2Big

Now They're Coming for Victoria's Secret

143 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Oh, by the way, no offense to people who like happy-face threads.  My favorite flavor of ice cream is Jamoca Almond Fudge.

Lomon Custard.:P

OMG's is I wrong for loving and buying my lingerie from VS? I love lingerie that actually lasts and looks good on me. I have about 4 babydolls from VS including that red on that I am wearing in my latest pictures.It is a halter top babydoll that I bought and could not fit in until just a few months back. I know  It's sucks that they don't cater to all shapes and sizes. I ware a regular large and I could possibly go down to a medium?  I have some sort of crazy game going on in my head when I try on clothing or purchase. After, being a larger girl for so long in life year after year of making purchases in the "Woman's" clothing selection..just hard to explain!? And no I am still not thin! Also, No i am not trying to sound like anything either. It's a crazy head trip is what I am talking about..

2big, I think they put a challenge out to you! You better show us your sexy abs or shut up! 

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

It could be, he's just unpopular and lonely. We're probably the closest thing to family the poor guy has. If we don't show him attention, then who will. I'm a sucker for a sad story and someone crying out for love and attention.

And if your reading this 2Big.-----------------------------------------just kidding, you're a DICK.

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

#NiceGuysMakeMeHorny

Nice to know there is still hope for me!  :wub:

2 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

That's what round 2 is for lol

2 hours ago, Shutterbug said:

I like the way you think 😊

What he said... 

Mystery ABS B) LOL all talk and no show! :lol: thinking he ghosted his own thread?! 

14 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

In the hobby world, I'm absolutely sure that's the preference but in the RW, scientific studies and decades of personal observation show that most women are definitely more attracted to the "bad boys".  In RW dating, the hashtag would be #NiceGuysMakeMeBored.

The best analogy I have ever been introduced to was in one of my Psych classes.  Women's excitement with men is comparable to the excitement someone gets playing a slot machine.  A nice guy is comparable to playing a $1 slot and each pull gets you $1.50.  You get that $1.50 all the time, because they're always nice but it's pretty predictive and boring.  A bad boy slot machine is like pulling the handle 30 times, getting nothing but crap, but on that 31rst pull you hit $25 dollars.  That's exciting and you get that level of excitement from the fact that it might happen again, despite all the other crap pulls you did. In the end, you're financially better off with the nice guy slot machine but there's always a chance that if you stay long enough at the bad boy slot machine that you'll hit the jackpot and find the perfect man, but in reality, that bad boy slot machine will continue to crap on you while you stay around pulling that lever, over and over again, thinking that they'll change and you'll start hitting on most of the pulls.

OK, reality rant over.  You may resume your normally scheduled program.

There isn't an emoji to properly convey my reaction to your 'reality check rant'. I do wish your trolling skills were as polished and sophisticated as the VS op's are. This...this is just an awkard tantrum like thing  that u just sorta flung out there. It reeks of tourettes. I'm mean sure, u made things a smidge uncomfortable but if I had to grade this trolling C- for sure. But thanks for putting forth the effort and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. 

5 hours ago, Shutterbug said:

I like the way you think 😊

5 hours ago, boink36 said:

How does that old saying go?...............Nice guys always finish really quick. :D

That's what round 2 is for lol

Edited by SexiKenni

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

Funny thing is it's not trolling.  It's even backed with studies.  There was a time in my own life where I was cocky and conceited, which also happened to be the time I had the most success with women.  I love the women who say, "why can't I find a nice guy?" or "why are all the guys I date end up to be assholes?" If I had a dollar Everytime I heard a girl say that...

This. 

...and then they're in their 30s and 40s, with kinds hanging off of their arms left and right, and wonder why everbody swipes left on their profiles. 

Let me Chime in on this  again, What a  screwed up subject.

First of all ...I LIKE ME!!!.LIKE ME  IN VS LINGERIE ....LIKE MY GREAT BOOBS  ... LIKE MY ASS.

(BTW- does my fat ass make my ass look fat?)

