K2dnvrfun

Whatcha got cookin'

43 posts in this topic

For breakfast this morning, pancakes, sausage and eggs

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

For breakfast this morning, pancakes, sausage and eggs

Love eggs with syrup, yum. Sometimes I add a pancake to my eggs just so I can have eggs and syrup :)

Remember - the proper help in the kitchen makes everything taste better

Related image

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Sounds delicious, but did you read my mind ?  That is what I made last weekend.  Yesterday I made stuffing and today I am starting Thanksgiving a bit early by doing a nice seasoned rub on a whole turkey breast.  So I'm hoping tonight's dinner will tickle the taste buds.

Nice! I love a good turkey. Usually I season the turkey with a rub and then deep fry it, but not this year. I am being lazy so making only sweet potato pie, and heading to the families.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Tonight it is country fried venison backstrap steak with homemade country gravy.

Started a pot of bolognese sauce early this morning.  It really does need to simmer for 4 hours or more for the flavors to blend right.  Just had a big ol bowl of spag-bog.

On 11/17/2018 at 11:23 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have a cupboard full of many teas!! I also have Green tea too and I make Kombucha with green tea! 

That's the best!

Yesterday I made turkey and veggie soup with the carcass.  Gotta say, many times I have trouble making really tasty soup.  The large batch I made yesterday is delicious.  Next year, I hope I can remember how I made it.  ;)  My age shows my memory flaws.

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Yesterday I made turkey and veggie soup with the carcass.  Gotta say, many times I have trouble making really tasty soup.  The large batch I made yesterday is delicious.  Next year, I hope I can remember how I made it.  ;)  My age shows my memory flaws.

I did the same. Has been a family tradition since I was a kid. The Turkey bones and meat make a great stock.

12 hours ago, average1 said:

You have my sympathy! Last couple of years, if I don't write it down, I won't remember. :o

On 11/18/2018 at 7:05 AM, pfunk said:

PB and J sandwich, chips, and leftover halloween candy. :D

I don't cook, I go out. Too icy to drive last night. :o

Aw, dude, you have to cook a little?

I get that though! ME? I hate to cook, but unfortunately I happen to be a good cook. At least that's what I've been told from time to time. 

I make a few things very good, that with restaurants is all of us need really!