johnnydog

Our Thanksgiving Mascot

8 posts in this topic

How about a GoFundMe to buy a TOB balloon for Macy's TG parade. I nominate Laci to be OUR Mascot.  I know so many will be giving thanks for the privilege of knowing this woman. You may have other nominations, but LF embodies the spirit of the day. Thank you for being the person you are, my dear.

That’s very kind of you😘

I think we should have a naked turkey with big tatas.  It should read “Save the turkey and stuff the p*@@y”

Imagine the traffic to our little community after that😳

Nationwide advertising well worth the effort however they say that tomorrow it might get "Blown Away" but that could add to the special effects

We can start locally in the Denver Parade of Lights.  I'll volunteer to be one of the balloon holders :P

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

We can start locally in the Denver Parade of Lights.  I'll volunteer to be one of the balloon holders :P

I'll run out of rep points because I want to give everyone in this thread a thumbs up.  

I also volunteer to help hold and guide the balloon.  I just can't decide which part of the "Laci" balloon I want to hold onto....it's "hard" to decide what part would be best to hold to be or maximum service.  I might have to try a few parts to make a good decision !!  ;)

and the theme music is by billy idol "mony mony".  the whole crowd will be chanting "get laid, get f#$ked" at the right moments!  LOL

here is the tame version...I'm sure everyone knows this one :D:  

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I'll help connect the ropes the delicate areas. :P Somebody's got to doo it. I'll be gentle. :D Maybe! :P

11 hours ago, johnnydog said:

How about a GoFundMe to buy a TOB balloon for Macy's TG parade. I nominate Laci to be OUR Mascot.  I know so many will be giving thanks for the privilege of knowing this woman. You may have other nominations, but LF embodies the spirit of the day. Thank you for being the person you are, my dear.

No true word have ever been written or spoken