Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goodguy69

BEAUTIFUL DAY

14 posts in this topic

Beauty surrounds us. It is in music, pictures, flowers, people, and pretty much everything else. It is in the smallest and most mundane things we walk past on the street, and in Earth's most magnificent landforms. Today all things of beauty are celebrated. It is unclear who created the day or when they did so, but by doing it they truly did something beautiful.

Beautiful Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on November 20th.
How to Observe

Here are some beautiful ways to celebrate the day:

Find a beautiful person to share some time with.

Find a beautiful place to watch a sunrise or a sunset.
    Plan a trip to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world.
    Watch a visually beautiful film.
    Learn a beautiful dance.
    Pick, buy, or plant some of the most beautiful flowers in the world.
    Watch some clips with the Beautiful Day Monster.
    Listen to some beautiful songs or songs with "beautiful day" in their title, such as "Beautiful Day" by U2 or "It's a Beautiful Day" by the Beach Boys.
    Do anything else you find beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Great positive post.   And when I read the thread title, I thought of an old band's name,  "It's a Beautiful Day" which bought back some fond memories.

5 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Nice post! Made me think of this: 

The Rascals fun group at a fun time. Everyday is beautiful exactly what you hope for all you have to do is smile

Edited by airamericavet65
Spelling

I love this post! We all need to take time to smell  the Flowers and be grateful for what we have and who we are and what/who surrounds us.  I went “home” this weekend for a friends funeral ( wayyyy too young to start this shit) and it really just put This whole life thing into prospective for me. Do what makes you happy, leave everything better than you find it, spread as much sunshine as you can, take the trip, and most importantly eat the damn cake! 🙃🤣 People are priceless and I’m working on creating as much fun and meaningful memories that I possibly can. 

Life is beautiful, and please check on your friends, especially your strong friends.  

also made me think of this song. I hope everyone’s doing alright! 

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

I love this post! We all need to take time to smell  the Flowers and be grateful for what we have and who we are and what/who surrounds us.  I went “home” this weekend for a friends funeral ( wayyyy too young to start this shit) and it really just put This whole life thing into prospective for me. Do what makes you happy, leave everything better than you find it, spread as much sunshine as you can, take the trip, and most importantly eat the damn cake! 🙃🤣 People are priceless and I’m working on creating as much fun and meaningful memories that I possibly can. 

Life is beautiful, and please check on your friends, especially your strong friends.  

also made me think of this song. I hope everyone’s doing alright! 

I haven't heard that song in a long time.... but yes it is!

It is also national Absurdity Day. Really. You be judge. Me, i think we have too many "______ day"s

But now the band. ..... good stuff! Saw them many moons ago at Folsum. Seems like with Henry Gross, War and Doobie Brothers. Little hazy on Doobies though.

Yesterday was a beautiful day,  the Rollling Stones are coming next year if they are all still alive.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Yesterday was a beautiful day,  the Rollling Stones are coming next year if they are all still alive.

Tide,  put up waiting on a friend and sympathy for the devil please 

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Tide,  put up waiting on a friend and sympathy for the devil please