2Big

Now They're Coming for Victoria's Secret

143 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Why are you always such an asshole?

I can’t please everyone. But damnit I try and generally do. So many ways that statement can be utilized, at least in my life. Double entendre. 

31 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I can’t please everyone. But damnit I try and generally do. So many ways that statement can be utilized, at least in my life. Double entendre. 

I think BB was referring to Mr. Pink. ;)

1 minute ago, Mr.Pink said:

zactley. :lol:

SEEEEE! :P

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

I had a great friend who was Puerto Rican and you did not want to call him maxican to his face.B)

Ummm Mexican and latina/latino or two different things.... Mexicans are specifically referring to someone from Mexico itself. Where as being Latina/latino you are referring to Latin America which I was going to say everything around central America region but Wikipedia corrected me with this.... Which in the list of countries that are a part of Latin America does include Puerto Rico

Screenshot_20181125-212614.png

10 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Mariah Carey is mixed race of African American and white. Her father is African American and her mother who is also musically include is caucasian. You should youtube her biography. But you know who is Puerto Rican and is in her forties , very multi facet artist/actress/dancer/producer...https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/11/jennifer-lopez-my-bare-ass-is-better-than-yours-kim-kardashian/

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Cali you just don't play fair using facts and shit against small minds lol.

Mariah Carey's father and mother: "IT WAS 1960, and Patricia Hickey — opera singer, vocal coach and soon-to-be-mother of music star Mariah Carey — was about to marry an African American named Alfred Roy Carey, an aeronautical engineer of Venezuelan ancestry."

http://www.arogundade.com/mariah-parents-patricia-hickey-alfred-roy-carey-family-background-biography.html

4 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Ummm Mexican and latina/latino or two different things.... Mexicans are specifically referring to someone from Mexico itself. Where as being Latina/latino you are referring to Latin America which I was going to say everything around central America region but Wikipedia corrected me with this.... Which in the list of countries that are a part of Latin America does include Puerto Rico

Screenshot_20181125-212614.png

Strange this may be on your topic and it may not, I am just commenting because my memory of two beautiful girls that I dated popped up. One girl was a Proud Chicana LOL of Mexican decent. I was dating her and we were walking together holding hands and she locked eyes on this beautiful Puerto Rican girl. Now I can't tell you why but these two had never met but hated the sight of each other. I had to grab my girl (Chicana) and put her on my shoulder to stop them from fighting. I was so confused because they had never met but you would have thought these two had been knowing each other for years. Once I got back to my place, I sat her down and asked, what was that all about? She just kept saying that she hates the bitch and she is a proud Chicana. I honestly never knew there was that type of history going on between the two but apparently those two didnt like one another. To fast forward the story, I stopped dating this proud Chicana because she moved away and what do you know, LOL I started dating the beautiful Puerto Rican. I am sorry but I do not DISCRIMINATE LOL, I love all FLAVORS........ Both girls were knockouts but I would have to give a slight edge to the Puerto Rican girl ........... Sorry if this is off topic but it brought back two old flames of mine.....

Don't get me wrong, though, I'd still screw her big fat azz, then pull it out, turn her over and splatter my nut all over her big tits and face.:lol:

Edited by 2Big

On 11/18/2018 at 5:46 AM, 2Big said:

It was only a matter of time before the fat brigade came for Victoria's Secret. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/style/victorias-secret-bras-decline.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fstyle&action=click&contentCollection=style&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=sectionfront

In the United States, this is considered "normal":

187658_MarchMain_1_7436.jpg

I guess, I must be abnormal for preferring this:

romee-strijd-2018-38.jpg

Needless to say, most men prefer their women wear "functional" and "comfortable underwear" rather than this:

gty-secret-1-er-1161130_4x3_992.jpg

Warning!!!!! This image might upset you. Trigger warning!!!!!!!!!

romee-strijd-workout-600x600.jpg

Some men like Victoria's Secret models (some women too). Some men like Lane Bryant models (some women too). Some men like both (some women too). Some men like men in Playgirl (some women too). Some men like women in Playboy (some women too).

