Turtle138

Regulars

22 posts in this topic

Just wondering how many ladies would like to have that kind of arrangement.

Like a safety net you could count on.

51 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Most ladies rely on regulars....

I like to be a regular. Now if only that lottery would come through so I could be more regular :)

One of those conundrums. Being a fan of intense, specific action of a certain "number"...being a regular is a mixed bag. Provider really kind of needs to be "into it" or its too much work. On the other hand, regular, "regular routine" is rather dull. Most "regulars" are really NOT.....they are temporary repeaters.  On the upside...when one finds a COMPATIBLE regular.....that's striking gold....for BOTH. I have been in the deal 20+ year....COMPATIBLE regular is the "Holy Grail" I always seek and in that time they number about 3 or 4....Hard enough to find over the years ...nearly impossible now.  However, as in all things times change and we all likely don't really need each other.  So "regular" is a subjectively good thing...and does not always mean the same thing as time passes.

7 hours ago, Admiral C said:

One of those conundrums. Being a fan of intense, specific action of a certain "number"...being a regular is a mixed bag. Provider really kind of needs to be "into it" or its too much work. On the other hand, regular, "regular routine" is rather dull. Most "regulars" are really NOT.....they are temporary repeaters.  On the upside...when one finds a COMPATIBLE regular.....that's striking gold....for BOTH. I have been in the deal 20+ year....COMPATIBLE regular is the "Holy Grail" I always seek and in that time they number about 3 or 4....Hard enough to find over the years ...nearly impossible now.  However, as in all things times change and we all likely don't really need each other.  So "regular" is a subjectively good thing...and does not always mean the same thing as time passes.

Certainly would agree, guess there are some out there. Just need to find away to make the connection.

Most ladies have regulars. That comfortable feeling and special connection is why I stay in this “hobby”.  

56 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Most ladies have regulars. That comfortable feeling and special connection is why I stay in this “hobby”.  

You make it easy to find that comfort and special connection. 

Regulars are the best! Yes, we count on them but aside from that, they become more over time. Those connections are vital in this business! If you’re not having too much fun, you’re doing it wrong!! Regulars become comfortable and thus we become more relaxed and able to freely express likes and dislikes and you trust that person to explore fantasies. Well, that’s been my experience anyway.

13 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Regulars are the best! Yes, we count on them but aside from that, they become more over time. Those connections are vital in this business! If you’re not having too much fun, you’re doing it wrong!! Regulars become comfortable and thus we become more relaxed and able to freely express likes and dislikes and you trust that person to explore fantasies. Well, that’s been my experience anyway.

I am still searching for a couple of ladies, (who are close enough to my home area),  that I could become regulars with, I do agree the comfort and trust levels go up exponentially when you get to know each other and make those deeper connections over time. Just my opinion...

Yes we all have “regulars”, some are once a week, some are monthly. It’s nice and fun to build on a “relationship”, whatever that may look like for each person.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

Amen Sister.....the only reason I have been in this line of work for so long. So many fine gentlemen that nail me proper. Nuff said ;-)

23 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Just wondering how many ladies would like to have that kind of arrangement.

Like a safety net you could count on.

Regulars provide safety and fun for both. There is fun in comfort, surprise from new comfort and the ability to laugh together. 

So nice to be able to have a regular arrangement that you can count on. It allows for more genuine connection & relaxation! 

I literally just walked in from a session with a good friend that I have seen on many occasions.  Besides being absolutely gorgeous, she knows exactly what I want, how I want it, and then what I want next.  She also knows what I do for her that she likes, and she lets me know what she is in the mood for, because, you know, we're friends.  She literally just blew my mind with delight, and I thought for sure that we had an earthquake right here in Denver.  I was panting. Then we cuddled and chatted.

That's a regular.

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I literally just walked in from a session with a good friend that I have seen on many occasions.  Besides being absolutely gorgeous, she knows exactly what I want, how I want it, and then what I want next.  She also knows what I do for her that she likes, and she lets me know what she is in the mood for, because, you know, we're friends.  She literally just blew my mind with delight, and I thought for sure that we had an earthquake right here in Denver.  I was panting. Then we cuddled and chatted.

That's a regular.

Lucky guy

Edited by goodguy69
didnt want to call him a lucky bastard

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

That's a regular.

That's exactly what l was thinking!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, goodguy69 said:

Lucky guy

I am indeed a lucky fellow, thanks ladies!