2Big

Now They're Coming for Victoria's Secret

143 posts in this topic

It was only a matter of time before the fat brigade came for Victoria's Secret. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/style/victorias-secret-bras-decline.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fstyle&action=click&contentCollection=style&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=sectionfront

In the United States, this is considered "normal":

187658_MarchMain_1_7436.jpg

I guess, I must be abnormal for preferring this:

romee-strijd-2018-38.jpg

Needless to say, most men prefer their women wear "functional" and "comfortable underwear" rather than this:

gty-secret-1-er-1161130_4x3_992.jpg

Warning!!!!! This image might upset you. Trigger warning!!!!!!!!!

romee-strijd-workout-600x600.jpg

Edited by 2Big

I love a nice set of lingerie for this hobby no doubt. While i have never worn it some of it just cant be comfortable for all day wear. Victoria secret is horribly expensive and there is just as sexy outfits by other companies. Still love their fashion shows.

58 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Pretty sure they use prison slave labor to make their bland and over priced clothes. 

Just like any big company nike, apple ect

VS is/was a fad, a social "in thing".  They come and go.  Sex appeal will always be with us and will always be quite subjective regardless of how many folks on all sides of the debate try to tell you what you SHOULD like, it won't change.  You like what you like and I hope you all find it.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

VS is/was a fad

Victoria's Secret was founded in 1977....Yeah, they're just a "fad".;)

Here's another comparison. Your choice.:lol:

tess-holliday--10587492-.jpg

Victoria's Secret model:

victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

Edited by 2Big

2 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Apple? I wasn’t aware of that hmmm

7 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Pretty sure they use prison slave labor to make their bland and over priced clothes. 

Compared to the US polictcal/social/economic system anything made under the Chinese system could be called prisoner/slave labor.  But a boycott of their products is NOT going to change that.

3 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Apple? I wasn’t aware of that hmmm

The facility the phones are made have nets outside the windows so the workers can't jump to Thur deaths 

Both/and, 2Big...both/and. Ample flesh on that catwalk is simply a quality problem. 'Course, they might need to change the name to Victoria's Secret Is Out.

18 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Wow so disappointed in this post

My advice - ignore anything 2Big posts. I've learned/gained anything from his posts.;)

By the way, you're really pretty! :D

42 minutes ago, pfunk said:

My advice - ignore anything 2Big posts. I've learned/gained anything from his posts.;)

Ya probably a good idea. 

Thank you for the compliment 😊

9 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Right is so ways wrong in others. Apple stays consistent meaning they do not have sale promotions unless you are a college student or small business. Also they still will not release personal info pertaining to there design, code, and our personal data. But you are totally right about many other corporations. 

As a medical professional I believe that mentally enforcing positive body image is a great step toward breaking many issues such as depression, anorexia, bulimia, etc. On the other side to give positive reinforcement for a increasing problem like obesity is not okay. If someone is over weight for a legitimate medical issue like gastro or thyroid issues that is understandable but anything other is reenforcing an unhealthy and stable lifestyle. 

1 hour ago, Calik8 said:

Wow so disappointed in this post

Me too. Thought we were past that bs. Look at it like this.

"Things Trump would say"

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Show us a picture of your six packs, Rock hard asses, strong chests and biceps, full heads of beautiful hair, flawless skin, gorgeous faces that make us all just melt with envy. Mmmmm.....perfection!  

I have one of those. I think I was twelve years old.:( Never mind.  

I don’t see how making clothes that fit all types of body sizes is wrong. It’s not like the small sizes will go anywhere. What’s the point of this post besides fat shaming? Shaming is really immature by the way. It doesn’t mean you endorse unhealthy lifestyles it’s more like just don’t be a bully. 

Only in our own ego...

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wait...what??? For the love of all that is holy and unrealistic??? How dare they cater a wide variety of humans

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8830910

You mean you all don't look like this forever???

53d4fd326ecd6_-_calvin-klein-models-de.jpg

I've got legs like those. :mellow:

Just now, tide32 said:

Trust me, I love spending time with all of you. What I find sexy might not be what the other ladies find sexy. But you can wrap those sexy legs around us anytime! 😘

Regardless of what’s sexy and not sexy, peoples preferences & what we prefer to look at on a run way etc. everybody needs clothes right? I guess that’s where I was getting at 

35 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I saw legs like yours once, they were under a rooster. :D

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hope so! 😍😍😍

Just another thing insecure guys like you and 2big, who can't wrap their minds around the fact the what turns other guys on is different than what turns you guys on. 😂😂😂

Show us a picture of your six packs, Rock hard asses, strong chests and biceps, full heads of beautiful hair, flawless skin, gorgeous faces that make us all just melt with envy. Mmmmm.....perfection!  

Oh wait your bodies don't go through the normal stages of life as ours??? You are the Gods of men in the hobbying world I'm sure. 🤣🤣🤣

DIDO- I want to see what GUYS like you has to offer  as a stud man.....  Women are all beautiful just because, WE GOT THE PUSSY!!!   dont forget it!

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

But you can wrap those sexy legs around us anytime! 😘

Shiiiiiiiiit! B)She stole my line.

46 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I saw legs like yours once, they were under a rooster. :D

At leats mine were on a cock! :P