Calik8

late night or day time?

36 posts in this topic

what time of the day do you like to play?

late night 11pm-3am

early morning 4am-9am

0r day time 10 am-5 pm 

or evening 6pm-10pm

im a light night gal myself

How late do you go late Cali? 9:30 is pretty late for me. I love 9 AM for mornings. 

I like around 5 to 6, right after work. 

Other responsibilities preclude early morning or late night. On rare weekends I prefer middle of day.

I usually play on days off so I like between 10am and Noon. Time to get some coffe, check the news, a lazy shower and off I go. I then have the rest of the day to reflect! ;)

Early morning, daytime, and evening. Please don't fuck with me late at night. 😘

13 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Early morning, daytime, and evening. Please don't fuck with me late at night. 😘

+ 1million 

And just because im on the forum after 11 doesnt mean im available 💪😝

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

+ 1million 

And just because im on the forum after 11 doesnt mean im available 💪😝

That's a different kind of play time 😉

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's a different kind of play time 😉

I hope nobody gets any ideas.... lol she means crocheting and watching the walking dead....😂😂😂😂

#MEtime

Edited by MeganMarie4u

24/7/365 (whenever the itch arises)

Anytime a beautiful woman Is around, is a good time for me.

(But i have been labeled a slut, so?)

😁😁😁

On 11/24/2018 at 9:11 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How late do you go late Cali? 9:30 is pretty late for me. I love 9 AM for mornings. 

I usaly wake up at 4 pm lol I love the night I’m not much of a day person.

10am or earlier starts for me. I only go into these romps knowing I’m the first of the day. There is zero possibility of me scheduling after 10am. Kind of weird to me to ever think about afternoon or evenings. 

This is my preference. I will always stick it early romps. 

First preference would be evening second morning third afternoons. So basically I'm open to suggestions

Though I've played at different times, I prefer days and on the weekends.  My weekdays are too busy to have play time.  And I am an early riser and go to bed fairly early, so late mornings and early afternoon times are my preferences.  Also, for some reason, I tend to be hornier during the daytime than most nights.

2 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

10am or earlier starts for me. I only go into these romps knowing I’m the first of the day. There is zero possibility of me scheduling after 10am. Kind of weird to me to ever think about afternoon or evenings. 

This is my preference. I will always stick it early romps. 

You do realize she may have seen someone at 3am, before you, right? Especially since you like early morning appointments.

Being "first" is not reality. Someone was always there before you. ;)

That said, I love afternoons, on a day off! :P

Edited by pfunk

I prefer to travel when the traffic has died down, Therefore around 10 am to 2 pm.

But for the right lady will fight traffic.

I usually book a 90 minute session. Weekends 12pm to 7pm. Weekdays anytime from 1 to 7pm. 

I have to split the time choices.  8:00pm to 12:00am.  My mindset is just wrong during the daytime.  I really have trouble putting aside the tasks of the day to enjoy a ladies company.  So evenings are the playtime for me, but before the Hot tub not after.  Don't ask me why:mad:

I like midday but late-night, I'll go to Wal-Mart to get groceries or Village Inn, to get a piece of pie in the middle of the night. Warm apple pie with a big scoop of ice cream is perfect.:)

Definitely a morning day time & early eve gal. I’m an early riser 💋☝🏽

Whenever I can! Seriously, during the day time- bankers hours, if you will, usually work best for me. It's more matter of when I have free time than anything else.

I prefer evening or late night no better way to end the day

On 11/25/2018 at 4:39 PM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I have to split the time choices.  8:00pm to 12:00am.  My mindset is just wrong during the daytime.  I really have trouble putting aside the tasks of the day to enjoy a ladies company.  So evenings are the playtime for me, but before the Hot tub not after.  Don't ask me why:mad:

Yes I dont know why everyone likes these early appointments! 

The best time of day to get busy is right around 3 p.m., according to hormone expert Alisa Vitti, because that’s the time when men and women are most in sync, Men’s Health reports. While men may perform best physically in the early to mid-morning (due to a testosterone boost), they hit an estrogen peak later in the afternoon, which makes them more emotionally attuned to their partners. Women experience a peak in cortisol levels right around then, which helps boost energy and alertness.

“While this may not seem like a logical set-up for satisfaction, given the previous endorsement of testosterone, the combination actually makes men more emotionally present during sex and better able to focus on a woman’s needs and satisfaction,” Vitti writes, in her book WomanCode, according to Men’s Health. Of course, same sex couples might have a different groove.

Just a little knowledge if you wondered!! :)

6 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

The best time of day to get busy is right around 3 p.m., according to hormone expert Alisa Vitti, because that’s the time when men and women are most in sync, Men’s Health reports. While men may perform best physically in the early to mid-morning (due to a testosterone boost), they hit an estrogen peak later in the afternoon, which makes them more emotionally attuned to their partners. Women experience a peak in cortisol levels right around then, which helps boost energy and alertness.

“While this may not seem like a logical set-up for satisfaction, given the previous endorsement of testosterone, the combination actually makes men more emotionally present during sex and better able to focus on a woman’s needs and satisfaction,” Vitti writes, in her book WomanCode, according to Men’s Health. Of course, same sex couples might have a different groove.

Just a little knowledge if you wondered!! :)

Interesting.  Thanks for the education