Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Monogamy to Polyamory

66 posts in this topic

While on this unusual topic, here are some problems a couple I am friends with experienced who indeed achieved what you spoke about. 1) Money issues. Money is a problem for MANY relationships. Add a 3rd person ( or 4th!) and money issues multiply...geometrically. 2) Sometimes the ladies would get together when he was at work and play just themselves. This usually was ok, except when he would come home "in the mood" and they had already satiated each other. 3) DATY actually declined by adding another girl, since that fell more between the ladies. BJ declined a bit too, as he was primarily a "stick man".4) For awhile, another guy WAS added to the mix. He was not really into it, but felt he could not refuse. 5) When the second guy was added, the original guy was not interested in playing with him. Consequently, sex started to become mostly one on one as the paired off. 6) The other guy would sometimes play with one, or both girls when he was at work....again sometimes leaving him without an interested partner when he came home. That one created some HUGE issues. I'm sure there were other small issues....maybe some larger ones they never mentioned. I did ask once if it ever created any "health issues".....the reply was, " We are not discussing that."   Oh well...every relationship involves logistics!

To the op concerning the future ,would -be wife number two. You need to remember that when you meet somebody in the beginning (as it was with wife number one) that there is that period of infatuation and lust. It passes with time. You also need to consider any age discrepancies between you ,wife number one and wife number two. Polygamy can work, I've seen this. But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what problems could arise in the situation that you are talking about.

In order for a polygamist marriage to work, those who are involved have got to like each other. And I'm not talking sexually here I'm talking about in the human factor of personalities.and it sounds like you will have some real issues here. Your wife number one, sounds like her feelings are stepped on here. And you've also got your respective families to consider. I don't think I'd jump into this right away I think the I would continue to see your current lust on the sly. And really think this one through with your big brain not your little guy's head.  You seriously need to put deep thought into this. Many guys have a hard time keeping one woman happy and you've already pissed off wife number one. So good luck to you sir, you're going to need it.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Your wife number one, sounds like her feelings are stepped on here. And you've also got your respective families to consider. I don't think I'd jump into this right away I think the I would continue to see your current lust on the sly. And really think this one through with your big brain not your little guy's head.  You seriously need to put deep thought into this. Many guys have a hard time keeping one woman happy and you've already pissed off wife number one. So good luck to you sir, you're going to need it.

Anyone who has or lives with someone that is going through the change of life knows, the man can just breathe and end up in the dog house. So the presumption that wifey's feelings are stepped on or that I've pissed her off have no context in this discussion; I keep my shit tight. Thanks for the well wishes and otherwise reasoned commentary.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

It is certainly possible that you might NOT be open to adding a "young stud man packin' heavy ( meat)" to make the 3some a 4some....something both ladies would have every right to expect if they wished.

Now, it may not happen much in your neck of the woods but, there should come a time in every man's life when, no longer giving a fuck about what the woman wants he puts his big boy drawers on and says, just get the fuck on with your moody self already! Or is that just me? Now that I've gotten that off my chest, dude, I pity the virile, PSE fool who takes my place.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Oh well...every relationship involves logistics! ...

...First, I taught my adult children that people will only do to you what you allow. Be it my children, wife, mother, siblings, in-laws, very limited close acquaintances...love as I might, anyone who knows me knows, it's my house my rules. Second, seeing as how the reason for this unseemly union would be pleasuring yours truly AKA the man of the house, if allowed dude would be on a very short leash; IDGAF what she'd want. Truthfully, I've been oblivious to most pussy in my life so finally, having made my understanding shit happens clear hey, I love her deeply but, I wasn't really looking when I found either, they both approached me so, maybe I'm fly? There's that. Now, somebody's rolling their eyes thinking, then why the fuck is he here?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

" IDGAF what she'd want. "

Might we have our first important clue to answering the conundrum as to why your marriage sucks? No, seriously for consideration.

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

" IDGAF what she'd want. "

Might we have our first important clue to answering the conundrum as to why your marriage sucks? No, seriously for consideration.

A bit out of context, to exclude Young Beefy from the fray. But you can believe what you want.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

A bit out of context, to exclude Young Beefy from the fray. But you can believe what you want.

I believe successful relationships happen when all involved get at least most of what they want.  Kinda requires what she wants to be important to him - and vice versa.  How is that out of context?

Just now, gr8owl said:

I believe successful relationships happen when all involved get at least most of what they want.  Kinda requires what she wants to be important to him - and vice versa.  How is that out of context?

Didn't you see? Along the way Young Beefy ended up fucking my wife, my sweet young fantasy and himself. You left him out. He matters. And then there was Admiral's friend's wife, who everything but her husband fucked. I'm merely suggesting it don't happen to the best of us for long; IDGAF what she'd want.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:36 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Married for decades, with some indiscretions I've mostly been a one woman man, certainly the greatest part of those years. Now despite counseling and promises of more thereof etc., the spark is gone. This will seem sappy I know but, in my travels I've met the most amazing woman I've ever known. A much younger stripper who has been out with me without asking for a dime, I wrote about how real and down to earth she is in another post not too long ago. I can hardly understand what's happening, but it sure feels good!

Going through financial dire straits, I caught myself fantasizing about getting to know her better with the intent of bringing her into the fold as a sister wife to help her and myself to what might seem to be the best of all worlds. And as I write, the YL just confirmed liking women sexually. Wifey does not and yes, is EXTREMELY jealous...it won't be an easy conversation. In fact, I don't know where to begin without a skillet to the head or hurting her, none of which seem appealing, the latter least of all.

