hornyoldtoad

What would your ad say fellahs?

65 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Thecoach said:

you’re a women and you can have sex anytime with any one you want but when was the last time you had a man listen to you and do all the crazy work you have to do … now that is a fantasy come true…    

Related imageImage result for GIF applause

Lol.  I’m amazed that all the guys really Chyna know what to say surprise me it really dead. I like the desperado name,  I also like the know time wasters. Maybe we should add a no emotional hangups please ! Keeping it simple. A simple arrangement of understanding all those kinds of words are very good thanks guys gave me something to think about.

On 11/19/2018 at 8:27 PM, Desperado said:

Recently confident lover willing to exchange newfound knowledge for tangible consideration. From your brow to your toes no area will be neglected.  Whisper your desire and it will be accomplished with a loving “As you wish”.  Command and it is yours. Submit and it is ours. Your pleasure is my command.  See you soon beautiful.  I patiently awake your courtship entreaty. Conditions below:

No time wasters. No QV. Don’t even think about texting if we haven’t met. I don’t date girls named Ashley. I dare you to NCNS and if you do I will hunt you down like the rat you are. I don’t blacklist, I deathlist.  Bring cash (non sequential bills preferred). If you’re late, Fuck You.  If you’re early, Fuck You. If you’re on time, That’s Cool.  If you’re wondering if “I do”,  I don’t.  Stay in your lane and we’ll have a great time otherwise we will have a shitty time and I don’t do refunds. Write a bad review at your peril. Call me!!!!!

You should have said, "If you're on time, I will fuck you! ";)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 11/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, Naughty Natasha-4461 said:

Don’t fall asleep 😉

She probably didn't read all that and texted anyway.

Hey Babe!

Looking for some company tonight in or out just text details.

No PayPal just cash and no pics of your vg, l have seen plenty in my time.

Also l am a safety boy bring your own wrap.

And no lamb skin l am Alergic to them.