2Big

Now They're Coming for Victoria's Secret

143 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

I started reading this post and had to make sure I wasn't on a Texas board. Happy Mercury Retrograde everyone. 

For every beautiful lady that may have come across the post and felt any of feelings of insecurity, any ladies who feel even the tiniest bit attacked or bullied, make like an a made guy and fugeduboutit and have a positively beautiful and profitable day.

To anyone who feels justified and validated by these types post, please look deeper into the things you find joy in, especially those things that bring discomfort and pain to others. It's not cool man. 

To everyone one else...great weather were having today huh?

One of the things I find joy in brings pain and discomfort to fish, does that make me a bad boink? :D

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

One of the things I find joy in brings pain and discomfort to fish, does that make me a bad boink? :D

You are definitely a bad Boink, but it has nothing to do with what you do to fish.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

You know I would, Sweet Hunter, but I am a bit afraid of outing myself.  Oh yeah, and my skin isn't flawless anymore (why I get so much ink).

Luuuuv your ink BB!!! I wouldn't change a thing about you anyway! 💋💯

10 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I thought fish don't have the capacity to feel pain the way humans do. 🤷‍♀️

15 minutes ago, boink36 said:

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

You are definitely a bad Boink, but it has nothing to do with what you do to fish.

You know if you feel like being a bad boink, I got a knee over here for ya. 😁

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

No that makes you a fisherman lol 😝😘

18 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I dont have a six pack ab, i would say it looks more like a keg. Just sayin

Any takers??

You know what they say.... "the party's where the keg's at, not the 6 pack"...  Lol

On 11/19/2018 at 11:06 AM, SultryKitten said:

Hell yeah, I will take a 6 pack of O'dells over a guy with 6 pack abs anyday!  Even though, I wouldn't mind this guy...can't help myself, that smile slays me.

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

What if I put a poster of him on the ceiling, just for you. :P

Here's an idea: Providers could add a BMI number next to their "stats" - maybe with a "verified by..." sign next to it. This way, there won't be any nasty surprises. Hobbyists who like their girls "pleasantly plump" could pick their choices, those who like 'em skinny, would be happy as well. 

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

Here's an idea: Providers could add a BMI number next to their "stats" - maybe with a "verified by..." sign next to it. This way, there won't be any nasty surprises. Hobbyists who like their girls "pleasantly plump" could pick their choices, those who like 'em skinny, would be happy as well. 

Ran this through the TOB translater and got this.

"If one of you ladies want to have the pleasure of my company, ya gotta step it up. I have standards that even I can't reach. So I'm a dick! That's your problem. Deal with it or kiss my ass. I'm perfect and your not!"

One of the most amusing sports available to mankind is watching 2Big rile up the masses.  It's like watching a little kid poke at an ant hill with a stick.  You know it's wrong, and you know you should be offended, but frankly it's just damned entertaining.  You do realize he is just doing this to get you all revved up for amusement, don't you?

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

One of the most amusing sports available to mankind is watching 2Big rile up the masses.  It's like watching a little kid poke at an ant hill with a stick.  You know it's wrong, and you know you should be offended, but frankly it's just damned entertaining.  You do realize he is just doing this to get you all revved up for amusement, don't you?

Yes , but we still have to jump on here on and be nice for those who don't know lol. We must keep the balance 

#TeamEqualizer #NiceGuysMakeMeHorny

And whether the OP is aware or not, posts like these give us a chance to spot the good guys based on their responses, so Keep Up The Good Work OP lol

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

Sure as soon as we get a jackass rating from 1-10 verified. Then ladies could decide how high on the jackass richter they are wiling to entertain.👍👍👍

12 minutes ago, SexiKenni said:

#NiceGuysMakeMeHorny

Ooooh girl...me too! Lots if ladies getting wet for the nice guys! 👏👏👏💯💯💯

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I am a nice guy. 😊

5 minutes ago, Shutterbug said:

I am a nice guy. 😊

Me too!!😊😊

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How does that old saying go?...............Nice guys always finish really quick. :D

Just now, boink36 said:

How does that old saying go?...............Nice guys always finish really quick. :D

It does go that way sometimes 😂😂😂

Just now, boink36 said:

Nice guys always finish really quick. :D

I think the saying was nice guys finish last, which just means we make sure the ladies get theirs first.😀😀

Shutterbug and GG69, you guys know how to get the ladies! 😍😍😍

16 minutes ago, Shutterbug said:

I am a nice guy. 😊

10 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Me too!!😊😊

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Shutterbug and GG69, you guys know how to get the ladies! 😍😍😍

😘

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

It could be, he's just unpopular and lonely. We're probably the closest thing to family the poor guy has. If we don't show him attention, then who will. I'm a sucker for a sad story and someone crying out for love and attention.

And if your reading this 2Big.-----------------------------------------just kidding, you're a DICK.

Edited by tide32
brain fart

13 minutes ago, boink36 said:

But, ten seconds at our age may seem like a lifetime. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

No offense, Tide 32, and the rest, but you shouldn't try to psychoanalyze 2Big, he doesn't really reveal much about his actual thinking process.  He has been around for a very long time, comes and goes, and I am always glad when he comes back because he livens things up so well.

I have been reading him for 6-7 years and still can't figure out if he really is a misogynist or if he just plays one on TOB.  Sometimes he actually really hits the truth nail right on the head, and sometimes he just bangs you up alongside the head.  Either way, it leads to a popcorn fest, which is more than I can say about the "What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?" threads.

I, for one, am glad he is here, poking at our little happy-face anthill.

Oh, by the way, no offense to people who like happy-face threads.  My favorite flavor of ice cream is Jamoca Almond Fudge.

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

That's what round 2 is for lol

4 minutes ago, SexiKenni said:

That's what round 2 is for lol

I like the way you think 😊