So fellas, have any of you succeeded in this regard, convinced your jealous SO to allow such a thing? And ladies, have any of you been the begrudgingly added sister wife and made it work? I purposely phrase the question this way because I know it can end really, really badly so, no horror stories; I've read them all and at this time have little to lose but the pursuit of happiness and fulfillment, if there is such a thing.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

In My Humble opinion, If wifey is of the jealous type, this kind of relationship would never work.

If she is extremely open minded, then the possibility's are limitlessness. 

Above all else she has to choose and be comfortable in her choice, bottom line. 

Don’t forget: when wife leaves, she takes half of everything with her. Then, when girlfriend gets mad, she takes all of the remaining good stuff while you are at work one day.

Who’s to say that is wrong?

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Don’t forget: when wife leaves, she takes half of everything with her. Then, when girlfriend gets mad, she takes all of the remaining good stuff while you are at work one day.

Who’s to say that is wrong?

For a bunch of pervs, some of you can sure fuck up a wet dream :huh:

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

I’m still trying to understand who Mr. Hobbit is trying to convince here

41 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Personally, I think he's just trolling. He admits he's never asked either woman to be a part of a poly relationship.

42 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Convince? Of what?! The post is a request for advise from those who've experienced a multiple wife or poly-amorous situation. And it's just another of many that spiral into some sort of shit show because those who either can't read, comprehend or what the fuckery feel the need to postulate on things they nothing about! Just keep scrolling, dude.

Oh boy, "my house,my rules" H.H states.  Sir, do you realize how totalitarian that comes across.  I can only speak for myself here, but if both wife number one, and the potential wife number two are earning paychecks , and there for contributing to the household(s);  the my house I make the rules bullshit is problematic. Tread carefully with that attitude.Both women could decide to put their brains together and gang up on you. And two pissed off wives would be far worse then one. As I said sir, good luck , you will definitely need it.🍀🍀

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Convince? Of what?! The post is a request for advise from those who've experienced a multiple wife or poly-amorous situation. And it's just another of many that spiral into some sort of shit show because those who either can't read, comprehend or what the fuckery feel the need to postulate on things they nothing about! Just keep scrolling, dude.

It seems like you lead that spiral train but oh well. 

When I was married this topic came up once and only once. We’d been in a rough patch for quite sometime and while we still cared for each other things just weren’t there but the thought of divorce scared us both. I can say during the conversation we both realized how quickly we’d end up alienating each other whether intentional or otherwise. And from what I gathered from your original post your intentions are physically for yourself and monetarily for the second woman involved which does beg to ask the question of where does that leave your current wife in the mix? And how do you think she’s going to realistically respond to you being extremely selfish? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being selfish at times in relatinships but I also choose my points carefully. 

In the end my ex and I realized divorce was our best option. We didn’t have kids so there’s that but did own a house and have our financial affairs completely entwined so yeah it sucked to deal with, I took a huge financial hit that took a few years to fully recoup but goddamn if I’m not much happier now. My divorce was amicable, but if you push this the way you’re saying and with a jealous wife it might not be so pleasant for you but in the long run might just be the opening you need. 

Good luck though. It’s not easy but life isn’t easy. Might be time for everyone to put on their adult pants and make some tough adult decisions. 

Edited by JoDoe27

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Touchy aren’t you.  Has everyone here struck a nerve with you.

My opinion of what I am reading of your responses in this thread is that you are asking for positive validation of you trying to bring in a sister wife so you can tell your existing wife that everyone here says it’s okay.

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Has everyone here struck a nerve with you.

Hell no. Just the usual suspects.

10 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Tell your existing wife that everyone here says it’s okay.

Forget Ann Landers, where's a ROFLMAO emoji when needed?!

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

It seems like you lead that spiral train but oh well. 

When I was married this topic came up once and only once. We’d been in a rough patch for quite sometime and while we still cared for each other things just weren’t there but the thought of divorce scared us both. I can say during the conversation we both realized how quickly we’d end up alienating each other whether intentional or otherwise. And from what I gathered from your original post your intentions are physically for yourself and monetarily for the second woman involved which does beg to ask the question of where does that leave your current wife in the mix? And how do you think she’s going to realistically respond to you being extremely selfish? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being selfish at times in relatinships but I also choose my points carefully. 

In the end my ex and I realized divorce was our best option. We didn’t have kids so there’s that but did own a house and have our financial affairs completely entwined so yeah it sucked to deal with, I took a huge financial hit that took a few years to fully recoup but goddamn if I’m not much happier now. My divorce was amicable, but if you push this the way you’re saying and with a jealous wife it might not be so pleasant for you but in the long run might just be the opening you need. 

Good luck though. It’s not easy but life isn’t easy. Might be time for everyone to put on their adult pants and make some tough adult decisions. 

Thanks for the meaningful answer to my question, @JoDoe27. I appreciate it.

If you are going to quote a reply to you, you need to include the entire quote...not just the small part that makes it seem like you are being vindicated. 

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

If you are going to quote a reply to you, you need to include the entire quote...not just the small part that makes it seem like you are being vindicated. 

If you are going to use a word, look it up. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/vindicated

Did you mean vilified? https://www.thefreedictionary.com/vilified

Now go play in traffic.

Time for you to pull up your big boy panties and grow up

17 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Time for you to pull up your big boy panties and grow up

Good one :lol: dic-tion-ary

37 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Image result for mahogany or polygamy cartoon

There just aren’t enough rep points to give for ^^this^^ post!

I would recommend that the moderaters close this thread.  getting on the hot side now.

This thread and the subject is BORING 💤💤