tide32

WTF KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

47 posts in this topic

Ya think this clown would still be on the Chiefs roster, if this video hadn't surfaced. The NFL should ban this ass hole for life.

No excuse!  Doesn't matter what she was saying to him, no excuse to do what he did.  

Toss his ass out of the nfl.

3 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

No excuse!  Doesn't matter what she was saying to him, no excuse to do what he did.  

Toss his ass out of the nfl.

He's still a young man who made a foolish mistake, why destroy his career over this. He deserves a second chance.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

He's still a young man who made a foolish mistake, why destroy his career over this. He deserves a second chance.

Shure. Let's just wait till he kills someone's wife, sister, mother or daughter and then do something. That's what's so FU about this bs. Why does someone need to die before we take our heads out of our asses before we do something.

We need to make examples out of these privileged little pricks. Men do not put there hands on wemen. PERIOD.

KC did release him after they found the facts.  Unfortunately, I agree with Pinky, some team will justify he did bad in KC, but they'll be able to rehab him on their team.  At least, he's not scheduled to play for the rest of the year being on the Commissioner's Exempt List.

All being said, never, ever lay your hands on a lady....anytime....anyplace.....PERIOD!

Sorry, fellas, but never say never.  I’m generally in the gentlemen’s camp of “Don’t hit a lady!”, but she stops being a lady when she starts whooping on me.  Spousal abuse is not gender specific. 😡 Trying to ignore it (turning the other cheek) only grants permission for escalation.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Sorry, fellas, but never say never.  I’m generally in the gentlemen’s camp of “Don’t hit a lady!”, but she stops being a lady when she starts whooping on me.  Spousal abuse is not gender specific. 😡 Trying to ignore it (turning the other cheek) only grants permission for escalation.

Good point, Bit.  Unfortunately, you are correct sir.  This does happen too often and then it becomes a matter of self defense. 

In my younger years I was heavily involved in the martial arts.  We were taught that self defense is never about becoming the aggressor.  It's about protecting yourself and trying to de-escalate the situation while inflicting the least amount of bodily harm to the aggressor.  Extreme or lethal force is only a last resort. 

None of us know the circumstances behind this video, but to my untrained eye, Kareem Hunt does not appear to be acting in self defense.  This is an elite level nfl athlete shoving and kicking a 19 year old girl.  He needs help and I hope as a result of this act and what he stands to lose, he reaches out for it.  I'm all about forgiveness and second chances.   

I want to know why he was never criminally charged for this.

This is never acceptable behavior.

33 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

if this was you or me or any person really, we would have been to jail! Cuz he has money means he can get away with it? B.S

and why is it only going live now, why not when it happened?  

1 hour ago, TheFinerThings said:

In my younger years I was heavily involved in the martial arts.  We were taught that self defense is never about becoming the aggressor.  It's about protecting yourself and trying to de-escalate the situation while inflicting the least amount of bodily harm to the aggressor.  Extreme or lethal force is only a last resort. 

I acquired my martial arts in the Army. I found the defensive moves (blocked that knife strike) useful. But for offensive moves and counters, extreme or lethal force was the first option. So I tried to avoid violent encounters.

25 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I acquired my martial arts in the Army. I found the defensive moves (blocked that knife strike) useful. But for offensive moves and counters, extreme or lethal force was the first option. So I tried to avoid violent encounters.

In that situation you can’t afford to give your opponent a second chance at you.  

More importantly, thank you for your service, sir!

7 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

He is a grown ass adult with a pure entitlement attitude who violently kicked a woman who was on her knees on the floor.  He deserves a jail term for felony assault. Young man who made a foolish mistake my ass.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

if this was you or me or any person really, we would have been to jail! Cuz he has money means he can get away with it? B.S

and why is it only going live now, why not when it happened?  

Because the police could cover for his sorry ass and the league and Chiefs could ignore it UNTIL someone released the video to TMZ

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

And this has precisely what to do with the incident at hand?

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

He is a grown ass adult with a pure entitlement attitude who violently kicked a woman who was on her knees on the floor.  He deserves a jail term for felony assault. Young man who made a foolish mistake my ass.

Grown yes, but men don't emotionally mature till they're around 42. Looks to me like she provoked this scuffle, she should've never went back.

