pointymoustache

Thanks on Thanksgiving

9 posts in this topic

WE all have things to be tankful for. Our Nation and its freedoms (problems resolved peacefully if not friendly), our families, this board, the ladies here and elsewhere, my ability to enjoy the hobby ( I'm 81). lets all be friendly and have a wonderful day.

1 minute ago, pointymoustache said:

WE all have things to be tankful for. Our Nation and its freedoms (problems resolved peacefully if not friendly), our families, this board, the ladies here and elsewhere, my ability to enjoy the hobby ( I'm 81). lets all be friendly and have a wonderful day.

Well said

1 minute ago, pointymoustache said:

Agreed. So much to be thankful for. And man I hope I'm still enjoying the hobby when I'm your age, good for you

2 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

To quote AirAmerica...Well Said.

And to quote George Burns (and someone else on this board who quoted George Burns)...You're only as old as the woman you feel.

81 is to be respected.  Hope I'm still at it when I hit 81.

4 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Thanks for this well written post.  You took the words right out of my brain.  Gratitude and kindness go a long way to a contented life.  And this is the season to remember this.

5 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

hear, hear!   100% right on!