2Big

Now They're Coming for Victoria's Secret

143 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wait...what??? For the love of all that is holy and unrealistic??? How dare they cater a wide variety of humans

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8830910

You mean you all don't look like this forever???

53d4fd326ecd6_-_calvin-klein-models-de.jpg

no, i look like a man, not a twink......men are visually orientated, women not so much. how many strip clubs exist that cater to women? how many bbw's work at strip clubs?

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

no, i look like a man, not a twink......men are visually orientated, women not so much. how many strip clubs exist that cater to women? how many bbw's work at strip 

Whatever guys visual preference is, they don't have to demean women outside of they're own personal preference. That's what makes this hobby so great. The fact there is a market for whatever turns you on. Same with VS or other clothing companies. What's visually attractive and a turn on for some men, is not the same for another. 

10 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Wow so disappointed in this post

I know, the truth hurts. 

10 hours ago, pfunk said:

My advice - ignore anything 2Big posts. I've learned/gained anything from his posts.

Maybe you should take your own advice, instead of trolling everyone of my posts.;)

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

They're gonna start featuring chix with dix too. :cool:

Yup, predictably the he/she army is all up in arms.

8 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

I don’t see how making clothes that fit all types of body sizes is wrong. 

Victoria's Secret isn't about "clothes that fit" - it's about lingerie that turns a guy on. 

I mean, let's be honest, how many hot nights have started with the girl saying: Honey, I bought some really comfortable clothes to wear in the bedroom. <_<

10 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Ya probably a good idea. 

Thank you for the compliment 😊

Calik here is another COMPLIMENT. One day this summer I was out and about eating outside at a FAST FOOD place and I saw/noticed a girl that looks damn near just like you LOL. If that particular girl was you, I can SAFELY say that you look EXACTLY like your pics and what you see is what you get. I remember looking and trying to figure out, where do I know this girl from, I couldn't put my finger on it until I seen your pics on TOB. Now I could be wrong and if so, I apologize to you but know this LOL, if it wasn't you, you have a twin and she dies her hair different colors...........................................

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Calik here is another COMPLIMENT. One day this summer I was out and about eating outside at a FAST FOOD place and I saw/noticed a girl that looks damn near just like you LOL. If that particular girl was you, I can SAFELY say that you look EXACTLY like your pics and what you see is what you get. I remember looking and trying to figure out, where do I know this girl from, I couldn't put my finger on it until I seen your pics on TOB. Now I could be wrong and if so, I apologize to you but know this LOL, if it wasn't you, you have a twin and she dies her hair different colors...........................................

Haha probably me lol. Thank you any way. Next say Hi I’m a friendly gal.

As for the comment above yours.  Please don’t.

58 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Forever?  How about never? :lol:

You and me both. The only 6pks I ever head go in the fridge or a cooler. 😘

16 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My dear, you are beautiful!

20 hours ago, 2Big said:

Victoria's Secret was founded in 1977....Yeah, they're just a "fad".;)

Here's another comparison. Your choice.:lol:

tess-holliday--10587492-.jpg

Victoria's Secret model:

victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

Fads can be short or long term, but not going to argue trivialities with you. My point was there is someone out there that is greatly turned on by just about any body type. If someone's weight - high or low - is to the point of adversely affecting health by all means encourage them to do something to change it.  Not your type - so what??  So what was your point? Seems that your point was to be snarky, hateful and hurtful toward those who do not meet YOUR idea of ideal body type. One would think you might grow up one day, but not holding my breath. If you are railing against those that want to put VS out of business fair enough and good point, but why try to be insulting and hurtful while at it?

Just never okay to attack another because you personally don’t feel attracted to their body type or any other reason. 

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just never okay to attack another because you personally don’t feel attracted to their body type or any other reason. 

+1

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

I know, the truth hurts. 

Maybe you should take your own advice, instead of trolling everyone of my posts.;)

Victoria's Secret isn't about "clothes that fit" - it's about lingerie that turns a guy on. 

I mean, let's be honest, how many hot nights have started with the girl saying: Honey, I bought some really comfortable clothes to wear in the bedroom. <_<

To be honest, Victoria's Secret it just another outfit. I can get arroused by a lady in Buster Browns.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

I know, the truth hurts. 