Edited by Mr.Pink

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Grown yes, but men don't emotionally mature till they're around 42. Looks to me like she provoked this scuffle, she should've never went back.

So she at 19 is more responsible than he is? Perfect!  So she went back.  All his sorry ass had to do was call security and ask she be removed for harassing him.  Except for having to explain why he and his crew were trying to coerce a 19 year old into sex with the posse.

7 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

You’d have a very hard time convincing me this is the first time he’s done this, it’s just the first time caught on tape.  He’s had his second chance.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

I'm shocked that you are justifying this violence. It doesn't matter what she said to him. He physically assaulted her. Her gender doesn't matter either. He got violent without cause. It's not like he was protecting himself. He doesn't deserve any second chance, or forgiveness.

I am disgusted by your attitude, Pink. Thoroughly disgusted. 

Don’t be surprised by Pinky’s attitude here.  Go back and read his previous posts over the years and you’ll see the pattern.

It’s who he is.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

The Chiefs took the video to the police and nothing was done. The young lady refused to press charges. Well, f-that.

Sometimes they have to protect people from themselves. That's what civilised societies doo. It's time we start acting like one.

Edited by tide32
brain fart

OK...this will NOT be popular...but too bad. OK...he was STUPID, but obviously drunk. Drunk people don't think and act STUPIDLY. SHE was acting stupidly. He was foolish to be drinking and partying with drunk team mates and girls. O.K..now here is my point. He had a night of stupid drunken decisions. Mike Vick committed felonies fighting dogs, killing dogs, illegally gambling, running a dog fighting ring, multiple felony enterprises. In his case he WAS arrested, AND convicted, AND sent to the joint. Then he is reinstated to play and NOW does color commentary like a hero. So they are gonna ban Hunt forever? I call bullshit and if they do that they should yank Vick off the air instantly

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Don’t be surprised by Pinky’s attitude here.  Go back and read his previous posts over the years and you’ll see the pattern.

It’s who he is.

I have never advocated violence against women, so please STFU.

30 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

OK...this will NOT be popular...but too bad. OK...he was STUPID, but obviously drunk. Drunk people don't think and act STUPIDLY. SHE was acting stupidly. He was foolish to be drinking and partying with drunk team mates and girls. O.K..now here is my point. He had a night of stupid drunken decisions. Mike Vick committed felonies fighting dogs, killing dogs, illegally gambling, running a dog fighting ring, multiple felony enterprises. In his case he WAS arrested, AND convicted, AND sent to the joint. Then he is reinstated to play and NOW does color commentary like a hero. So they are gonna ban Hunt forever? I call bullshit and if they do that they should yank Vick off the air instantly

There has to be a point, where enough is onough. This is as good a time to start as any. And to use being drunk as an excuse is just sad. And, FUCK Vick. He's a POS and belongs in a cage.

Okay, I'll go take my meds now.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And this has precisely what to do with the incident at hand?

... with the incident at hand...?

Absolutely nothing.  The same as the “never hit a woman” crowd’s remarks, to which it was directed.

When a man makes excuses for another man to beat on women, it shows a total lack of respect for women.

If this was younor me and we had beatnin a woman, regardless of she had instigated it or not, our asses would be sitting in prison right now.

Hunt has received special treatment that you and I would not have received.

It is never acceptable to beat on a woman.  Walk away.

Edited by ilovewomen

51 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

OK...this will NOT be popular...but too bad. OK...he was STUPID, but obviously drunk. Drunk people don't think and act STUPIDLY. ...

It used to be that if you were drunk & had an automobile accident, it was written off as just that, an accident.  These days we hold drunks who get behind the wheel responsible for their actions, to the point of bringing vehicular homicide charges if warranted. Why should this be any different?

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

You may not have noticed, but being drunk used to be considered a mitigating circumstance as you seem (perhaps I misunderstand) to be suggesting, but it is now considered an aggravating circumstance.  If we want to talk about who should be banned and not idolized lets not forget example number one - Ray Lewis.  You know, where the dead one was human.  Just because we historically condoned stupid and fucking up does not mean we have to continue to do so in perpetuity.  The biggest change of all is the fact that video recording devices are everywhere, so if I do something stupid I had best count on someone else recording it.  That changed everything here and numerous other cases last few years.

16 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

You must be the girls father. :rolleyes: