stevie-2249

Fwb

36 posts in this topic

Just curious if any men have took a lady in their house with a FWb situation? How did it work out? 

Ladies have you ever would or wanted to do this living situation?

So you mean like a sugar baby for room and board?...... 🙄 hell no. Wtf

Stevie, I’m not moving in with you😂😂

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Well i guess that answers that.....😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I can move in with you, I’ll be your slave 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, stevie-2249 said:

I can move in with you, I’ll be your slave 😂😂😂

Slaveboy stevie is very fitting!

As long as it was mutually beneficial and boundaries were discussed before...why not?  

Just please don’t get your sweet heart broken. 

If I was to do it it definitely wouldn’t be a working girl who does this job for a living. 

I’m not even looking for that situation but always thought about it, just hoping maybe other men had the opportunity to be in the situation and could share thoughts on it.

Yeah I agree, a live in would be a complete disaster! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

29 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I've done this a couple times...it's called marriage. :D

Pfunk, you beat me to it! 😁

In that scenario, FWB quickly turns into Wives Who Won't F*ck Anymore .... WWWFA

11 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

In that scenario, FWB quickly turns into Wives Who Won't F*ck Anymore .... WWWFA

+1

I have a question kind of on this topic but don't think I am allowed to ask it on the open forum.  Also, don't want to just start private messaging you ladies but if you have a moment and you are a provider please PM me so I can pose my question.  It is a general scenario question, not a proposition.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:28 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? believe me, those wives are still having sex. :D

Fact of life. Men are sometimes discarded after a certain age by their spouse. Although the guy is always searching for adventure she is done with the consistent commitment under the sheets. This is the way it is. I don’t believe in my situation that my wife has or will ever stray from me. I have the issues, she does not. Sex really isn’t a factor to keeping the life plans you both have strived for. 

Maybe im wrong. 

There was a guy who posted a similar topic on another board. He was offering room and board for relations once per day. If he were to pay the going rate that would equate to $9000 in servicesim exchange for room and board. Must be one helluva house and room.😳

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

There was a guy who posted a similar topic on another board. He was offering room and board for relations once per day. If he were to pay the going rate that would equate to $9000 in servicesim exchange for room and board. Must be one helluva house and room.😳

That’s way overboard, maybe once a week would be sufficient I think, then any more would need to pay or offer more to her

22 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Fact of life. Men are sometimes discarded after a certain age by their spouse. Although the guy is always searching for adventure she is done with the consistent commitment under the sheets. This is the way it is. I don’t believe in my situation that my wife has or will ever stray from me. I have the issues, she does not. Sex really isn’t a factor to keeping the life plans you both have strived for. 

Maybe im wrong. 

Personally, I've seen far more husbands discarding wives. They get to their fifties, and are earning good money, so they dump the menopausal spouse, and start chasing younger women.

This sounds like a nightmare to me. It would take an amazing situation with strong people for something like that to work long term.

49 minutes ago, LightningP said:

This sounds like a nightmare to me. It would take an amazing situation with strong people for something like that to work long term.

+1

I have seen this work before, but I've seen this kind of situation crash and burn many many times more. 

I haven't but would, if only the menopausal, damned near asexual wife would agree.:P

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

In the early 80's I owned a duplex in North west Colorado Springs, the Holland Park area. I let a sweet young thing talk me into paying the, first and last months rent and security deposit on one of the units with "other arrangements". Three months in she asks to use the "other arrangements" for that month's rent. Six months in... rent is late, then only half paid. She is making lots of promises and teasing about making it up to me.  Then she gets a boy friend. What had been a mutually beneficial, fun arrangement immediately turned very nasty and vindictive . Took me another five months to get her out plus a lot of money for an attorney. I had to deal with threats about how I coerced her. They deliberately caused and major damage once she did leave. Stupid personal decision and horrible business to allow "other arrangements" on my part. I will NEVER allow myself to be in that situation again. 

12 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I haven't but would, if only the menopausal, damned near asexual wife would agree.:P

perhaps if the live-in did cleaning, laundry, cooking and dishes the problem causing wife would agree!! Just be careful they don't dump your ass and live happily ever after together! 

Edited by gr8owl
word here and there

On 11/24/2018 at 7:30 PM, pfunk said:

Personally, I've seen far more husbands discarding wives. They get to their fifties, and are earning good money, so they dump the menopausal spouse, and start chasing younger women.

Men use women. Mostly for sex.

Women use men. Mostly for money.

Marriage is a legal reason to use each other.

For whatever you can get.

You pay in the beginning.

You pay during.

You pay in the end.

You pay no matter what.

You're better off renting the cow,

To get the milk, rather than buying it.

Beside, new, fresh milk,

Is better than old spoiled milk.

The Wise Old Owl

Milking cows

For more than half a century.

(Hell! Where's my bucket!)

Edited by The Wise Old Owl

3 hours ago, The Wise Old Owl said:

You're better off renting the cow,

To get the milk, rather than buying it.

Beside, new, fresh milk,

Is better than old spoiled milk.

The Wise Old Owl

Awfully cynical...:(

Reminds me of a time when I was in my 40s, I was going off on a business trip to Hawaii.  Was booked in a five star resort and was currently between relationships.  I couldn't stand thinking of going there by myself so I posted an ad on Craigslist offering a fwb situation for a free week for her.

I had 4 or 5 serious inquiries, so I ended up choosing this college coed on break from school.  I was hoping for a couple fun filled nights while there but it ended up being a crazy sex starved adventure every night.

I'd shower her with a delivered appreciation gift each day while I was off working only to come back and have her try to out do our preformance from the previous day.  It was a blast for the both of us and we still share Christmas cards every so often, and yes she is now married with children!

7 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Reminds me of a time when I was in my 40s, I was going off on a business trip to Hawaii.  Was booked in a five star resort and was currently between relationships.  I couldn't stand thinking of going there by myself so I posted an ad on Craigslist offering a fwb situation for a free week for her.

I had 4 or 5 serious inquiries, so I ended up choosing this college coed on break from school.  I was hoping for a couple fun filled nights while there but it ended up being a crazy sex starved adventure every night.

I'd shower her with a delivered appreciation gift each day while I was off working only to come back and have her try to out do our preformance from the previous day.  It was a blast for the both of us and we still share Christmas cards every so often, and yes she is now married with children!

That sounds amazing! Kudos!

The FWB as well as "Sugar Daddy" don't usually end up well for either party. One aspect to consider is lets say you get tired of your FWB or Sugar Baby (or they get tired of you), for whatever reason,  well if they are living with you, do you say move out? What happens if they cannot make ends meet, do you let them struggle or become homeless? Or the same if you are supporting them.  You take on an obligation. After trial and error, I find this method (The Other Board) simpler and less stressful. I only have to honor my end of the "contract" and behave myself.  

I shared apartment with a girl when I was in VA and helped her to pay her rent a few times. She wasn’t in the business and I have good memories about her. Missing VA.