Men have this thing, it's call a dick-  Some men know how to use  it and men think  with it....To the men who know how to use it - BRAVO!!!   To all others   ...suck a duck    THANK YOU

Just now, Sundance said:

Let me Chime in on this  again, What a  screwed up subject.

First of all ...I LIKE ME!!!.LIKE ME  IN VS LINGERIE ....LIKE MY GREAT BOOBS  ... LIKE MY ASS.

(BTW- does my fat ass make my ass look fat?)

Men have this thing, it's call a dick-  Some men know how to use  it and men think  with it....To the men who know how to use it - BRAVO!!!   To all others   ...suck a duck    THANK YOU

You go beautiful😊

16 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

In the hobby world, I'm absolutely sure that's the preference but in the RW, scientific studies and decades of personal observation show that most women are definitely more attracted to the "bad boys".  In RW dating, the hashtag would be #NiceGuysMakeMeBored.

The best analogy I have ever been introduced to was in one of my Psych classes.  Women's excitement with men is comparable to the excitement someone gets playing a slot machine.  A nice guy is comparable to playing a $1 slot and each pull gets you $1.50.  You get that $1.50 all the time, because they're always nice but it's pretty predictive and boring.  A bad boy slot machine is like pulling the handle 30 times, getting nothing but crap, but on that 31rst pull you hit $25 dollars.  That's exciting and you get that level of excitement from the fact that it might happen again, despite all the other crap pulls you did. In the end, you're financially better off with the nice guy slot machine but there's always a chance that if you stay long enough at the bad boy slot machine that you'll hit the jackpot and find the perfect man, but in reality, that bad boy slot machine will continue to crap on you while you stay around pulling that lever, over and over again, thinking that they'll change and you'll start hitting on most of the pulls.

OK, reality rant over.  You may resume your normally scheduled program.

Calisurfgirl! Is that you!! :confused::P------

On 11/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, tide32 said:

Calisurfgirl! Is that you!! :confused::P------

What can I say I have amazing DNA . Some are not so lucky but being Puerto Rican has its perks. Even if every once in a while LE will get a wild hair up there ass, attempting to pull me over to say "This is why we are building walls". Seriously that just recently happened to me when I was heading home from a long clinical rotation. I told him that Jeff Foxworthy would be ashamed that he is "NOT" in fact smarter than a fifth grader.  The knowledge of basic world geography would have helped in this instance, because Puerto Rico is an Island. Surrounded by water. I don't know if he was more embarrassed that his remark and the stated rebuttal were indeed captured on the Body Camera or that the minority served and protected that day. LOL..

1 hour ago, Calisurfgirl said:

What can I say I have amazing DNA . Some are not so lucky but being Puerto Rican has its perks. Even if every once in a while LE will get a wild hair up there ass, attempting to pull me over to say "This is why we are building walls". Seriously that just recently happened to me when I was heading home from a long clinical rotation. I told him that Jeff Foxworthy would be ashamed that he is "NOT" in fact smarter than a fifth grader.  The knowledge of basic world geography would have helped in this instance, because Puerto Rico is an Island. Surrounded by water. I don't know if he was more embarrassed that his remark and the stated rebuttal were indeed captured on the Body Camera or that the minority served and protected that day. LOL..

This is exactly why I love your responses. I learn something every time. ;)

2 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

What can I say I have amazing DNA . Some are not so lucky but being Puerto Rican has its perks. 

Like 99.999% of Latinas, you will succumb to the Latina spread.

I googled Latina spread and I got:

Curly Latina spreads her legs wide open to get fucked by a dwarf

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Why are you always such an asshole?

On 11/21/2018 at 0:23 AM, mountainrider33 said:

I can't tell you how many times I've heard providers say being a SW makes it really hard to date, especially after being treated so well by the nice guys in the hobby. No, I'm not talking about money, and being spoiled by a bunch of "things."  I'm talking about seeing how a real gentleman treats a lady. This hobby has helped quite a few providers get out of those badboy/asshole relationships. Being a provider and meeting so many sweet, kind, maybe shy men has shined a light on the bad boys, and their qualities that aren't so attractive. I know this isn't the case for all of us, but for a lot of us anyway

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

That's just "FUCKED UP!"

