TheFinerThings

Happy Birthday, Hunter VanDyke

64 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Happy birthday. I hope some nice guy๐Ÿ˜‰ treats you to the birthday you deserve๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'm a lucky girl!ย ย Let me tell ya. Thank you GG69 ๐Ÿ’‹

3 hours ago, Desperado said:

Happy Birthday to my ATF!!! ย  Have I told you youโ€™re the best?ย ย I wish we could celebrate your birthday the way we all celebrated mine, but the pool would be a little cold right now! ย ย Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re so happy and a big part of that is because you make everyone else happy too! ย  You make sure to have a the best day ever sweetheartย and weโ€™ll see each other soon!

You had a birthday that would be hard to beat, but I think we can do it! It would have to be belated...like after the first of the year. I'm game to try if you are! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Although our paths have not crossed yet................someday I know they will.

Have a wonderful Birthday celebration!

Go out and do something you have never done before to capture the memory.

Regards,

Don from Littleton.

If it's meant to be, it will be. ๐Ÿ’™

I do have something new planned on my bday Sunday, and I'm very excited about it.ย 

Thank you so much Don. ๐Ÿ˜˜

39 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lmao. We were just talking this the other day.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much, honey. It's been a pleasure getting to know you!ย 

I know it, and I was going to follow through too. Maybe still will ๐Ÿ˜‰

Likewise it's been so nice getting to meet and talk with you. Such a lovely and interesting person. ๐Ÿ˜š

5 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

First Happy birthday Hunter!!!!! Second, someone help me please. I would love to put up Tom Jones; "She's a Lady". to celebrate her special day!!! I just haven't figured out how to do that techie stuff.

Aww....Thank you so much honey.ย That song and video made me smile.ย He hadย some moves doesn't he. Lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Happy Birthday Hunter. You're first class, all the way.;)

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

ย 

Thank you so much @TheFinerThings!ย You are the best! I'm normally low key, and don't make a fuss on my bdays, they have always been just another day for me.ย  That being said, this one feels different, and mainly because I'm so very happy. Happier than I've been in many years. I'm back to doing what I love, my true passion. I've made so many wonderful friends, both guys and girls that make me smile every single day. My family is doing great, and accepting and supportive of me. I mean, what more can a girl ask for in life, right. I'm closer to 50 now than 40. I mean omg, most ladies would probably be freaking out, but not me. I'm soaking itย all in, and enjoying every minute of it. I really do love you all so much. My second family. You folks mean more to me than you will ever know. Please, everyone, have a drink, a smoke, a good fuck, make some sweet lovin, hug the person next to youย hard and strong like you mean it. Give them a sweet kiss on their lips, cheek or forehead, and tell them you love them. That's the best birthday gift you can ever give me. Much Love, Hugs and Kisses, Forever, Hunter

Ah, the amazing Hunter,ย the oneย weโ€™veย known for so manyย lifetimes.ย Your magic is a gift for all to celebrate. Your smile, your laugh, your embrace, all warm the heart, the mind and well, yes, all that too! I, for one, am better for having known you and only look forward to many more days ahead. Please,ย take a moment or more for yourself on this special day,ย and reflect on all who care for you. Weย are soย many, Iโ€™m certain.ย May you enjoy only the happiest returns of this day! Happy Birthday Lover!

Happy birthday Hunter...May your day bring to you everything you need, want and desire in your life....May you be surrounded by love and happiness on your special day and may it be the most beautiful day of your life and may all your tomorrows be even better than today....

6 hours ago, Skg said:

Happy birthday Hunter. I followed you on the forums for so long, we definitely must meet. I try to live each day to the fullest as there might not be another day. I just glad at my age a desire a good roll in the hay. Howโ€™s the grass on your side of the fence?

Thank you Skg. I followed you andย so many others for so long as well. I'm just like you in that I'm glad I still desire a good roll in the hay at my age too! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Hope you have a blast.

Happy birthday to a beautiful lady Sashimi is on me next time

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Happy Birthday beautiful and have the best day ever.ย 

Now what is this about birthday weekend? ย Iโ€™ve been missing out๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, I've been celebrating with my TOB family for a couple days ๐Ÿ˜‰

I get to celebrate with my RW family on my actual day, tomorrow. ๐Ÿ’–

Let me know if you'll be back in town for tonight. Thanks for the sweet bday wishes beautiful.ย ย 

Happy Birthday Hunter!

ย 

You're one of the reasons I flip through these forums. Always smart, helpful, and witty. A true class act!ย 

Hunter, a very, very happy birthday to you and wishing you many more.ย  Hope your birthday weekend has many good things and sweet surprises for you.ย  You are one dynamite lady and I always look forward to reading your posts.ย  Classy and nicely sassy...in the best of ways.ย  Have some extra special fun this weekend and I hope you can find ways to pamper yourself....or get pampered on !!ย ย :)

56 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I missed the day but happy birthday Hunter!

Tomorrow is the day!!!

19 hours ago, boink36 said:

Happy Birthday.ย :)

All I want for my birthday is for Boink to come boinkity boink boink boink me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you baby!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

14 hours ago, Barbi said:

Happy birthday Hunter...May your day bring to you everything you need, want and desire in your life....May you be surrounded by love and happiness on your special day and may it be the most beautiful day of your life and may all your tomorrows be even better than today....

20 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Happy birthday beautiful!!!!:wub:

ย 

19 hours ago, Chrissy said:

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‡Enjoy Gorgeous!

Thank you so much, you threeย beautiful ladies.ย  My heros!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

All I want for my birthday is for Boink to come boinkity boink boink boink me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you baby!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

Get a room...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

Get a room...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I HAVE a room! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

16 hours ago, Shutterbug said:

Happy Birthday Hunter ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you handsome!! You make my bday, and every day better! โค

6 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Happy birthday to a beautiful lady Sashimi is on me next time

Awww. Thank you!ย 

Or you can make me some biscuits with bacon gravy! I love bacon too!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7 hours ago, Sundance said:

bb547955b78e1e59261c42f0b444b9cd.jpg

Thanks beautiful. Dont forget I want to buy a Homemade Cherry cheesecake from you! Yummy! You've been teasing me long enough! Lol.ย 

48 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I HAVE a room! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

PM only on this one guys ๐Ÿ˜‚

You dork! Lmao. NO PMs on this one! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You two are too cute, it s great to see all the love that is here between you....

On 11/30/2018 at 8:10 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm a lucky girl!ย ย Let me tell ya. Thank you GG69 ๐Ÿ’‹

Ok,ย  I'm still waiting for you to tell me๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Awee! Imย so late!ย 

Happy Late Birthday, my pretty love! Hope your day was wonderful because you deserve it!ย 

Love you!!! @Hunter VanDyke

XOXOX

A