upupandaway

P411 Status

18 posts in this topic

Anyone know what's up with P411 not allowing new (or expired) members?

I would like to re-join but was informed they are not accepting members.

With no P411 membership, it is difficult getting back in to the game.

Thanks in advance.

In past P411 threads with legitimate questions, Gina has chimed in...

Maybe she'll do so here?

14 hours ago, upupandaway said:

Anyone know what's up with P411 not allowing new (or expired) members?

I would like to re-join but was informed they are not accepting members.

With no P411 membership, it is difficult getting back in to the game.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm... I'm not a P411 member, and haven't had any trouble.

5 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Hmmm... I'm not a P411 member, and haven't had any trouble.

Me neither. I just use tob and use tob references and it has been great

You can be invited by a provider to,join. I haven’t gotten around to it yet because it hasn’t really been necessary.

Thanks to Fosta/Sesta, at this time, I don’t think P411 is allowing anyone to join (admirer and companions) even if you have been invited to join.

And if you let your membership expire, you can’t renew at this time.

From what I understand, changes are coming after the first of the year. I’d expect membership to open back up sometime after that under the forthcoming changes.

P411, if I am wrong on my statements above, please correct me.

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And if you let your membership expire, you can’t renew at this time 

I dont think this us true anymore honey. A good friend of mine just got back on. It might be a good time to try again if your membership has lapsed.

I like having both TOB and P411 references/Okays.  They serve as a backup to each other in case something would happen to either site.  I’m also covered if one of my references decides to take time off, isn’t able to respond to an inquiry, or somehow ends up on the losing end of a bear encounter! @Hunter VanDyke 😂

Edited by Desperado
Spelling

48 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I like having both TOB and P411 references/Okays.  They serve as a backup to each other in case something would happen to either site.  I’m also covered if one of my references decides to take time off, isn’t able to respond to an inquiry, or somehow ends up on the losing end of a bear encounter! @Hunter VanDyke 😂

Hey, I'm taking classes, and buying the perfect item for myself for my bday.  I'm not coming up on the losing end this time. Lol. Hopefully we're all winners this time. Me, you, the bear, or mountain lion, or whatever! 😁💙

Very smart to keep both TOB and P411, they both stayed up during the turmoil. You'd be a sucker not to have both! 

Hunter, my membership is good. But I know that P411 stopped accepting memberships from lapsed members or new members. Only those in current standing were allowed to renew.

To the best of my knowledge, this hasn’t changed and won’t until after the changes in the new year.

That's what I thought too, but a hobbyist/friend of mine was able to sign back up, and message me from their site yesterday...very cool. I just wanted to share, because a lot of guys let their memberships lapse, that would love to get back on. Worth a shot fellas. 💙💙💙

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hunter, my membership is good. But I know that P411 stopped accepting memberships from lapsed members or new members. Only those in current standing were allowed to renew.

To the best of my knowledge, this hasn’t changed and won’t until after the changes in the new year.

They are still not accepting new clients yet, but I was able to get on there email list for updates.

1 minute ago, goodguy69 said:

They are still not accepting new clients yet, but I was able to get on there email list for updates.

Hopefully soon for new memberships! January 💙🤞

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hopefully soon for new memberships! January 💙🤞

Thanks👍🤞