Calik8

late night or day time?

36 posts in this topic

I tend to favor the earlier daytime appointments (9-10 AM). I don't ask for the " first visit of the day", but I generally  assume I get it based on the lady's published hours of availability.  Given the incredible quality of the wonderful  providers i have visited from TOB, the time of day is a minor consideration. 

8 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

The best time of day to get busy is right around 3 p.m., according to hormone expert Alisa Vitti, because that’s the time when men and women are most in sync, Men’s Health reports. While men may perform best physically in the early to mid-morning (due to a testosterone boost), they hit an estrogen peak later in the afternoon, which makes them more emotionally attuned to their partners. Women experience a peak in cortisol levels right around then, which helps boost energy and alertness.

“While this may not seem like a logical set-up for satisfaction, given the previous endorsement of testosterone, the combination actually makes men more emotionally present during sex and better able to focus on a woman’s needs and satisfaction,” Vitti writes, in her book WomanCode, according to Men’s Health. Of course, same sex couples might have a different groove.

Just a little knowledge if you wondered!! :)

Thank you for that informative post!! 

It is something To test out myself and see how it goes!!

I generally prefer either a.m. or p.m., but only on days ending in "y"

8am is great for me because it's timed perfectly for getting off work and heading home. 

Daylight hours for me!  ^_^  Have a great day everybody!  Sunshine here for now!