Sasha_Fierce

Finally Saying Hello

12 posts in this topic

Hi ladies and gentlemen, 

I'm so happy to finally be apart of tob. I've been a provider in Denver for awhile but never really got on tob. But I've been reading a lot of your discussions the past few days and really like what everyone has to say. So here I am 😊 Saying hello! 

Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving surrounded by those you love the most. And try not to go into a turkey coma 😂🦃 

Sasha Fierce 💋

Hello to you too Sasha.

And also a happy, healthy, and full Thanksgiving to you too.

Come join us in the conversation

Stay safe, happy, and sexy and of course have fun

6 hours ago, Sasha_Fierce said:

Hi ladies and gentlemen, 

I'm so happy to finally be apart of tob. I've been a provider in Denver for awhile but never really got on tob. But I've been reading a lot of your discussions the past few days and really like what everyone has to say. So here I am 😊 Saying hello! 

Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving surrounded by those you love the most. And try not to go into a turkey coma 😂🦃 

Sasha Fierce 💋

Hello Ms Sasha Fierce and welcome to TOB. Sit back and enjoy the ride........

Welcome Sasha, glad you came.  :P And it's nice to see you on the board to.;)

Hello pretty lady, join in the craziness, have fun and be safe.

Sasha, welcome to our fine and fun community.  Wishing you an outstanding Thanksgiving and holiday season.  Looks like you will be fine addition to our home away from home...TOB.  Play joyfully....enjoy fully...have fun and be safe.

Lol welcome Sasha! It's funny because I have seen you off and on for years... I honestly can't remember, but I always thought I met you on TOB which is why it became my mine source, but it would seem not. I wonder then where I came across your ad all that time ago. Ah to be young again. Either way I will see you soon and this time I think a Christmas present is in line. Any requests?