43 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I can't tell you how many times I've heard providers say being a SW makes it really hard to date, especially after being treated so well by the nice guys in the hobby. No, I'm not talking about money, and being spoiled by a bunch of "things."  I'm talking about seeing how a real gentleman treats a lady. This hobby has helped quite a few providers get out of those badboy/asshole relationships. Being a provider and meeting so many sweet, kind, maybe shy men has shined a light on the bad boys, and their qualities that aren't so attractive. I know this isn't the case for all of us, but for a lot of us anyway

So are we all hanging up on Badboy now?

15 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

So are we all hanging up on Badboy now?

BB is not at all one of the bad boys. He's just very naughty. 😎

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 10/24/2018 at 9:42 PM, Sheila-4683 said:

Why can't  the witch  get pregnant?

Because her Husband had A Halloweenie

Ha HA🍊🍊🍊

On 10/31/2018 at 1:34 PM, scarecrow said:

What costume did you choose to go with?

On 11/3/2018 at 2:38 PM, Sheila-4683 said:

Its Going to be a great Holiday Season 

Tis The Season To Be Jolly..And Sexual Freedom

On 11/14/2018 at 5:38 PM, tide32 said:

Same to you beautiful and everyone else.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:43 AM, average1 said:

Though I try to remember to be thankful on a regular basis (it is good for my health), Thanksgiving time helps remind me to be grateful for so many things.  Life is difficult and it is easy to focus on what is wrong.  It is good for me to remember what is right and what I am grateful for.  And some things that some people take for granted are things hugely important for me to appreciate...a stable roof over my head (over 6000 in the Denver area don't have a stable roof over their head), food in the fridge (some people have to go to bed hungry and wake up hungry), people in my life that I care about who also care about me (there are so many lonely people with few personal connections).  I'm not rich in the monetary sense, but I sure am rich in some very important ways.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and the ability to enjoy the feelings of gratitude and thankfulness. 

On 11/18/2018 at 8:45 PM, Rolf said:

hi I wish it was me have a great thanksgiving !!!!!!!!:wub::wub:

Good luck to the BBW

We All Need A LITTLE LOVE 

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Latinas often start out with a nice onion booty that down the road turns into too much junk in your trunk. Just look at Mariah Carey

Mariah-Carey.jpg

13 hours ago, tide32 said:

This is exactly why I love your responses. I learn something every time. ;)

wizard

11 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

No sweetheart I am Puerto Rican not Mexican no offense also my mother, grandmother, etc look amazing without the need or help from elective cosmetic surgery.

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Latinas often start out with a nice onion booty that down the road turns into too much junk in your trunk. Just look at Mariah Carey

Mariah-Carey.jpg

Mariah Carey is mixed race of African American and white. Her father is African American and her mother who is also musically include is caucasian. You should youtube her biography. But you know who is Puerto Rican and is in her forties , very multi facet artist/actress/dancer/producer...https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/11/jennifer-lopez-my-bare-ass-is-better-than-yours-kim-kardashian/

2 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Mariah Carey is mixed race of African American and white. Her father is African American and her mother who is also musically include is caucasian. You should youtube her biography. But you know who is Puerto Rican and is in her forties , very multi facet artist/actress/dancer/producer...https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/11/jennifer-lopez-my-bare-ass-is-better-than-yours-kim-kardashian/

Cali you just don't play fair using facts and shit against small minds lol.

3 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

wizard

I know! :o:P

3 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

No sweetheart I am Puerto Rican not Mexican no offense also my mother, grandmother, etc look amazing without the need or help from elective cosmetic surgery.

Last time I checked Puerto Ricans are considered Latinos.

9 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Last time I checked Puerto Ricans are considered Latinos.

I had a great friend who was Puerto Rican and you did not want to call him maxican to his face.B)