I don’t know if you’ve visited a VS lately but they have all different kinds of clothing in there including work out clothes, panties of every* kind including hot lingerie but that’s not the only thing they have there. Sweatpants, pajama sets both normal and super sexy to which everyone has their preference. It’s about both for women, functional things that also make you feel sexy for everyday use and also things used to spice up the bedroom. I’m sticking to the fact that they should have all sizes in the store & a variety of clothing regardless of what a lady you choose* wears to stimulate you* or what you like because yes you are entitled to your preference but some things we just keep in our brain and don’t post in bad taste Lol. Live and let live is the point and especially in this hobby there’s someone for everyone. 

“I like it when girls buy super hot things to wear and look like this.  bigger women shouldn’t have anything to buy there! Shop at walmart” Is ridiculous and unnecessarily demeaning. Which says a lot about someone’s character and not just their preferences ;) I’m not personally triggered by this post just thought to share my opinion.

side note I’m sure some of those models are very nice kind people who wouldn’t want to see anyone who is cruel to women ;) 

40 minutes ago, Laci French said:

37 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

+1

+2

29 minutes ago, tide32 said:

To be honest, Victoria's Secret it just another outfit. I can get arroused by a lady in Buster Browns.

Never was a fan of lingerie. Shorts and a t-shirt often is all I need to see... And body type? Could be almost anything.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hell yeah, I will take a 6 pack of O'dells over a guy with 6 pack abs anyday!  Even though, I wouldn't mind this guy...can't help myself, that smile slays me.

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

36 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Never was a fan of lingerie. Shorts and a t-shirt often is all I need to see... And body type? Could be almost anything.

Scrubs. Every time I enter a hospital, I'm a attention. :D

8 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Hell yeah, I will take a 6 pack of O'dells over a guy with 6 pack abs anyday!  Even though, I wouldn't mind this guy...can't help myself, that smile slays me.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I dont have a six pack ab, i would say it looks more like a keg. Just sayin

Any takers??

7 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I dont have a six pack ab, i would say it looks more like a keg. Just sayin

Any takers??

I have a fondness for kegs! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Taps always on😉

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

I have a fondness for kegs! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Each person possesses a Beauty all their own and each person finds their own taste and beauty in others understanding that we are all different and we should all be treated with dignity and respect I find that this thread is at best reprehensible and hope that kindness wins out

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Yeah, those plus sized models make no money with their figures. :rolleyes:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This is how Ashley Graham looks like:

ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustra

Try again.

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

Scrubs. Every time I enter a hospital, I'm a attention. :D

I'm with you on that one, too!

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

This is how Ashley Graham looks like:

ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustra

Try again.

Might I add that she is BEAUTIFUL. 

I started reading this post and had to make sure I wasn't on a Texas board. Happy Mercury Retrograde everyone. 

For every beautiful lady that may have come across the post and felt any of feelings of insecurity, any ladies who feel even the tiniest bit attacked or bullied, make like an a made guy and fugeduboutit and have a positively beautiful and profitable day.

To anyone who feels justified and validated by these types post, please look deeper into the things you find joy in, especially those things that bring discomfort and pain to others. It's not cool man. 

To everyone one else...great weather were having today huh?

Edited by SexiKenni
Typos

1 hour ago, SexiKenni said:

I started reading this post and had to make sure I wasn't on a Texas board. Happy Mercury Retrograde everyone. 

For every beautiful lady that may have come across the post and felt any of feelings of insecurity, any ladies who feel even the tiniest bit attacked or bullied, make like an a made guy and fugeduboutit and have a positively beautiful and profitable day.

To anyone who feels justified and validated by these types post, please look deeper into the things you find joy in, especially those things that bring discomfort and pain to others. It's not cool man. 

To everyone one else...great weather were having today huh?

+1+1+1

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Show us a picture of your six packs, Rock hard asses, strong chests and biceps, full heads of beautiful hair, flawless skin, gorgeous faces that make us all just melt with envy. Mmmmm.....perfection!  

You know I would, Sweet Hunter, but I am a bit afraid of outing myself.  Oh yeah, and my skin isn't flawless anymore (why I get so much ink).