Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calik8

I’m Thankful for you!

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Calik8 said:

During the month of November we take time to recognize the things we are Thankful for. 

I wanted to acknowledge you TOB. I’m proud and thankful to be apart of this community. 99% of the hobbiest and providers  I have the pleasure of  interacting with on this bored have been a pleasure to interact with.  I love the banter and conversations. I am glad that I joined and started interacting with all of you.

To the providers who stand for each other despite the nature of our competitive work. The sisterhood to stand together. Providing a safe environment for all of us.

Thank you The men and women in the hobby. Thank you for you business. For your friendship and support. Thank you for being you.

and the biggest Thank you to the mods. We would not be here with out you. 

Happy holidays :-)

ps: to that 1%  hope for you come join in the positivity. It’s never fun to be the odd man out.

+1

10 hours ago, Calik8 said:

During the month of November we take time to recognize the things we are Thankful for. 

I wanted to acknowledge you TOB. I’m proud and thankful to be apart of this community. 99% of the hobbiest and providers  I have the pleasure of  interacting with on this bored have been a pleasure to interact with.  I love the banter and conversations. I am glad that I joined and started interacting with all of you.

To the providers who stand for each other despite the nature of our competitive work. The sisterhood to stand together. Providing a safe environment for all of us.

Thank you The men and women in the hobby. Thank you for you business. For your friendship and support. Thank you for being you.

ps: to that 1%  hope for you come join in the positivity. It’s never fun to be the odd man out.

giphy.gif

Such a sweet post. We're thankful to have you here with us too! Happy Thanksgiving week sweetheart. 🤗💋🤗💋🤗💋

Could not have said it better!

10 hours ago, Calik8 said:

On 11/20/2018 at 2:46 AM, Calik8 said:

I've run out of rep points to give, but your post deserves a lot, a lot, a lot of rep points.  This board and the people who participate are things to be really grateful for.  I also hope we continue on the "positivity" idea.  Life is challenging and having this community adds to the joy in my life.