Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SultryKitten

What Should Be Put in A Review?

19 posts in this topic

I had a client tell me that he took a break from the biz because it got discovered by a provider texting/calling against his wishes. It was only provided for screening and she abused the kind request.

My question is: Should these kind of details be included in a review, and not just this kind of thing, but other necessary info that can be pertinent to a client choosing if he wants to see her based on her protocols or the way she practices. I believe that reviews aren't only just for telling guys what to expect behind closed doors, but how the business was conducted so another potential client can know about how it went and decide if that is suitable for him or if he will move onto something better suited to what he is willing to handle. I feel it would give guys reading the reviews an understanding of how it is run, and could possibly eliminate a portion of the headache that comes to choosing a provider. Am I wrong in this thinking, or does someone perceive this as a bad idea? Inquiring minds want to know.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Generally, I think the more info, the better. 

How he booked (text, call, email, P411) general incall/outcall location, length of time  scheduled and paid for, actual time spent, etc. etc. 

The exception is personal real world outing information. That should never go in a review.

Lastly, reviews should never be used as a revenge tool. I've seen a bit of that, and it reflects very poorly on the reviewer.

I'm going to agree with Pfunk, and take it a step further and say that a provider who texts or calls a guy against his wishes should be reported to the mods, who should consider banning the provider.  For me that borders on "outing" someone, even if the outing isn't done on TOB. 

Edited by Just Another Guy

20 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Generally, I think the more info, the better. 

How he booked (text, call, email, P411) general incall/outcall location, length of time  scheduled and paid for, actual time spent, etc. etc. 

The exception is personal real world outing information. That should never go in a review.

Lastly, reviews should never be used as a revenge tool. I've seen a bit of that, and it reflects very poorly on the reviewer.

Agree, but what about does she want references, screening, or both. If she was traveling, or is this a certain area she works, does she contact between appts. To me, I know this would help guys better choose what works for them, and I would be okay with this kind of thing in my reviews.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just now, SultryKitten said:

Agree, but what about does she want references, screening, or both. If she was traveling, or is this a certain area she works, does she contact between appts. To me, I know this would help guys better choose what works for them, and I would be okay with this kind of thing in my reviews.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If the provider wants references or some kind of screening, it seems to me that information should be in their listing. Otherwise, the more pertinent info in the review, the better.  

5 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

I'm going to agree with Pfunk, and take it a step further and say that a provider who texts or calls a guy against his wishes should be reported to the mods, who should consider banning the provider.  For me that borders on "outing" someone, even if the outing isn't done on TOB. 

Well, like in an earlier post, a fair number of guys thought it would be nice, but it isn't for everyone. Banning might make her retaliate whereas giving a heads up in a review lets the guys choose if they want to take that risk.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

3 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

If the provider wants references or some kind of screening, it seems to me that information should be in their listing. Otherwise, the more pertinent info in the review, the better.  

You would be amazed how many of us ladies do that, they still call, we tell them our screening tactics, and they act shocked that we expect that. It seems that another venue might have to be added so they realize that they aren't the only clients required to provide this service. I may be wrong though. They don't read our stuff so maybe they won't the reviews either.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

You would be amazed how many of us ladies do that, they still call, we tell them our screening tactics, and they act shocked that we expect that. It seems that another venue might have to be added so they realize that they aren't the only clients required to provide this service. I may be wrong though. They don't read our stuff so maybe they won't the reviews either.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If the guy can't take the time to read your listing all the way through, or to check your website and understand what is needed, then I wouldn't blame you for ignoring them. Part of being a gentleman is being attentive to the lady.

That said, many, many listing just have nothing to go on. 

8 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Well, like in an earlier post, a fair number of guys thought it would be nice, but it isn't for everyone. Banning might make her retaliate whereas giving a heads up in a review lets the guys choose if they want to take that risk.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

My emphasis is against their wishes. If the guy says OK to being texted or called, that's another thing all together. But, without clearing it with the guy, the provider doesn't know if a third party may have access to the phone, which is why I think it could be a form of "outing". I'll admit that banning is extreme, and might be the last resort after repeat offenses.

38 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

My emphasis is against their wishes. If the guy says OK to being texted or called, that's another thing all together. But, without clearing it with the guy, the provider doesn't know if a third party may have access to the phone, which is why I think it could be a form of "outing". I'll admit that banning is extreme, and might be the last resort after repeat offenses.

In my humble opinion, if a guy is too short-sighted to cover his own ass (with a hobby phone, or a special app) I have no pity. I've always felt it's my job to ensure this hobby doesn't fuck up my real life.  

