decafnaetd

Chicks dig scars - man I hope so!

41 posts in this topic

So I'm finishing up with my fourth trip to the dermatologist in as many months. I'm working on adding some realism to my Frankenstein's Monster costume. 

But all this work on my face isn't making me any prettier. Makes me wonder, does the saying " chicks dig scars" actually ring true? 

10 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

So I'm finishing up with my fourth trip to the dermatologist in as many months. I'm working on adding some realism to my Frankenstein's Monster costume. 

But all this work on my face isn't making me any prettier. Makes me wonder, does the saying " chicks dig scars" actually ring true? 

In my experience, no. I hear "eeeeeeeewwww!!!", not "That's hot!

50 minutes ago, pfunk said:

In my experience, no. I hear "eeeeeeeewwww!!!", not "That's hot!

😂Guess I need my head checked. I lover scars and tattoos.. Each one has a story behind it. Besides I am Nosey .. I wanna hear how they came about LOL

Trust me, there's someone out there for everyone. When you treat people with respect, your chances are endless.

I think it depends on the explanation.  I would recommend either: "...it's just an old dueling scar, I don't want to talk about it (sigh)" or the old ever-popular, ".... and out of the forest came this mountain lion, not big, maybe 60 - 70 pounds, but she jumped up and clawed me and then I saw her cub and ran away..."

Expand as needed.  Dead dueling companions, additional feline wrestling, etc.

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I think it depends on the explanation.  I would recommend either: "...it's just an old dueling scar, I don't want to talk about it (sigh)" or the old ever-popular, ".... and out of the forest came this mountain lion, not big, maybe 60 - 70 pounds, but she jumped up and clawed me and then I saw her cub and ran away..."

Expand as needed.  Dead dueling companions, additional feline wrestling, etc.

That is just soooooooooo FU. FUNNY AS HELL BUT FU.:angry::D

As Mark Twain said: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."

I think scars are beautiful, and you are a handsome man with nothing to worry about anyway. 💙

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Ya must have been his best student.;)

4 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Been there, done that.  Had to have a scar from a previous surgery surgically removed and it was at 90%.

Once you're mostly done, see if you can get the blue light treatment done.  Big scar reduction, plus burns off a lot of the precancerous cells.  Makes your skin look like you were 25 again once you're done.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think scars are beautiful, and you are a handsome man with nothing to worry about anyway. 💙

Aw, you flatter me :)

I'll take it!

Awkward moment when you asked about a scar, and realize at that moment it is a bullet hole from being in the military.  Note to self; do not ask!

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Along those same lines, I've always liked this:

My career gave me plenty of scars with legit good stories, but most are not obvious.  My tattoo give some of it away. Had no idea chicks found them sexy.  I might have to show them off more often.

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Once you're mostly done, see if you can get the blue light treatment done.  Big scar reduction, plus burns off a lot of the precancerous cells.  Makes your skin look like you were 25 again once you're done.

I can use that! Set the clock back 15yrs! 😊

1 hour ago, Just Another Guy said:

My career gave me plenty of scars with legit good stories, but most are not obvious.  My tattoo give some of it away. Had no idea chicks found them sexy.  I might have to show them off more often.

Right now, I have a scar on the bottom of my foot! 😉😂😜

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I can use that! Set the clock back 15yrs! 😊

My dear, you do not need to set the clock back 15 years. Or any years. :)

4 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

My dear, you do not need to set the clock back 15 years. Or any years. :)

Agreed @Hunter VanDyke you the hot diggity bomb 😉

10 hours ago, Chrissy said:

😂Guess I need my head checked. I lover scars and tattoos.. Each one has a story behind it. Besides I am Nosey ..

I wanna hear how they came about LOL

I suppose you are into the pimple popper videos too...

I don't know how the lady's feel, but I think a scar on a female is sexy. It is real, it is life. Sporting a scare can display an inter strength.

I have more scars than I care to count. But would not trade any of them for anything, as i would not want to give up the expierences that caused them, or the lesson learned from recieving them. So i do hope chicks dig scars. 😊😊

30 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

I think a scar on a female is sexy. It is real, it is life. Sporting a scare can display an inner strength and confidence that is truly beautiful.

I would have to agree with you on this sir, although i did take the liberty yo make a small edit.

I hope you dont mind.

I once took a bunch of photos of my ATATF and photoshopped out a few minor scars, and she got so mad. She loved her scars and thought that I did too (which I actually did). I started over, left them in, and we both love the results.

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Right now, I have a scar on the bottom of my foot! 😉😂😜

Hazards of the job?  😂😂  Not sure I want to know how you got it.  Then again.....hmmm????

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I suppose you are into the pimple popper videos too...

Nah That one can go to the Super Freaks 😄

12 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Awkward moment when you asked about a scar, and realize at that moment it is a bullet hole from being in the military.  Note to self; do not ask!

12 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I would say ask, unless you don't want to hear the story, if he is open to talking about it.

14 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I would say ask, unless you don't want to hear the story, if he is open to talking about it.

He was not at all open to talking about it. I would have been happy to hear his story. 

On 11/29/2018 at 5:33 PM, Chrissy said:

😂Guess I need my head checked. I lover scars and tattoos.. Each one has a story behind it. Besides I am Nosey .. I wanna hear how they came about LOL

well, She got these new braces and they got caught on my scrotum and...........................:eek:

Scars are a fact of life. Both the mental and the physical. It is part of what makes us  ourselves. They don't bother me on anyone. They just are.🍀