joedoe6850

Out of my shell

10 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen and all in between lol. I figured it was time to say hello. I joined up in February thinking this can't be real. Yea, I was wrong. I have carefully tested the waters a couple of times now and have been extremely rewarded. I am not a big social butterfly on forums but I thought I would just say hi. I look forward to fun times ahead.

Joe

1 hour ago, joedoe6850 said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen and all in between lol. I figured it was time to say hello. I joined up in February thinking this can't be real. Yea, I was wrong. I have carefully tested the waters a couple of times now and have been extremely rewarded. I am not a big social butterfly on forums but I thought I would just say hi. I look forward to fun times ahead.

Joe

Welcome aboard, stay safe and have fun.

1 minute ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Indeed welcome and enjoy 😊 Oh and read. Many questions are answered this way around here!!

Yes indeed, read well, (dont get sidetracked by the beautiful pictures),and practice what you learn. The ladies put the information out there it is up to us to read how they want to be contacted, talked to, etc..

Do your homework,(they truly appreciate that), and treat them right, and you will be rewarded greatly

11 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Welcome aboard, stay safe and have fun.

Thank you sir. I will take your advise. Judging by your reviews it seems we share a similar interest in some ladies on here. You have good taste my friend.

11 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Indeed welcome and enjoy 😊 Oh and read. Many questions are answered this way around here!!

Thank you pretty lady. I've been doing a lot of that since joining. Lots of good posts on here.

32 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Welcome aboard Joe.

Thank you sir. Now I just need a profile pic somewhere in between you and goodguy69

21 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

hello beautiful 

2 hours ago, joedoe6850 said:

Thank you sir. Now I just need a profile pic somewhere in between you and goodguy69

Good luck finding one of those. :D

I am with you Joe.  Though I have only recently joined,  I have been reading the posts for awhile and have recently responded to a few.  I tend to lay back and get the feel of things before stepping out.  If you go back and read past posts you can get alot of your questions answered.  In the meantime be safe and hope everybody has a great holiday.