4 minutes ago, pfunk said:

In my humble opinion, if a guy is too short-sighted to cover his own ass (with a hobby phone, or a special app) I have no pity. I've always felt it's my job to ensure this hobby doesn't fuck up my real life.  

I don't disagree, but that shouldn't give a provider to use information given in good faith as a screening method to contact the guy without his OK. It's two-way street. 

I've given a few providers the OK to contact me, but I've taken precautions. 

I'm still not 100% comfortable in writing reviews here, and I've done this for awhile.  I don't need a romance novel for the review, just the reviewer's account on their experience.  More importantly, would he see her again!  As shared above, ladies booking preference and other items should be (to me) on the provider's website. 

Please don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. If for any reason you feel that your information on yourself might cause problems? Especially, if your information falls into the wrong hands? Well then find ways to block it and like you can do with  Trans Union, Equifax,, Experian, CBR (Credit Burial Reports). Use references, P411, write reviews, ask for References on TOB, all sorts of ways to hide your personal information! You  need not disclose  anything that makes you feel uncomfortable  and If you have all of the above  tools use it to your advantage... I know many of you do!  New Clients fine a Newbie friendly lady who is willing to help you through the ropes who is also trustworthy with minimal information as necessary! May I suggest a well reviewed lady. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I had a client tell me that he took a break from the biz because it got discovered by a provider texting/calling against his wishes. It was only provided for screening and she abused the kind request.

My question is: Should these kind of details be included in a review, and not just this kind of thing, but other necessary info that can be pertinent to a client choosing if he wants to see her based on her protocols or the way she practices. I believe that reviews aren't only just for telling guys what to expect behind closed doors, but how the business was conducted so another potential client can know about how it went and decide if that is suitable for him or if he will move onto something better suited to what he is willing to handle. I feel it would give guys reading the reviews an understanding of how it is run, and could possibly eliminate a portion of the headache that comes to choosing a provider. Am I wrong in this thinking, or does someone perceive this as a bad idea? Inquiring minds want to know.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

In my opinion, these kinds of "things" (claims) CANNOT be included in reviews. Set-up....performance...looks..all that...sure.  The claims of info abuse cited cannot be proved. They are claims that don't really apply to the definitions of "reviews". I can certainly see TOB mods policing this board for posts that "out" people. It is quite another thing for them to ban someone because someone else said they were contacted against wishes, and that said contact was defacto "outing". Think of it like "jurisdiction". Banning folks for what they say, or do HERE? Well sure.  Banning folks HERE because of what someone claims they did elsewhere and\or equates to...?..not feeling it.

9 hours ago, Admiral C said:

In my opinion, these kinds of "things" (claims) CANNOT be included in reviews. Set-up....performance...looks..all that...sure.  The claims of info abuse cited cannot be proved. They are claims that don't really apply to the definitions of "reviews". I can certainly see TOB mods policing this board for posts that "out" people. It is quite another thing for them to ban someone because someone else said they were contacted against wishes, and that said contact was defacto "outing". Think of it like "jurisdiction". Banning folks for what they say, or do HERE? Well sure.  Banning folks HERE because of what someone claims they did elsewhere and\or equates to...?..not feeling it.

Thank you, this was the insight I was looking for. I don't think the question had ever been asked, and was curious behind the reasoning for why only certain things are in reviews and not other stuff.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Now I understand better what you tried to convay and questioned Samantha. I also agree with Admiral C there is no way that a moderator can ban or displine an individual purely on conversation. Only if someone comes out and says publicly on the forum  “So, how has your job going doing___ and location”? I believe stating something outside of TOB should be take care of privately too. I don’t agree with punishment or TOB moderation being taken care of for outside issues. Just starts to sound like big government in your business! Something we all should wish to avoid in life. Well, at least that’s my hope...less government and less  moderation without a need for so many rules and regulations within reasonable circumstances. What goes on privately majority should remain as such! 

16 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I'm still not 100% comfortable in writing reviews here, and I've done this for awhile.  I don't need a romance novel for the review, just the reviewer's account on their experience.  More importantly, would he see her again!  As shared above, ladies booking preference and other items should be (to me) on the provider's website. 

I agree 100% BBB.

Without getting into the weeds of how he enjoyed licking her sparkly clean asshole, which is more to let us know the freak in him, I like to know about her attitude, engagement and enthusiasm i.e., the freak in her, "bang for the buck" and location type, as in room or residence, even if with a demurely stated "private incall".

Funny, I just had one of my reviews declined today. The mods suggested I needed more description. I will not resubmit as I said what I wanted to say. It was not a great experience as compared to others, that’s all. I focused on what positive there was and left out the YMMV issues. I find this odd as there are so many reviews with not no descriptive information at all.