Everyone likes different things. While I understand your likes and dislikes, don't tell me mine are wrong. To each his, or her, own. Variety is the spice of life.

The Wise Old Owl

I can take a lickin',

And keep on tickin'.

(Just don't wind me too tight)

Edited by The Wise Old Owl
SP

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

Mariah Carey's father and mother: "IT WAS 1960, and Patricia Hickey — opera singer, vocal coach and soon-to-be-mother of music star Mariah Carey — was about to marry an African American named Alfred Roy Carey, an aeronautical engineer of Venezuelan ancestry."

http://www.arogundade.com/mariah-parents-patricia-hickey-alfred-roy-carey-family-background-biography.html

Her father, as noted in your link, was genetically a black man (politically correct African American) from Venezuela.  Being from Venezuela does not make one latino. Thank you for proving her point and mine. 

Hmmm,  most of the Africa American people I know personally are look very European.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Her father, as noted in your link, was genetically a black man (politically correct African American) from Venezuela.  Being from Venezuela does not make one latino. Thank you for proving her point and mine. 

No, it doesn't say he's from Venezuela, it says he has Venezuelan ancestry. Clearly, he's a mix of black and whatever White, Indian, etc. So, in your wronkled logic "being from Venezuela" doesn't make you Latino. Last time I checked, Venezuela was in South America. 

You must be referring to a different Venezuela.....;)

2 hours ago, The Wise Old Owl said:

Everyone likes different things. While I understand your likes and dislikes, don't tell me mine are wrong. To each his, or her, own. Variety is the spice of life.

So you're saying you'd fuck the Hippo in the first picture?:lol:

Edited by 2Big

1 minute ago, 2Big said:

So you're saying you'd fuck the Hippo in the first picture?:lol:

I did. That’s what my 1st wife became.  

Today I seek someone between the extremes you present.  A little cushion for the pushin’ and no sharp edges to leave bruises, as it were.

6 minutes ago, 2Big said:

No, it doesn't say he's from Venezuela, it says he has Venezuelan ancestry. Clearly, he's a mix of black and whatever White, Indian, etc. So, in your wronkled logic "being from Venezuela" doesn't make you Latino. Last time I checked, Venezuela was in South America. 

You must be referring to a different Venezuela.....;)

So if you moved to Venezuela you would be a latino? Or to Billings, Montana you would become white? Interesting.  Difference between where you live and your DNA.  But based on your theory if the model Twiggy had moved to Mexico her ass would have been Kardashian proportions. Fascinating.

25 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

So if you moved to Venezuela you would be a latino? Or to Billings, Montana you would become white? Interesting.  Difference between where you live and your DNA.  But based on your theory if the model Twiggy had moved to Mexico her ass would have been Kardashian proportions. Fascinating.

Mind boggling isn't it. :unsure: I'm just hoping he donates his brain to science so it can be studied. The findings will be amassing. ;)

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Being from Venezuela does not make one latino.

A sentence of mind-boggling stupidity.:lol:

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I was curious what all the fuss was about, so I went and read the article and what I read is:  "

Mariah's mother is of Irish ancestry, while her late father was of Venezuelan and African heritage.

38 minutes ago, 2Big said:

A sentence of mind-boggling stupidity.:lol:

Then you should have only limited difficulty understanding it.

But this thread was never about dna, ethnic labels, etc. Just the normal 2Big diatribe to insult women. Carry on.

So what's wrong with being true to your race?  I'm 100% Native, as are my descendants.  I use protection when indulging in other activities but in the end, aren't we all about protection?  Just saying.

This is just about the weirdest thread I have ever followed.

xrmGU5c.gif

Yes BB and it’s 5 pages long of uninteresting things to read about.