SFClimber

Dynamic Duos

10 posts in this topic

Visiting boulder again this week. I had a great time last time and looking again, but would love a two girl show. Have any recommendations for me?

Lots of options available. Contact a lady you are interested in and ask her if she is interested in doubles and/or has a doubles partner.

Read the reviews.  1 fine p*@@y might fall from the sky into your lap...doubtful 2 will. 

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Read the reviews.  1 fine p*@@y might fall from the sky into your lap...doubtful 2 will. 

Now that made me laugh.    It is possible but highly unlikely...😉

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Was just watching the weather forecast on TV. “Cloudy with scattered fine P**sy for most of the metro area. Slight chance of fine Duo P**sy west of I-25 overnight.” So you never know...

All hotels west of I25 are now booked—- no vacancy😂🤣😂

They should consider building more hotels since raining fine p*@@y season is here again since it is certain to bring in many tourists who wish to check it out for themselves

1 hour ago, Barbi said:

They should consider building more hotels since raining fine p*@@y season is here again since it is certain to bring in many tourists who wish to check it out for themselves

Ssshhh! Not so loud every one will steal my, uh your, idea. Now quick we need a backhoe!

1 hour ago, foge_hat said:

Ssshhh! Not so loud every one will steal my, uh your, idea. Now quick we need a backhoe!

sorry boss I forgot....LOL...well glad someone else has a sense of humor about it all too....have a great day