Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tide32

I love this.

8 posts in this topic

I could see this happening to me. I've done some stupid shit in my life.

3 hours ago, tide32 said:

I could see this happening to me. I've done some stupid shit in my life.

Water sports me thinkest most all will enjoy ---> Let me get you wet

6 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Water sports me thinkest most all will enjoy ---> Let me get you wet

Yes!  I’ve tried many on the list, mastered very few.  Thought I was going to die when I tried barefoot water skiing.  Face planting at 40 mph is not my idea of fun. Couldn’t breathe for what seemed like forever.

don't do synchonized water sports, yachting or water polo but have done the rest.  Grew up several blocks from the ocean. loved all of it! took a few spills but i am still here.

3 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Yes!  I’ve tried many on the list, mastered very few.  Thought I was going to die when I tried barefoot water skiing.  Face planting at 40 mph is not my idea of fun. Couldn’t breathe for what seemed like forever.

I waterski'd when I was in my teens.  Was never very good.  Two skis were fine.  Slalom was fun.  One afternoon 3 of us decided to try barefoot.  None of us were very successful.  And you are right...water feels very hard when doing a face plant at 40-45 mph....VERY hard.  All 3 of us stuck to no less than 1 ski.   Kind of like 10 meter platform diving.  I thought things hurt when hitting the water wrong from a 3 meter board.  Hitting wrong from 10 meters felt like getting hit with a baseball bat all over my body, all at the same time.  After that day, I stuck to 1 meter and 3 meter.

I guess this thread shows there are a variety of water sports, and not all are for everyone.  :P

I like water sports.

0YGzoxv.jpg?1

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

I like water sports.

0YGzoxv.jpg?1

Thats a water sport I can get into (repeatedly)😁😁