Savoir Faire

411 on Sasha_Fierce

17 posts in this topic

Sasha Fierce 720-885-4602
Colorado Companion

I was wondering if anybody has seen or have any information on Sasha Fierce? I haven't seen her post anywhere since this summer. Just curious to know if she is still around or retired.

https://theotherboard.com/users/97070  phone number from the profile shows 720-429-0237

21 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Ah, I didn't even read your post.  I always think it contains the same "anyone ever seen this provider....."

Its okay, I am chuckling because this is my very first time ever asking for info on a girl. I must say that the information provided has helped me on a number of occasions and if by chance someone can help me on this one I would very much appreciate it. She's a hot one if you ever come across her.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:14 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Its okay, I am chuckling because this is my very first time ever asking for info on a girl. I must say that the information provided has helped me on a number of occasions and if by chance someone can help me on this one I would very much appreciate it. She's a hot one if you ever come across her.

this image---> 294df4c11d9a386b3597c2830992d304.jpg

• 407-912-2419 Orlando May 30, 2017 Borrowed image from Sasha to this profile

If you call either of the 720 numbers I'd communicate in the generalist of terms as they may or may not belong to her any more

Last I saw her was... maybe 2 months ago. Same number as always, same place as always, still sexy. Dark brown curly hair and heavier eye makeup. I wanna say I’ve been seeing her for roughly... 8 years or so. She’s about the same as always.

14 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If you call either of the 720 numbers I'd communicate in the generalist of terms as they may or may not belong to her any more

Thanks for the good work Kaduk..............

I would have to agree how sexy she is stunning. I was wondering if she had retired since I hadn't seen her post in so long. I shall reach out to her.

49 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

Use the phone number on her TOB profile.

YL I just may have to do that buddy.

10 hours ago, Johnny_rey said:

She used to post on backpage before it went out.

Johnny, yes I remember her posting on BP back in the summer, I was always shocked why she didnt post on TOB.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:51 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Johnny, yes I remember her posting on BP back in the summer, I was always shocked why she didnt post on TOB.

I think she did post on TOB. But I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, tide32 said:

I think she did post on TOB. But I could be wrong.

Tide you could be correct. Back then, I could have missed her post, I would just text and we would connect that way versus seeing her post. I just wish I could find her again, I thought she was a KEEPER.

Hey everyone, 

This is Sasha Firece! I've heard that some people have been looking for me. I forgot my other Tob account so I created this one... it won't let me update my phone number because it says the number has already been taken. Yes I am still around though. I haven't been posting anywhere, but I'm still in my normal area and have my same number. 

But if someone wants to help me with my accounts that would be great!? Then maybe I'll start posting on tob 

thanks 

Sasha Fierce 

I just saw Sasha last Tuesday. She is still just as beautiful as always & still great service. I've seen her several times over the years & she never disappoints. She is still at the same number she has always been at so you should not have any trouble getting a hold of her using that. She is not an active member on TOB yet but she has talked about joining. I actually heard from her today & told her about this thread & she said I was welcome to post her number. 

Her most recent profile does not have a number & I don't think I'm allowed to post her number directly but here is a link to an older profile that has her number:
https://theotherboard.com/users/94394

The above profile is for the same provider as the more recent profile below which has a pic:
https://theotherboard.com/users/97070

Somehow she ended up with multiple profiles, but she has not created any of them.

Hi, 

The profile I'm on now is my profile I made not to long ago. I believe tob transferred my reviews to this profile. Not sure how I got the other profiles? Any how if you'd like to reach me my number has been the same for years. 

And thank you Steve for being so kind as to telling what was going on 😘😊 I appreciate it 

💋💋 Sasha xoxo

21 hours ago, Sasha_Fierce said:

Hey everyone, 

This is Sasha Firece! I've heard that some people have been looking for me. I forgot my other Tob account so I created this one... it won't let me update my phone number because it says the number has already been taken. Yes I am still around though. I haven't been posting anywhere, but I'm still in my normal area and have my same number. 

But if someone wants to help me with my accounts that would be great!? Then maybe I'll start posting on tob 

thanks 

Sasha Fierce 

Welcome back GORGEOUS.....................As you can see, you have been MISSED........KUDOS to TOB. This is an EXCELLENT networking model.

21 hours ago, steve_q said:

I just saw Sasha last Tuesday. She is still just as beautiful as always & still great service. I've seen her several times over the years & she never disappoints. She is still at the same number she has always been at so you should not have any trouble getting a hold of her using that. She is not an active member on TOB yet but she has talked about joining. I actually heard from her today & told her about this thread & she said I was welcome to post her number. 

Her most recent profile does not have a number & I don't think I'm allowed to post her number directly but here is a link to an older profile that has her number:
https://theotherboard.com/users/94394

The above profile is for the same provider as the more recent profile below which has a pic:
https://theotherboard.com/users/97070

Somehow she ended up with multiple profiles, but she has not created any of them.

Thanks for the good work Steve.