don't get me started on treats.:D

No reviews and outcall only  not for me.  I tend to stay with local ladies esp. this time of year.  They have been around and deserve some home town love and affection and Benjarmans. there are many on my wish list that I have not seen. Maybe in 2019.

I know that this sounds like a knight in white armourish(  think what you want...so be it)  but thank you to all the ladies that regularly make our hobby here so enjoyable!!!

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

Always wanted to be a pirate. Yo ho ho

I'm sure you've been a pirate once or twice shooting your wad 😂

14 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm sure you've been a pirate once or twice shooting your wad 😂

There ya go, starting rumors. At my age, it's more like talcum powder.:(

Edited by tide32
brain fart