TheFinerThings

Am I the only one?

22 posts in this topic

I'm with you was just reviewing mine and it got way long. I've started pairing down, I now have a few favs I keep going back to and will keep just a few others on the radar for times when I want to venture out.

But boy would winning the lottery help out with this amazing group of ladies in the Denver area

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

But boy would winning the lottery help out with this amazing group of ladies in the Denver area

Ain't that the truth! What a Merry Christmas that would be! :D

I've given up keeping a "I want to see her" list. I don't have the time, nor money, to ever complete it! :lol:

8 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Ain't that the truth! What a Merry Christmas that would be! :D

I've given up keeping a "I want to see her" list. I don't have the time, nor money, to ever complete it! :lol:

But it sure is fun to try.

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I'm with you was just reviewing mine and it got way long. I've started pairing down, I now have a few favs I keep going back to and will keep just a few others on the radar for times when I want to venture out.

Got a couple of favs too, one in particular that I stay in touch with as much as I can...she’s my kryptonite.  (You know who you are😏).  It’s been too long, and I’m counting the days until I can get to see her again. 

Your not the only one my favorites list has grown dramatically over the past few months so many beautiful woman of all different shapes size's and color's

2 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

But it sure is fun to try.

Yes sir it is😊

Same here! Long list, getting longer.  I've been able to meet some of the ladies on the list, but time and resources are working against me in visiting more of them. :mad:  I'm working on it!

2 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Same here! Long list, getting longer.  I've been able to meet some of the ladies on the list, but time and resources are working against me in visiting more of them. :mad:  I'm working on it!

It's a marathon not a sprint. 

29 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

It’s a good problem to have when you have to choose between seeing someone new or going with one of your favs...With all the amazing talent we have here,  the “odds are forever in your favor”.  (as long as you do your homework).  Gentlemen, we are truly blessed!

27 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I was always more of a sprinter in my younger days, but I’m learning to pace myself.

Edited by TheFinerThings

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Nailed it

6 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

So true, but those hard sprints in the middle of a marathon are sssoooooo much fun,  and the marathon doesn't have to stop for you to run a sprint or two along the way.😁😁

18 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

My favorites list is getting out of control.  Seems like every time I log on here I run across a profile, read a review or get a pm from someone that gets my attention and ends up on the list. At this rate, it will be years, or a winning lottery ticket, before I make a dent.  And that doesn’t include the lovely ladies that I’ve seen and am dying to see again. 

Yeah, real first world problem here!

Perhaps I need to bump up my criteria, or maybe it’s because we have too many incredible, beautiful women in Denver.  Nah!  What a country!

Guess I’ll keep doing what I can and continue to be eternally grateful to the lovely ladies who make this hobby so much fun!

Happy Holidays to you all!

Yep, we are very lucky to live in Denver.  And very lucky to have the opportunity to make choices from such a large pool of lovely ladies.  And so many are lovely both inside and out, with some outstanding and open personalities.  Woo Hoo !!!

1. I don't know how you guys choose. There are so many neat personalities and real beauties here. 

4 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:
  1. I don't know how you guys choose. There are so many neat personalities and real beauties here. 

Audrey, truer words have never been spoken.  

It’s not easy, but certainly a good problem to have.  With time and patience we will conquer this dilemma!  And from all my fellow gentlemen, we thank you for your patience with us.

Amen brother, we do have a lot of beautiful women here in Denver!

I thank God for that everyday!

Of course I also want to thank you ladies for putting up with us...🤗

On 11/29/2018 at 2:50 PM, TheFinerThings said:

My favorites list is getting out of control.  Seems like every time I log on here I run across a profile, read a review or get a pm from someone that gets my attention and ends up on the list. At this rate, it will be years, or a winning lottery ticket, before I make a dent.  And that doesn’t include the lovely ladies that I’ve seen and am dying to see again. 

Perhaps I need to bump up my criteria, or maybe it’s because we have too many incredible, beautiful women in Denver.  Nah!  What a country!

Guess I’ll keep doing what I can and continue to be eternally grateful to the lovely ladies who make this hobby so much fun!

Welcome to the Hobby! Love a man who articulates his appreciation for efforts us ladies go to, to make sure you have the best time! 

Well done ladies!!!

On 11/29/2018 at 0:50 PM, TheFinerThings said:

Sounds like a fun challenge to have! Happy Holidays! 

My favorite list just got changed to, local providers only, until further notice.