TheFinerThings

Happy Birthday, Hunter VanDyke

64 posts in this topic

I saw that it’s your birthday weekend.  Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, beautiful lady.  🎁🎂🎉🎈

Hope you have a great one! 

Aw man! He beat me to it!!! 

Happy Birthday to one of the best friends ive made EVER! If you ever need an uplifting soul or just some positivity @Hunter VanDyke is your girl!! 

Love my HUNTY!! 😁😁😁

Beat me to it too. I was going to post 12:01 Sunday to beat @Laci French the ultimate bday wisher....nice one @TheFinerThings you got a jump on us....

Happy bday weekend @Hunter VanDyke. You're awesome and deserve an awesome Birthday weekend! 😁

Happy birthday. I hope some nice guy😉 treats you to the birthday you deserve🎉🎉🎂🎂😁😁😁

1 minute ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Beat me to it too. I was going to post 12:01 Sunday to beat @Laci French the ultimate bday wisher....nice one @TheFinerThings you got a jump on us....

Happy bday weekend @Hunter VanDyke. You're awesome and deserve an awesome Birthday weekend! 😁

I plan on being asleep at 12:01 on Sunday so thought I’d get the jump on it now.  Besides, it’s her birthday weekend.  Gives all us lucky guys who have had the pleasure of her company the whole weekend to celebrate her!

See the source image

Happy birthday Hunter

Edited by geecue2

Although our paths have not crossed yet................someday I know they will.

Have a wonderful Birthday celebration!

Go out and do something you have never done before to capture the memory.

Regards,

Don from Littleton.

58 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

I saw that it’s your birthday weekend.  Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, beautiful lady.  🎁🎂🎉🎈

Hope you have a great one! 

41 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

I plan on being asleep at 12:01 on Sunday so thought I’d get the jump on it now.  Besides, it’s her birthday weekend.  Gives all us lucky guys who have had the pleasure of her company the whole weekend to celebrate her!

Thank you so much @TheFinerThings! You are the best! I'm normally low key, and don't make a fuss on my bdays, they have always been just another day for me.  That being said, this one feels different, and mainly because I'm so very happy. Happier than I've been in many years. I'm back to doing what I love, my true passion. I've made so many wonderful friends, both guys and girls that make me smile every single day. My family is doing great, and accepting and supportive of me. I mean, what more can a girl ask for in life, right. I'm closer to 50 now than 40. I mean omg, most ladies would probably be freaking out, but not me. I'm soaking it all in, and enjoying every minute of it. I really do love you all so much. My second family. You folks mean more to me than you will ever know. Please, everyone, have a drink, a smoke, a good fuck, make some sweet lovin, hug the person next to you hard and strong like you mean it. Give them a sweet kiss on their lips, cheek or forehead, and tell them you love them. That's the best birthday gift you can ever give me. Much Love, Hugs and Kisses, Forever, Hunter

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Aw man! He beat me to it!!! 

Happy Birthday to one of the best friends ive made EVER! If you ever need an uplifting soul or just some positivity @Hunter VanDyke is your girl!! 

Love my HUNTY!! 😁😁😁

I always wanted a lil sister.  To this day, I bitch at my mom for never giving me one. Lmao. You are that to me, Megan Marie. You are my road dog, my ride or die. So glad we made it to the Denver scene, and TOB at the same time. We're opposites, but compliment each other so well. Love you babygirl, and thank you! Let's have a great weekend!! 🤗💋🤗💋

Well,  aren't you just the sweetest thing ever!  Happy Birthday,  gorgeous. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you so much @TheFinerThings! You are the best! I'm normally low key, and don't make a fuss on my bdays, they have always been just another day for me.  That being said, this one feels different, and mainly because I'm so very happy. Happier than I've been in many years. I'm back to doing what I love, my true passion. I've made so many wonderful friends, both guys and girls that make me smile every single day. My family is doing great, and accepting and supportive of me. I mean, what more can a girl ask for in life, right. I'm closer to 50 now than 40. I mean omg, most ladies would probably be freaking out, but not me. I'm soaking it all in, and enjoying every minute of it. I really do love you all so much. My second family. You folks mean more to me than you will ever know. Please, everyone, have a drink, a smoke, a good fuck, make some sweet lovin, hug the person next to you hard and strong like you mean it. Give them a sweet kiss on their lips, cheek or forehead, and tell them you love them. That's the best birthday gift you can ever give me. Much Love, Hugs and Kisses, Forever, Hunter

Hunter this is exactly why we love you so much!  You’re truly a gem! 

Happy Birthday to my ATF!!!   Have I told you you’re the best?  I wish we could celebrate your birthday the way we all celebrated mine, but the pool would be a little cold right now!   I’m glad you’re so happy and a big part of that is because you make everyone else happy too!   You make sure to have a the best day ever sweetheart and we’ll see each other soon!

First Happy birthday Hunter!!!!! Second, someone help me please. I would love to put up Tom Jones; "She's a Lady". to celebrate her special day!!! I just haven't figured out how to do that techie stuff.

26 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

First Happy birthday Hunter!!!!! Second, someone help me please. I would love to put up Tom Jones; "She's a Lady". to celebrate her special day!!! I just haven't figured out how to do that techie stuff.

Got you covered, my friend.

Thank you!!  And I can say this is from all of us!  

Now, how do I do that. I have tried several times and it never goes through?!*#!!

Happy birthday Hunter. I followed you on the forums for so long, we definitely must meet. I try to live each day to the fullest as there might not be another day. I just glad at my age a desire a good roll in the hay. How’s the grass on your side of the fence?

Happy Birthday beautiful and have the best day ever. 

Now what is this about birthday weekend?  I’ve been missing out😂

50 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Happy Birthday beautiful and have the best day ever. 

Now what is this about birthday weekend?  I’ve been missing out😂

Wait ‘til 55, you get the whole week. 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well,  aren't you just the sweetest thing ever!  Happy Birthday,  gorgeous. :rolleyes:

Thank you gorgeous!! 😍

5 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Lmao. We were just talking this the other day.😂😂😂

Thank you so much, honey. It's been a pleasure getting to know you! 

6 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Wait ‘til 55, you get the whole week. 

Well shit nobody told me that, I only got Monday and Tuesday. :D